I Think There Is Something Wrong With Me .-. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PSM Guild Mule

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 12:03 am
I hate really weird things...

#1. Spoons - Cause I hate the way they feel in my mouth. I refuse to use a spoon, forks must be used at all times when it comes to eating.

#2. Pants - I hate the way they feel on my legs

#3. Mismatching Bowls - I have a cerial bowl and then a regular bowl for everything else. D:

#4. Chalk - I just hate the feeling of it EWWW

#5. I only use two forks - I cant use other forks except those two because it feels weird. =,= I seriously threw a fit when my mom tried to throw them out.

This makes me weird or what?
Maybe I have sensory issues or something.  
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 12:28 am
Everyone has their quirks. Some people hate the feeling of dish towels. Some people can't stand to make a pen mark on a word find so they can re-use it later.

#2 is understandable and #4 is understandable in my eyes. The others not so much since I generally use whatever dishes are clean at the time to eat with and such...although, those habits probably formed somewhere down the line. If it's something that you feel totally interferes with your life or poses a danger to your life, perhaps talk to a therapist would help 3nodding  

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 5:05 am
User Image User Image

Don't worry, there's weirdness in every one of us. Me, I don't like using anyone else's slippers. That's why every time I have to use a new one (because I obviously can't keep on using a broken one), I feel so uncomfortable and irritated.

And yeah, not everybody loves the feel of chalk. I too hate it when I use it.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 5:40 am
Denim
This one random fork we have
Plates ou o don't use them unless needed
Daylight  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Yokies
Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 1:43 pm
I don't think any of that is odd. Sometimes pants do feel weird.
I always use one bowl, it's my bowl. xD And chalk does feel funny, makes my hands feel dry and all.
I've never met anyone who wont use spoons and only specific forks, but that's not really weird, at least I don't think it is. ; w;

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 8:23 pm
Chalk has an awful texture. I also can't touch velvet or corduroy without cringing.  

Queen Lucia

Sparkly Leaf

MistyMary24

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 11:52 am
we are all different and unique in our own way so do not sweat it.

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 3:52 pm
lol I don't think it's weird at all.

Personally there is 1 spoon and 1 fork that I use at my bf's parents (I live there).

I too hate spoons, they're easier to clank on your teeth (which the sound I hate more than anything). I use them only for cereal and tea.

I can't stand utensils and dishware that don't match. My boyfriend wants his parents bowls when we leave. I don't like them because they don't match our dish set (ours is plain white and his parents have those cup bowls that are sorta like mugs that have blue flowers on them. Same thing goes for pots/pans and cooking utensils. Oh and furniture styles. That bothers me too when they don't match. But I am okay with mismatched socks...

And I can't stand used stuff. It grosses me out. I don't buy used books and used clothes I force myself to tolerate because some are still like new. My bf bought me a honeycomb bowl, I don't smoke and his mother does, the thing is gorgeous and she used it. It's highly bothered me since December to the point I can't look at the kitchen table without getting upset that it's now used and gross.  

SilentFantasies

Invisible Entrepreneur

6,900 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150

Emo Pankakes

Gracious Gekko

11,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 5:35 pm
I totally understand you.
Like, I only use spoons for things that you can't really eat with a fork (cereal and soup).
It's not pants for me though it's socks, and 90% of shoes.
I get so frustrated most mornings when I am getting ready for work because we have to wear closed toed shoes, and since I am standing for 7 to 10 hours they have to be supportive. But nothing feels comfortable and it annoys me to no end!

I'm sure there are lots of other strange things I do, but I don't want this post to go on forever.

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 5:34 am
Theyre quirks, everyone has them, some just hide it better. I cant use thick chalk, I hate the feeling of it too. If I am ever forced to use chalk, it MUST be the thin pencil-sized chalk. I have a couple other weird things that will randomly come up, my friends and I just laugh about them together.  

tai-lerr--x

Dapper Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200

TEWG

Destructive Mage

15,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:37 am
I always use this one special fork. It's small and cute. If it's dirty, I'll clean it before using it. I hate big forks.

I refuse to shower unless I have coconut shampoo.

I only drink Sparklettes water.

I only eat brownies in February.

We're all a little strange~

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:01 pm
Nah, you're pretty normal. Everyone has quirks, im sure. I hate when people use felt tip pens/Markers just the noise it creates makes me feel itchy. But im an art student so i have to deal with it. I also hate when people whisper my name, i'd much rather they shouted. Whispering creeps me out. I love milk, but i hate when its hot and developes a skin, grosses me out. I also have this other issue, this one is weird, i hate when people hug me but i don't mind hugging them. If they do it to me i feel weird, im like "let me come to you" XD Its very weird i know. Also i have a friend who hates the tiny dots fruits have, such as oranges, lemons and strawberries, they make her feel sick. So you're not alone.  

Inky Pages

Perfect Cat

Lady Kira X

Caring Cleric

10,300 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:15 pm
Down with pants!

I am more than willing to run around in my undies

emotion_yatta

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:27 pm
Nah, I don't like skirts, I feel restricted in them 8D  

allmostanyone

Dangerous Friend

19,400 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:37 pm
We all have our quirks.

I won't use a fork if my food can be eaten with chopsticks.

I HATE the texture of raw bananas. In a smoothie or banana bread, great, but never straight up. Not even a banana split.

Beets should be outlawed! They taste like dirt smells and stain everything.

Toenails that are longer than the edge of the toe gross me out. Toenails should not even reach the edge of your toes, much less make you wear a full size up because they're so damn long!  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff