Reply 24. ✿ - - - Life Issues
Breaking Point

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M i n i R e d S t a r s

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 4:27 am
Hey girls, so basically, I am in my last year of highschool..

I am so stressed! All my assignments are due at the same time, there is crap going down between friends. My skin is breaking out because of all the stress, I am tired all the time because I am up so late studying, and then on top of all that, I have chores. I am just so close to just breaking down.

I dont know how I can take any more of this stress. I have about 6 months of school left, then I am out, forever. But for the moment I am so stressed about grades, because I need to get enough points to go to university.

My friend she got a boyfriend, and no one can stand to be around her when he is around, even though we are like bestfriends. Her boyfriend is one of my bestest friends, and she is one of my bestest friends, yet when she is with him, I cant stand her.

On top of that, there is the issue of relationships, I like this guy, he likes me, but I would like to date him.. But I just cant.. ;-;

Sorry if I rambled a bit, I just really needed to... Let it all out... Thanks to anyone who bothered reading.

yum_bacon

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 4:27 pm
emotion_hug
high school kinda sucks. too much stress and drama. once you're free it gets so much better <3

you should try to make some time every week or so and just let yourself relax and not worry about anything. even if it's just for a few minutes it helps.
(or just ranting. I like to keep a journal to write rants in when I'm really stressed or whatever).

Emo Pankakes

Gracious Gekko

11,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

M i n i R e d S t a r s

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 5:30 am
Emo Pankakes

Thanks cat_3nodding

Its been a little better lately, but I am still feeling overly stressed.. But thanks for the advice, I like to take the time it takes me to fall asleep at night to just think, and relax.

yum_bacon

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 1:43 pm
I got one or two things of Advice: UNLESS the guy you like is going to the same college you are And if your college is close to home and if he is going to college close to a different college close to home... I urge you still DON'T get into the relationship! More stress.
Just don't worry about guys right now. Worry about it later at least wait until after Graduation. Males will always be around. When I was in high school I never had a bf. Didn't need one. I looked at school as my bf. Tests were the marriage studying was the baby. Passing the tests were wining the favor of the Mean in-laws! That's how I looked at it. Less stress about having to go out on dates and worrying about studying.
Now I know that sounds crazy but for me it worked.It really did. I still don't have a bf. don't need one and plus my twin steals all my friends and guy friends I like away. So I'm very lonely almost all the time. I spend most of all my days cleaning my apt and on this site and two others. My only company is my annoying cat who loves attacking me and running off cause she know what she did was wrong.  

Shadowless Knight

Invisible Phantom

8,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Millionaire 200

KawaiiBrielle

Romantic Darling

14,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 12:13 am
then date him and there is nothing wrong with that and if it failed don't overly stressed about it. Focus! Focus in your life!  
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 4:32 am
Shadow, I understand your point, he does live a fair while away from me... But it'd still be nice.. The reason I am not, is basically because of school.

Ako, I will date him.. eventually I guess.. I am getting a little better now.. emotion_zombie

yum_bacon

Shadowless Knight

Ako_C_Richelle

M i n i R e d S t a r s

24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out