Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:54 pm
Elyria Stone
Kay9214
Elyria Stone
Kay9214
Elyria Stone
Kay9214

Yeah, that's why I've never really used other accounts. @.@

LOL Do you have other accounts?

Not really.

Aha so you do!! rofl well because I didn't know enough to just to reset my password, I had to make Nia to get back on Gaia and report the hack. I was still new on Gaia and totally panicked LOL by the time I got Elyria back Nia was well established. I was lucky tho - I got all my stuff back

No, not really. xP

I got hacked once. >.<
Mods got my item back pretty quick. O.o
I dunno if I lost more than the one. I didn't have much.

I'm a girl - I love to shop wink and I had JUST gotten my first plasma gear crying ......I gotta' go - work tomorrow - I'm on vacation next week, so I can stay up later - I'll be in town til Friday (my brother and his family are visiting YAY) Friday I head to AC (no not to see Snookie LOL) Girls weekend!!! So unfortunately I won't be kicking your butt in the training room for a few days LOL

That sucks. >.<
I'm within an hour of AC. O.o
stressed Those bloody fake, played up New Yorkers don't have anything to do with our actual Jersey Shores. stressed

Not my butt. >_>; Just a bunch of droids.
If you were fighting me, you'd have to take a 0 each month. >_>;  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:53 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214

No one came then either. ;~;

I haven't been feeling up to much real social activity lately. gonk

me either LOL but I figured I'd do the dressing up thing!

I'll just meep doing the hiding thing, like I do. >_<

That's what spirits do anyway, I think.

well you are doing Christmas in July!

I chatted a little in someone Christmas in July thread, but I'm not even really in there anymore either. >_<

I didn't realize there was one!  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:54 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214

No one came then either. ;~;

I haven't been feeling up to much real social activity lately. gonk

me either LOL but I figured I'd do the dressing up thing!

I'll just meep doing the hiding thing, like I do. >_<

That's what spirits do anyway, I think.

well you are doing Christmas in July!

I chatted a little in someone Christmas in July thread, but I'm not even really in there anymore either. >_<

I didn't realize there was one!

Well, it's not a real event or anything. Just something a couple of users put up.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:58 am
sachara

Felinophile

gowie2

floralsnow

Training Droid

Nia Phoenix

girffrommars

Purtie

Heliko Pylori

this is my name XD

/ignored emo  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:59 am
this is my name XD

When do you get on? I wanna join da fleet. crying

Lol  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:43 am
Kay9214
this is my name XD

Lol

XD hold on i'm going to give you a couple @handle's that you can message to get in. since we don't seem to be syncing up XD

and glad you're back biggrin  

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:55 am
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

Lol

XD hold on i'm going to give you a couple @handle's that you can message to get in. since we don't seem to be syncing up XD

Talk to people? gonk
EDIT: And for crying out loud this bloody uncooperative Klingon Fleet! scream  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:00 am
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

Lol

Talk to people? gonk

you're a fed character aren't you? XD or did you make a klingon?
yes talk to people. they're nice people i promise.  

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:05 am
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

Lol

Talk to people? gonk

you're a fed character aren't you? XD or did you make a klingon?
yes talk to people. they're nice people i promise.

But people scare me! D:

All of the other players in this Borg Daily are Klingon. They couldn't make up their mind what to attack. I was going to follow but they were all just going in circles. So I go off on my own, take down a cube and they finally decide to follow. stressed

There is no hope against this boss ship this way. xp

Edit: Yeah, I'm Federation.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:16 am
So this ship is repairing itself faster than we can damage it, and the thing ends with four Klingons huddled around a Starfleet Science Officer hiding directly underneath the Borg Dreadnaught. -_-  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Lobo Valentine

Loyal Wolf

14,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:20 am
Hi all I've recently taken to the idea of wanting to be an alchemist and was wondering how many people would like or agree to the idea of having me be the guilds Alchemist and setting up a thread here. All I would require would be the formula and the components to craft it. I'll use gold gained from my tank to cover all crafting costs until I reach level 10. I'm also willing to open up the thread so that should any other member want to take on the hard challenges of being an Alchemist they can do so seeing as you dont gain any exp when crafting formulas 2 below your current level. Would anyone like this?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:59 am
Ray Valentine
Hi all I've recently taken to the idea of wanting to be an alchemist and was wondering how many people would like or agree to the idea of having me be the guilds Alchemist and setting up a thread here. All I would require would be the formula and the components to craft it. I'll use gold gained from my tank to cover all crafting costs until I reach level 10. I'm also willing to open up the thread so that should any other member want to take on the hard challenges of being an Alchemist they can do so seeing as you dont gain any exp when crafting formulas 2 below your current level. Would anyone like this?

That's fine. It would be nice to have a dedicated thread for Alchemy. I love to try someday too, so I'll probably drop by there once in a while ^_^  

floralsnow

Sweet Shoujo

15,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:10 am
Ray Valentine

Being the Guild Alchemist? Like as an official thing? That's probably a no.
On top of that, you'd probably have much better luck elsewhere. There's only a handful of people that come here regularly.
If you've got any tips though, I'd love to hear them. I basically quit at level three. >_<

If you'd like to make a thread though, there's a chatterbox subforum for pretty much anything you want to post (within reason).

What level are you now? Warning, reaching level ten takes millions and millions and millions of gold.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:13 am
Kay9214
sachara

Felinophile

gowie2

floralsnow

Training Droid

Nia Phoenix

girffrommars

Purtie

Heliko Pylori

this is my name XD

/ignored emo

Your ignoring us? or you feel ignored?  

girffrommars

Gracious Lunatic

14,000 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lobo Valentine

Loyal Wolf

14,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:19 am
Kay9214
Ray Valentine

Being the Guild Alchemist? Like as an official thing? That's probably a no.
On top of that, you'd probably have much better luck elsewhere. There's only a handful of people that come here regularly.
If you've got any tips though, I'd love to hear them. I basically quit at level three. >_<

If you'd like to make a thread though, there's a chatterbox subforum for pretty much anything you want to post (within reason).

What level are you now? Warning, reaching level ten takes millions and millions and millions of gold.
At the moment Im almost level 3. Will prob hit level 3 in a couple of days. As for the Guild Alchemist, not necessarily as an offical thing, but I went setting up a thread in the guild so should we have members who actually had the component to craft items via from Enki Catchs or them actually buying and wanting the item crafted, Im willing to craft it for them, rather than having them either have to seek an alchemist willing to craft for them and not scam them, or worst try to level up to whatever said level the formula requires to craft. I imagined it as a win win, since aside from gold many people bg for alchemy components.  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games