Okay, this has been bothering me for a while now. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hoenest

Darling

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 4:02 pm

So, i have a frenemy. she has been a rankle in my mind ever since the first day she insulted my relationship as mere nothing. while my boyfriend and i are long distance, we are seriously in like with one another, actually love is the better word now.

she has done nothing but s**t talk about us; how i should find a boyfriend in california, how i should just go out with the guys who take an interest in me at school, how i shouldn't put "all of my eggs in one basket", how i should take off my rose colored glasses. i don't know who the hell she thinks she is, but really i have told her to stop. my boyfriend and i are in it for the long run, i told her. she got offended.

Then, the topic of virginity came one day during our lunch period: she proclaimed on just losing it because the first time won't be special anyway, implying that my other friends and i should just do it with random people. what? i said that i intended to keep my virginity until marriage and she scoffed at me. second what.

furthermore, religion. during the lenten season, i was participating giving up something for lent, my something? junk food. she offered me chips, i said no because i don't want to give in to temptations, and she got offended once more and started denouncing my religion. she started on this self justifying rant on how jesus basically killed himself so that the people wouldn't sacrifice anything. i said that was self centered of her to say, we got into a verbal argument, and she left me alone.

next, rumors. i have a platonic friend, he is legit the best guy ever, and while the chemistry between us is there, neither of us will take the step to making it into something other than the friendship it is now. i have my boyfriend and he has his soon to be girlfriend. anyway, we are close. we hang out during and afterschool a lot, we ride the same public transportation, study together, make music together, the works. she saw this and immediately started talking s**t to our friends saying how i was the reason why my guy friend broke up with his ex girlfriend of three years which is soooo not true, how i should just go out with him, and my boyfriend should dump me. or how she thought that my long distance boyfriend is actually not real when she talked to him on the phone and saw him while we were on facetime one day.

also, i did talk to her about these problems and really, all she did was kind of scoff at me. she then turned to our other friends trying to make them think i am the bad guy because i go to them to get information, and not directly to her. they said they told me what she was saying and that she has no right to be mad at me because they did it without me pestering them or even asking them to tell me. i really wouldn't even know the crap she was saying behind my back if it weren't for them.

ok, yeah. she's a b***h. i'm a b***h, so i told her if she had a problem with me to tell it straight to my face... so i can slap her when the time is right, i'm kidding.

yeah. end rant.

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 4:51 pm
she could be BFFs with my former best friend! emotion_kirakira
i would tell her off, buuuut i live in NY  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 5:02 pm
User Image

I agree with Kitalpha, my ex-friend would be best buddies with her.
She used to go on about virginity because I saved mine for someone special and she lost hers when she was 12.
Is there any option of you removing her from your life (not murder lolol)?

User Image

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 5:08 pm
Clasela
User Image

I agree with Kitalpha, my ex-friend would be best buddies with her.
She used to go on about virginity because I saved mine for someone special and she lost hers when she was 12.
Is there any option of you removing her from your life (not murder lolol)?

User Image

ugh, if there was she would already be gone. i do my best to avoid her, in turn avoiding my friends along with that. we have mutual friends but... ugh. i hope she gets pregnant for being such a ho, tbh  

hoenest

Darling

hoenest

Darling

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 5:09 pm
Kitalpha Hart
she could be BFFs with my former best friend! emotion_kirakira
i would tell her off, buuuut i live in NY

i would legit tell her off if she does something else.

i seriously don't know why she has so much antipathy for me. i am an awesome friend.i mean i was always up to hang out, to tutor, to listen, and she turns around and acts like i'm the b***h.  
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 5:10 pm
tanqela

User Image

I guess all you can do is put up with her.
I stopped all means of contact with my ex-friend when we graduated.
Either that or she'll get her just desserts for being such a meanie.

User Image

Clasela
Crew

hoenest

Darling

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 5:13 pm
Clasela
tanqela

User Image

I guess all you can do is put up with her.
I stopped all means of contact with my ex-friend when we graduated.
Either that or she'll get her just desserts for being such a meanie.

User Image

i hope so. > n >
she even had the gall to ask me a week ago to help her fundraise for her trip to europe. wat.  
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 5:28 pm
tanqela

User Image

Really? Jeez. Maybe she has no idea what a b***h she is being? I have heard that happens.
Or she really does know and uses it to her advantage? Are you going to help her?

User Image

Clasela
Crew

hoenest

Darling

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 5:33 pm
Clasela
tanqela

User Image

Really? Jeez. Maybe she has no idea what a b***h she is being? I have heard that happens.
Or she really does know and uses it to her advantage? Are you going to help her?

User Image

hell nawh, i told her to go away.
i'm pretty sure she thinks she's a b***h.  
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 5:37 pm
tanqela

User Image

It'll come back and bite her on the bottom. It did to my ex-friend and now she has no one. 3nodding

User Image

Clasela
Crew

hoenest

Darling

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 5:38 pm
Clasela
tanqela

User Image

It'll come back and bite her on the bottom. It did to my ex-friend and now she has no one. 3nodding

User Image

what happened with your ex friend?  
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 5:42 pm
tanqela

User Image

She used a lot of people and went too far when she hurt our mutual friends feelings.
(Mutual friend is the most loveliest person in the world and wouldn't hurt a fly.)
All of her so-called friends found out about it and they no longer talk to her.

User Image

Clasela
Crew

khionna

Salty Wench

39,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 5:42 pm
tanqela

Firstly, you would honestly be better off without her. It sounds like she is either extremely jealous that you actually have some values and things in your life that actually matter.. or she is just targeting you to be the person that she picks on because she feels that there are less repercussions than there would be if she chose someone else. Either of those things are really just to make her feel better about herself and actually have nothing to do with you personally.

Secondly, why would being long distance make your relationship any less meaningful or make your bf any less real? My relationship is long distance as well.. my bf is sitting across the room from me atm and he looks very real to me. neutral

I would suggest, if you can't just remove her from your life, just bare with it as much as you can and be around her as little as possible. High school only lasts a few years then you can move on with your life and never have to talk to her again if you don't want to.  
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 5:43 pm
Clasela
tanqela

User Image

She used a lot of people and went too far when she hurt our mutual friends feelings.
(Mutual friend is the most loveliest person in the world and wouldn't hurt a fly.)
All of her so-called friends found out about it and they no longer talk to her.

User Image

that is happening with our mutual friends now. like, one of our friends' boyfriend broke up with her and she jumped up and down, saying yay! o.o  

hoenest

Darling

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 5:46 pm
tanqela

User Image

Jeez... Break-ups are so painful. She had no right so say that to her.
It will come back to bite her, trust me.

User Image

27. ✿ - - - Girls

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces