Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[HH 1 v 1] Idiotic choices [ Haze vs Ryan ] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
LividPeas rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 12:41 am
On his way to his swamp behind the monster dormitory, Haze was carefully managing the large amount of snacks he had piled in his arms, often popping one into his mouth when he finally wrestled the treat out of its package. Distracted by the pile of sweets, the Swamp Dragon never realized just where it was he had ended up, nor did he care to notice. Not until he nearly walked into the building itself.

Stopping just before walking straight into the wall, the boil stared up curiously, narrowing his eyes as if to get a better look at the building. Oh! The Haunted House! Everyone had been going on and on about this place! Surely, with all the hype about it, it was something he had to check out for himself, right? He couldn't let everyone else have the fun!

Puffing out his chest, Haze marched into the building, seeking out his entertainment, with his treats still in hand.

Quote:
Rolling a 4: NO HEALING IS ALLOWED IN BATTLE. Someone is whispering to you about something, but you can't place out what, it is hard to focus. Everything distracts you, even the tiniest flash of light or flicker of movement.

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 3:05 pm
Ryan had been wandering the haunted house for the past hour and during that time nothing had appeared before him. No creatures of Halloween, no horsemen, nothing. He was about to head back when he heard a faint crinkling noise. Like someone rustling a bag.

Someone was.

Strangely enough, Ryan turned a corner, entering a room and found that it was inhabited by something--someone. A tall male, who would have looked human, if it wasn't for the horns that protruded from his head and, the soft glow radiating off of him, and the black sclera of his eyes.

A demon perhaps?

Either way, he didn't seem all that interested in seeking out something to attack. No. He looked quite fixed on the pile of snacks tucked snugly in his arms.

"Who are you?" He demanded, summoning Locke in bright flash of red

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

LividPeas rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 3:53 pm
Well, so far, this place was nothing what he had expected it to be. Why were students all hyped up about this place? Seriously, it was just like any other building he had been to. Kind of. But where was everyone? Was there food here? There had to be more food here somewhere, right? If he had come all this way, only not to be fed, then he was going to have to give this place a bad review on how they treated their guests.

Pausing in his foot steps, he cast his gaze downwards until they landed upon the shorter male. Not bothering to answer his question, Haze took another bite of his food and merely stared. After swallowing, he stood there silently a moment longer before finally speaking. "I asked you first." He didn't.

OnionGrump rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 10:41 pm
Ryan gave the other a blank stare.

"No... I most definitely asked you first. You were busy stuffing your face." He decided to point out. Though he didn't move from where he stood. Not yet. For the moment, he merely regarded the other with a look of wonder.

If he was demon, he certainly wasn't living up to the humans expectations of them.

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

OnionGrump rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 10 Total: 15 (2-20)

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 10:43 pm
Well, either way, now that he had found one of those halloween creatures, he couldn't exactly port back to the island without fighting it. Not if he didn't want to get an earful about responsibilities.

He had no choice really.

Without any warning, Ryan lunged for the other boy, stopping directly in front of him before he thew both his hands out and directly into the other boy's stomach. Hopefully catching him off guard and knocking him back. Though just to be safe, he followed up with a swift kick to the side, which caught the other, before he hit the ground.

Ryan's HP: 50/50
Damage: 9
Charge: 1/3

LividPeas rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 7:33 pm
Unprepared for the sudden attack from Ryan, Haze did nothing to prevent the oncoming blow from the boil, and instead dropped all snacks in hand as he staggered back. Stunned, the swamp dragon merely stared at the hunter a moment, confused by the sudden hostility. Rubbing at his stomach, Haze straightened himself and peered down at the boil again, sniffing loudly. "Look at what you did." He spoke, pointing down at the treats littering the ground. "Just look! Aren't you ashamed of yourself?" Hitting him was one thing, but wasting food was another. He had half a mind to go all natural form on his a** and sit on the little s**t. How dare he!

HP: 21/30
Damage: 0

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

OnionGrump rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-20)

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 9:24 pm
Ryan stopped in his tracks, confused. He had just attacked the tall creature and its complaint was--

"Snacks?" He repeated, dumbfounded. "You're complaining because you dropped your snacks?" Was this guy for real? Talk about not having his priorities straight. Did he even understand what the heck was going on here? He was attacking you! At least be mad about that and not something as pitiful as snacks!

Jeez! This guy was beginning to remind him of a certain annoying voice in his head.

LividPeas rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 3 Total: 5 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 11:49 pm
"What? Have you never seen a snack before? Are you that deprived?" He asked, lifting a brow. Serious question. "A boil has got to eat! Especially one of my size! And you just carelessly knocked all of my food onto the floor! How do you expect me to just ignore that? Are all of your race that rude?" He paused a moment, looking him up and down. "...what are you anyways.. a reaper? You would stick out like a sore thumb in Halloween Town. I kind of feel sorry for you."

Oh yeah, Haze was starting to go really off topic now. Not surprising coming from someone like him, as he did it all the time.

HP: 21

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

OnionGrump rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-20)

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 12:37 am
"Erm no, I did but--YOU'RE MISSING THE POINT!" This was a battle! They were supposed to be battling. This was not a time to be snacking! Much less worrying over the snacks that had been dropped.

And he thought these creatures were supposed to be clever.

"Forget about the damn snacks. You can eat them anytime." Besides what ever happened to five second rule?

LividPeas rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 6 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 6:17 pm
Oh! Now he was just insulting him! Annoyed, the swamp dragon reached down to pluck the small hunter up by the back of his coat, before shoving him downward like a pet who had just messed, and making them witness it. "They have been there longer than five seconds! How do you expect me to eat something that has been on the floor more than five seconds? Just because you're used to barbaric ways, don't try and persuade me to follow them!" He grumped, picking his nose with his free hand.

HP: 21
Damage: 1

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

OnionGrump rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 1 Total: 7 (2-20)

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 8:44 pm
There was a startled sound as Ryan was plucked up off the ground and shoved to the ground, forced to stare at the fallen snacks.

"Then why didn't you pick them up within five seconds, instead of staring at them like a dumb a**?" He demanded, twisting around in an attempt to free himself and giving the swamp dragon a good solid kick in the knee cap. "Let go of me already!"

Ryan's HP: 49/50
Damage: 1
Charge: 2/3

LividPeas rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 1 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 2:18 pm
"Why didn't I pick them up?" Really? Reall?? "As the person responsible, its you who should be picking them up! Not me! Honestly! Now they are ruined, because you left them on the floor, like a dumbass!" How dare he blame him for this mess! It was him who started it all! Why couldn't he just leave him in peace to snack, huh!?

HP: 20

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

OnionGrump rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 4 Total: 12 (2-20)

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 7:13 pm
Ryan felt another headache coming along. Only this time it wasn't caused by Locke.

"The only dumbass here is you. While you were bitching and whining about your treats, you could have picked them all up. While they were still good and for the record, I'm NOT the one who dropped them." He was so not taking the blame, just because a certain someone had butter fingers.

And to make a point, he stomped on the fallen food, hard. Which probably did more damage to the swamp dragon than any of his previous attacks.

Ryan's HP: 49/50
Damage: 6
Charge: 3/3

LividPeas rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:40 pm
Still, still he tried to shove the blame on to him! "You're the one that hit me, which caused me to drop the food! Its your fault!" Having enough of this, Haze reached down, grabbing the hunter by the back of his coat and lifting him off the ground before kicking him hard in the gut.

HP: 14

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

OnionGrump rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 8 Total: 12 (2-20)

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:08 pm
The kick knocked the wind out of him and if it weren't for the fact that he hadn't eaten yet, he probably would have just vomited on the floor, thanks to the force behind that attack.

"Well you're the one dumb enough to be stuffing your face in a place like this!" He yelled back, seizing the dragon by the horns and twisting his head around before throwing him to the ground and delivering a strong kick of his own, matching the swamp dragon's.

Really, the last creatures he encountered were at least cautious. This guy... This guy acted as though this was the cafeteria or some food court.

Ryan's HP: 43/50
Charge: 3/3

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out