Reply 24. ✿ - - - Life Issues
To ignore him ?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 8:30 pm
An intern at my job, asked for my phone number so I gave it to him. He warned me by texts that I must be careful at work because X person is difficult so I felt grateful... He said that he cares about me ... This I find it weird.. Like, ok you are kind to tell me this but caring about me is a bit too early.

We never met after he finished his internship.
He finished his internship and left, I am working there part-time I was the new employee. He will only text me once per month like How are you ? or Wassup...

So, one day I did the same. I texted him hey how are you?

Then, one day he asked me if I have a bf... and asked if I was a virgin... (I am because I want to lose my virginity after marriage) ...What thoughts I have about sex... That part makes me thing he is a pervert that is looking for sex. I told him I don't want to talk about sex so I agreed.
I'll skip the conversation because it's too long...

He has different opinions about the subjects that he brought ...
So we were arguing... And I was mad because he is such a diamond head, he always get the last words.

Then I accepted that he has a different opinion...
He told me that he will go to visit his parents in another country.
After he came back, he asked if I missed him and was it lonely.

I replied Nope...
he replied : Lmao thanks
Hours after : It was mean but honest
You must hate me that much

Why do you dislike me ?
Skipping the long conversation we had.

He end the conversation by saying : I won't bother you anymore lol I deserve better than this.

Like ? Seriously He expected that I miss him, when we only send texts...

------Update-----
He sent me a text one day after saying that I wasn't bitchy before he left and now I am a snob thinking that I am too good for him.

I got really mad. Everyone told me to ignore him, but HE SENT ME ANOTHER TEXT !!! So I texted back : Hey ! You're the one that said you deserve better, you didn't want to talk to me again OK ? So, what the hell are you insulting me again?

The conversation is long. I am trying to tell him that I am not going to be ''friends'' with him. He keeps saying that it's all my fault : ''Fight for someone you care'',''you're the one making me mad, that not a reason to not fight back '', ''you're the one that pushed yourself out of this relationship''.
He said we argue because of you
What did I do to get u angry by telling u what u did wrong nice excuse. So ur nobody refers to unworthy pple if you say ur one one them what can I do. (Because I said nobody wants a relationship that we always argue).

He continued : U fight for the wrong ppl. I said I deserve better because u always act like I'm unworthy u dont try s**t u dont wanna hang out, you dont try anything. but wtv i guess im the wrong here like always.  
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 8:48 pm
well I can honestly say I understand you're less than positive impression of him after all of that. he sounds like a jerk who's focused on trying to get just what he wants from a girl and that's it. unfortunately there's a lot of other guys out there that are similar to that.

if he doesn't want anything to do with you anymore and is going to act like you did some horrible misdeed to him then he's not worth it anymore. don't talk to him anymore and get him out of your life, you don't need that kind of stuff.  

StrayKit

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 8:51 pm
StrayKit
well I can honestly say I understand you're less than positive impression of him after all of that. he sounds like a jerk who's focused on trying to get just what he wants from a girl and that's it. unfortunately there's a lot of other guys out there that are similar to that.

if he doesn't want anything to do with you anymore and is going to act like you did some horrible misdeed to him then he's not worth it anymore. don't talk to him anymore and get him out of your life, you don't need that kind of stuff.
Thanks ! I needed a confirmation. He makes me feel to be the bad one, when he isn't right.  
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 8:52 pm
Honestly, I see this all the time on OMGPOP. The guys who ask those questions are only after a fling.
He doesn't deserve you and he needs to grow up instead of acting like a whingeing five-year-old when he doesn't get his way.
You deserve better than him, not the other way around.

Clasela
Crew

StrayKit

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 8:53 pm
XxAriaxX
StrayKit

Thanks ! I needed a confirmation. He makes me feel to be the bad one, when he isn't right.

well don't dwell on it for to long if you can help it, he isn't worth the time based on what you've said about him. i'm glad what I said helped ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 8:54 pm
Clasela
Honestly, I see this all the time on OMGPOP. The guys who ask those questions are only after a fling.
He doesn't deserve you and he needs to grow up instead of acting like a whingeing five-year-old when he doesn't get his way.
You deserve better than him, not the other way around.
So true !  

Miss_XxAriaxX

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:53 am
StrayKit
XxAriaxX
StrayKit

well don't dwell on it for to long if you can help it, he isn't worth the time based on what you've said about him. i'm glad what I said helped ^_^

------Update-----
He sent me a text one day after saying that I wasn't bitchy before he left and now I am a snob thinking that I am too good for him.

I got really mad. Everyone told me to ignore him, but HE SENT ME ANOTHER TEXT !!! So I texted back : Hey ! You're the one that said you deserve better, you didn't want to talk to me again OK ? So, what the hell are you insulting me again?

The conversation is long. I am trying to tell him that I am not going to be ''friends'' with him.

He keeps saying that it's all my fault : ''Fight for someone you care'',''you're the one making me mad, that not a reason to not fight back '', ''you're the one that pushed yourself out of this relationship''.
He said we argue because of you
What did I do to get u angry by telling u what u did wrong nice excuse. So ur nobody refers to unworthy pple if you say ur one one them what can I do. (Because I said nobody wants a relationship that we always argue).

He continued : U fight for the wrong ppl. I said I deserve better because u always act like I'm unworthy u dont try s**t u dont wanna hang out, you dont try anything. but wtv i guess im the wrong here like always.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:54 am
have you considered just blocking him/ignoring ? He doesn't seem like he'd be worth it. There's a lot of people you just have to leave in this world. He may be one.  

Stormy Werewolf

Liberal Humorist

8,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100

getmeoffthishellsite

Hot Lop

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:32 am
I had someone do that to me before. If you can, try to find out of your cell phone service provider has a way to block numbers. I had to block a jerk's number from my phone and he can no longer send me texts or call me, and I can't do the same to his number.

You really don't need people like that in your life, and letting them bother you any more only causes more problems.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:15 pm
he's acting like a child as far as i'm concerned and I agree with the people who posted above, try and block his number. if he's going to text you out of nowhere just to insult you and then say that you were the one who started a fight and are being unreasonable and such, then he REALLY isn't worth the time of day. try and find a way to block him or if he texts you again just ignore it, no mater how many times he sends you one. he's looking to start stuff at this point if he's just going to do that. I say let him throw his tantrum by himself but definitely look into how to block numbers from your phone  

StrayKit

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:26 pm
Thanks girls... Today was a really bad day, I also had a fight with my mom...
I am also sick of my situation... Living with my mom she always have like the authority on me. I can'it live alone yet I don't have a full time job.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:45 pm
Stormy Werewolf
have you considered just blocking him/ignoring ? He doesn't seem like he'd be worth it. There's a lot of people you just have to leave in this world. He may be one.

StrayKit

Captain Silas Manner
I had someone do that to me before. If you can, try to find out of your cell phone service provider has a way to block numbers. I had to block a jerk's number from my phone and he can no longer send me texts or call me, and I can't do the same to his number.

You really don't need people like that in your life, and letting them bother you any more only causes more problems.

I wanted to ignore but when I read his messages I feel that I need to reply to clear things out, but in the end we just argue and it makes me more frustrated.

Nobody likes to be ignored right ? If I was ignored, I wish I knew why that's why I reply to him and everything but it just doesn't work...

Today, he sent me a couple of texts, he wants that I forgive him and everything.
I haven't reply.
Today is my birthday and I had bad days the days before because of him and other things.

I tried to solve this on my own, but now I'll listen to you. You are many telling me to ignore and block his number...
-----------
So I replied, because he asked : Can you have the politeness to answer ?  

Miss_XxAriaxX

Stormy Werewolf

Liberal Humorist

8,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:13 pm
XxAriaxX

I wanted to ignore but when I read his messages I feel that I need to reply to clear things out, but in the end we just argue and it makes me more frustrated.

Nobody likes to be ignored right ? If I was ignored, I wish I knew why that's why I reply to him and everything but it just doesn't work...

Today, he sent me a couple of texts, he wants that I forgive him and everything.
I haven't reply.
Today is my birthday and I had bad days the days before because of him and other things.

I tried to solve this on my own, but now I'll listen to you. You are many telling me to ignore and block his number...
-----------
So I replied, because he asked : Can you have the politeness to answer ?

Ah, "can you have the politeness to answer" something to that extent has been used on me before, at the time I felt rude, but looking back, I see it was just manipulation. I would block him.  
24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games