Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 607 608 609 610 611 612 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:28 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Well, that might not exactly be a bad thing, I suppose?

yeah it can be a good thing but it is not helping my bump log for the day...can't concentrate on any one thing..and it looks like I am repeating myself too..just highly distracted.....

It's okay. :c

You should have some time to deal with this...

Do whatever makes you feel the best. :c

I just remember when him and Kasai were babies....we had them side by side in a store and someone thought they were twins....boy the funny looks we got when we told people their fathers were brothers....his mother and I laughed so hard.....that happened more than once....

:'C

I am calling it a day my friend...gonna log my bumps and head to bed....nighters....you have a good one.....  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:33 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Well, that might not exactly be a bad thing, I suppose?

yeah it can be a good thing but it is not helping my bump log for the day...can't concentrate on any one thing..and it looks like I am repeating myself too..just highly distracted.....

It's okay. :c

You should have some time to deal with this...

Do whatever makes you feel the best. :c

I just remember when him and Kasai were babies....we had them side by side in a store and someone thought they were twins....boy the funny looks we got when we told people their fathers were brothers....his mother and I laughed so hard.....that happened more than once....

:'C

I am calling it a day my friend...gonna log my bumps and head to bed....nighters....you have a good one.....

Good night. Feel better. D:  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Zefurr

Man-Hungry Shapeshifter

8,875 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:55 am
im so excited.......and i just cant hide it.........going to an anime convention and i think i like it wooooooo  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:19 am
Koribara The Simisage
im so excited.......and i just cant hide it.........going to an anime convention and i think i like it wooooooo

Cool, cool. o:

I've never been to anything like that.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:12 pm
Kay9214

hihi Kay...how are you today??  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:13 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214

I'm alright, I suppose. How are you?  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:20 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

doing better...still in a bit of shock..but I guess that is natural when it is so sudden like this....  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:07 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

doing better...still in a bit of shock..but I guess that is natural when it is so sudden like this....

Yeah. D:

When things change so abruptly, and permanently... It's hard even before considering the emotional subject matter. :c  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:36 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Yeah. D:

When things change so abruptly, and permanently... It's hard even before considering the emotional subject matter. :c

sorry got really busy....
yeah....it is good to have something to do to distract the mind...BGing has helped.....  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:47 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Yeah. D:

yeah....it is good to have something to do to distract the mind...BGing has helped.....

It's okay. D:
I'm even worse... I fell asleep. gonk

That's good.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:14 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Yeah. D:

It's okay. D:

That's good.

that is ok my friend....

yeah..talking has helped too...things just take time to settle in the brain and heart....but am feeling better now......  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:18 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Yeah. D:

It's okay. D:

That's good.

that is ok my friend....

yeah..talking has helped too...things just take time to settle in the brain and heart....but am feeling better now......

I'm glad you feel better some. ^__^

Anything else going on?  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:33 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Yeah. D:

It's okay. D:

That's good.

that is ok my friend....

Anything else going on?

**looks around and almost winks at you then smiles** yeah plenty has happened....I got away from Mikey....I was finally able to get a weak mental lock on quirky...he was in serious trouble....Mikey had tired him up in a room and it had rats in it....we needed to find him fast......  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:43 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Yeah. D:

It's okay. D:

That's good.

that is ok my friend....

Anything else going on?

**looks around and almost winks at you then smiles** yeah plenty has happened....I got away from Mikey....I was finally able to get a weak mental lock on quirky...he was in serious trouble....Mikey had tired him up in a room and it had rats in it....we needed to find him fast......

D:

I imagine these rats weren't just content on skittering about and doing normal rat things? >.<  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:56 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

It's okay. D:

That's good.

that is ok my friend....

Anything else going on?

D:

I imagine these rats weren't just content on skittering about and doing normal rat things? >.<

no....he said they were biting him....we finally found the building he was in but of course the door was locked so we broke a window to get in.....the door to the room was not that easy....but smart was able to pick the lock but he would not let me in right away........  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 607 608 609 610 611 612 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games