Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gallagher and Blackthorn Academies

Back to Guilds

This is an interactive spy school RP guild where we have classes in towns, RP in towns and forums. 

Tags: Towns, Gallagher Academy, School, Clandestine, Roleplay 

Reply Characters [about characters]
♚ : ❛ TAMS CHARRYS

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryuhanie
Vice Captain

Desirable Fatcat

13,125 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 3:13 pm
          DIRECTORY

❛ Phoung Profile
          ❛ Phoung RP Post Layout
          ❛ Phoung Heart Chart (thanks to Out of Lead for letting me borrow her coding)
          ❛ Sera Profile
          ❛ Sera RP Post Layout
          ❛ Sera Heart Chart (thanks to Out of Lead for letting me borrow her coding)

EXPRESS ↷ GO

[color=darkturquoise][b][size=19](✿)[/size][/b][/color] [color=lightcoral][size=18]Ivy's [strike]peach-scented[/strike] diary[/size][/color]

♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥
          [color=lightcoral][b][size=12](✿)[/size][/b][/color] [color=grey][size=9]friendship // I will poison you. Méfiez-vous. (beware)[/size][/color]

[color=lightcoral]♥[/color]♥|♥♥♥♥♥
          [color=crimson][b][size=12](✿)[/size][/b][/color] [color=grey][size=9]friendship // Hmmm. I think I remember you. Not quite sure.~[/size][/color]

[color=lightcoral]♥♥[/color]|♥♥♥♥♥
          [color=crimson][b][size=12](✿)[/size][/b][/color] [color=grey][size=9]friendship // Oh, yeah. I've seen you before.[/size][/color]

[color=lightcoral]♥♥[/color]|[color=lightcoral]♥[/color]♥♥♥♥
          [color=crimson][b][size=12](✿)[/size][/b][/color] [color=grey][size=9]friendship // Bounjour. ~ Ah. -waves nicely for u bc wat else should I do-[/size][/color]

[color=lightcoral]♥♥[/color]|[color=lightcoral]♥♥[/color]♥♥♥
          [color=crimson][b][size=12](✿)[/size][/b][/color] [color=grey][size=9]friendship // Oh, it's you!~ Hello, ami. (friend)[/size][/color]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list] [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][color=lightcoral]♥♥[/color]|[color=lightcoral]♥♥♥[/color]♥♥
          [color=crimson][b][size=12](✿)[/size][/b][/color] [color=grey][size=9]friendship // I want to see you in a dress of ruffles! Ça va être beau. -says excitedly-[/size][/color]

[color=lightcoral]♥♥[/color]|[color=lightcoral]♥♥♥♥[/color]♥
          [color=crimson][b][size=12](✿)[/size][/b][/color] [color=grey][size=9]friendship // Bonjour belle/beau amie! I have a dress ready for you. You're going to put it on, ok? Oui.~[/size][/color]

[color=lightcoral]♥♥[/color]|[color=lightcoral]♥♥♥♥♥[/color]
          [color=crimson][b][size=12](✿)[/size][/b][/color] [color=grey][size=9]friendship // I would never poison you.~ -winks- I'm also dressing you up no matter what you say.[/size][/color]

User Image

[img]http://i829.photobucket.com/albums/zz217/tammycao320/Graphics/ivypostlayout_zpsfb18b245.png[/img]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
          [size=14]
          [color=#963d81]❞ ❚ [b]COMPANY[/b]:[/color] [color=grey]blah [/color][color=crimson]❞ ❚ [b]MOOD[/b]:[/color] [color=grey]blah [/color][color=#963d81]❞ ❚ [b]OOC[/b]:[/color] [color=grey]blah[/color] [color=crimson]❞ ❚ [b]CALL ME[/b]:[/color] [color=grey]Ivy ; Senior Year[/color] [color=#963d81]❞ ❚ [b]PICSOURCE[/b]:[/color] [color=grey][url=http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=23049807]CLEA[/url] [/color] [/size]

[size=11][color=rosybrown]Les licornes sont vraiment ces jours-violet, ouais simplement ignorer ce
          commentaire vraiment inutile faite pour rien. Les licornes sont vraiment ces
          jours-violet, ouais simplement ignorer ce commentaire vraiment inutile faite
          pour rien.Les licornes sont vraiment ces jours-violet, ouais simplement ignorer
          ce commentaire vraiment inutile faite pour rien. [/color][/size]
          [color=white]x[/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

---------------------------------------------

[img]http://i829.photobucket.com/albums/zz217/tammycao320/discodingman_zpse72afc5f.png[/img]
          [size=9][color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=white](coding by Rainbow Kappukeki. Don't steal coding or graphics please. D<)[/color]
          [color=darkturquoise]❞ ❚ [b]WRITING TOOL[/b]:[/color] [color=grey]blah[/color][color=crimson]❞ ❚ [b]MOOD[/b]:[/color] [color=grey]blah[/color][color=darkturquoise]❞ ❚ [b]OOC[/b]:[/color] [color=grey]blah[/color][color=crimson]❞ ❚ [b]CALL ME[/b]:[/color] [color=grey]Ivy[/color] [color=darkturquoise]❞ ❚ [b]PICSOURCE[/b]:[color=grey][url=http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=23049807]x[/url] and [url=http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=35094895]x[/url] [/color][/size]

[imgleft]http://i829.photobucket.com/albums/zz217/tammycao320/expressgo_zpsce2e936c.png[/imgleft][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=11][color=rosybrown]
          [b]1. Which country do you originate from? List three facts about it. [/b]
          France; The flag has the colors red, blue, and white.
          The word “France” means “land of francs.”
          Mount Blanc is the highest point in France
          [b]2. Which country do you want to travel to someday? Why? [/b]
          Je veux aller en Belgique! Oh, sorry. Belgium. They're known for their chocolates.
          [b]3. Name three of the world's oceans. [/b]
          Pacific, Atlantic, Arctic
          [b]4. What are the three most widely spoken languages in the world? [/b]
          Mandarin, English, Hindustani
          [b]5. Is Africa a country? [/b] Nope! I don't think so.
          [/color]

[color=darkturquoise][b]SCORE[/b] OO/OO[/color][/size] [/list] [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
          [color=white]x[/color]

User Image

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][img]http://i829.photobucket.com/albums/zz217/tammycao320/serafiore_zpscc2493ad.png[/img]
          [size=24][color=white]xx[/color][color=#D5295B]❛[/color][color=#9cbee7]★[/color] [color=white]xx[/color][/size][color=#C59FAE]【[/color] [color=#D5295B][b]見える愛の種類は果てなく[/b][/color][size=18][color=#F9BD81]✹[/color] [color=#D5295B]⊱[/color] [b][color=#eec5a9][i]! ! ![/i][/color][/b]
          [color=white]xxxxxxxxx[/color] [i][color=#C59FAE]▅[/color][color=#BE9AA9] [/color][color=#B795A4]▅[/color][color=#B1909F] [/color][color=#AA8B9A]▅[/color][color=#A38795] [/color][color=#9D8291]▅[/color][color=#967D8C] [/color][color=#8F7887]▅[/color][color=#897482] [/color][color=#826F7D]▅[/color][color=#7B6A78] [/color][color=#756574]▅[/color][color=#6E616F] [/color][color=#675C6A]▅[/color][color=#615765] [/color][color=#5A5260]▅[/color][/i][/size]
          [list][list][size=9]
          [color=#007af0]AND WHATS LEFT RESOUNDING IN THE EARS IS A RONDO OF FAVORITISM[/color]
          [color=#1e69b2]AND WHATS LEFT RESOUNDING IN THE EARS IS A RONDO OF FAVORITISM[/color]
          [color=#83a8cc]AND WHATS LEFT RESOUNDING IN THE EARS IS A RONDO OF FAVORITISM[/color]
          [/size]

[size=20][b][color=white]xxx [/color][color=#D5295B]THE[/color] [color=#9cbee7]RAIN [/color][/b][color=#F9BD81]♚[/color][b] [color=#9cbee7]DROPS [/color][color=red]↷[/color] [color=#D5295B]ARE GAZING[/color][/b][/size]
          [size=7][color=#eec5a9]▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆[/color][/size] [size=18][color=#BE9AA9]✄[/color][/size]
          [size=18][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxx [/color] [color=#C59FAE]心は儚く見える光の[/color] [color=red]❞[/color][/size]
          [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
          [list][list][list][list] [size=11][color=#83a8cc]
          Les licornes sont vraiment ces jours-violet, ouais simplement ignorer ce commentaire vraiment
          [/color][/size]
          [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
          [size=9][color=#F9BD81]❛[/color][color=#E54C5E][b]WITH [/b][/color] blah [color=white]xxxxxx [/color][color=#F9BD81]❛[/color][color=#E54C5E][b]MOOD [/b][/color] blah [color=white]xxxxxx [/color][color=#F9BD81]❛[/color][color=#E54C5E][b]CALLME[/b][/color] Professor Sera
          [color=#F9BD81]❛[/color][color=#E54C5E][b]OOC [/b][/color] blah [color=white]xxxxxx [/color][color=#F9BD81]❛[/color][color=#E54C5E][b]PICSOURCE [/b][/color] [url=http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=21721628][u]is here[/u][/url][/size]
          [size=24][color=#F9BD81]━[/color][color=#F4BD83]━[/color][color=#F0BE86]━[/color][color=#EBBF89]━[/color][color=#E7C08C]━[/color][color=#E2C08F]━[/color][color=#DEC191]━[/color][color=#DAC294] [/color][color=#5A5260]❥[/color] [color=#eec5a9]❥[/color][color=#D1C39A] [/color][color=#CCC49D]━[/color][color=#C8C5A0]━[/color][color=#C4C6A2]━[/color][color=#BFC6A5]━[/color][color=#BBC7A8]━[/color][color=#B6C8AB]━[/color][color=#B2C9AE]━[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 3:14 pm
        NAME Phoung Noir (Viet and French) (Prefers being called Ivy)

USERNAME Hello Taemii

CODENAME Ivy (might as well base it off of poison ivy since she's skilled in poisons. LOL )

AGE 16-17

GRADE Junior senior

TALENTS (p much just dress up and poisonous substances. ahh.)

DISGUISE Having such a high interest in clothes and fooling people at a
        young age, she got really good at it, but is even more interested in ruffly costumes
        and clothing. She studied people sometimes and in her free time, disguise herself
        sometimes for fun. Acting and makeup is also part of this talent.

MEDICAL ASSISTANCE Her parents were scientists, and they always
        had these left-over chemicals lying around when she was young. Secretly, she
        would play with them in her backyard. Sometimes, she had cuts, burns, but quickly
        learned how to help herself. Her friend, who wanted to be a doctor, gave her a few of his French
        medical books since he didn't know French.

CREATING POISONS/USEFUL CHEMICALS And because her parents
        were scientists, she pretty much knew about most chemicals, and elements.
        Creating poisons is also a talent. She can pretty much show it through her cooking.
        If you know what I mean.

↻ victorian/ruffly clothes
        ↻ fruit tarts
        ↻ colored contacts
        ↻ baking (she's not good at it -coughs-)
        ↻ reading while drinking tea
        ↻ china teacups/plates

DISLIKES
        ↻ the dark
        ↻ bitter drinks
        ↻ dirty mirrors
        ↻ dogs
        ↻ rainy days
        ↻ glasses
        ↻ crowds

BACKGROUND
        Dogs were something she had a bad experience with. When she was little, she
        had one but it wasn't the nicest to her. It would always drool and roll all over in her
        clothes. When she was 11, her parents decided to move out of Lyon, France and
        move to the city of London. The house was confusing and the door to the backyard
        there didn't close really well. One day, while she was playing with her parent's
        chemicals, the door was slightly open, and the dog walked in. She wasn't able to
        control him really well, so her dog went and drank the accidental-poison she made.
        Around a week later, the dog died.

The dog was pretty young though, so her parents wondered how it could've died.
        With help from her parent's close spy friends, they quickly figured out that
        the dog died from the poison she made. Happy that the fact that Phoung was
        interested in making poisons and mixing chemicals, her parents asked if their
        friends could get her into a spy academy to expand her knowledge. Soon,
        she was moving to the states and enrolled in Galla starting in sophomore. (aka bs biography)

PICTURE (click for source)

xxxUser Image

Ryuhanie
Vice Captain

Desirable Fatcat

13,125 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ryuhanie
Vice Captain

Desirable Fatcat

13,125 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 3:35 pm
User Image

❞ ❚ COMPANY: blah ❞ ❚ MOOD: blah ❞ ❚ OOC: blah ❞ ❚ CALL ME: Ivy ; Senior Year ❞ ❚ PICSOURCE: CLEA

Les licornes sont vraiment ces jours-violet, ouais simplement ignorer ce
                    commentaire vraiment inutile faite pour rien. Les licornes sont vraiment ces
                    jours-violet, ouais simplement ignorer ce commentaire vraiment inutile faite
                    pour rien.Les licornes sont vraiment ces jours-violet, ouais simplement ignorer
                    ce commentaire vraiment inutile faite pour rien.

x

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 3:42 pm
User Image
                                                          (✿) Ivy's dress closet

♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥
                                                          (✿) friendship // I will poison you. Méfiez-vous. (beware)

♥|♥♥♥♥♥
                                                          (✿) friendship // Hmmm. I think I remember you. Not quite sure.~

♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥
                                                          (✿) friendship // Oh, yeah. I've seen you before.

♥♥|♥♥♥♥
                                                          (✿) friendship // Bounjour. ~ Ah. -waves nicely for u bc wat else should I do-

♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥
                                                          (✿) friendship // Oh, it's you!~ Hello, ami. (friend)

♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥
                                                          (✿) friendship // Helloo bestt-ami. ~

♥♥|♥♥♥♥
                                                          (✿) friendship // Bonjour belle/beau amie! I saw this dress and thought of you. Ohoho.

♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥
                                                          (✿) friendship // I would never poison you.~ -winks-

People:
                                                          Name (M/F)
                                                          (✿) ♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥
                                                          Opinion

Rose (M/F)
                                                          (✿) ♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥
                                                          You look good in this one dress but I guess I'm not gonna force you if you don't want.~

Hopper (M/F)
                                                          (✿) ♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥
                                                          Ah, Hopper! -pushes you into your crushu-

Skylar (M/F)
                                                          (✿) ♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥
                                                          You look pretty in dresses. -ah-

Avery(M/F)
                                                          (✿) ♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥
                                                          Je vous remercie, ami. I almost tripped on the rocks.

Heather (M/F)
                                                          (✿) ♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥
                                                          -chuckles- Ahh. So cute.

London (M/F)
                                                          (✿) ♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥
                                                          A bit quiet there I see.

Amelia (M/F)
                                                          (✿) ♥♥|♥♥♥♥
                                                          Such a fille mignonne. I can imagine all the dresses.~

Miss Kim(M/F)
                                                          (✿) ♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥
                                                          Oh, Miss Kim it's you again. -waves nervously-

Sona(M/F)
                                                          (✿) ♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥
                                                          Sona, right? I know for sure you and Hopper don't get along ah.

Professor Kirito(M/F)
                                                          (✿) ♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥
                                                          Your class is really fun.~ Althoughhh, you sure do bark a lot at us.

Dominic(M/F)
                                                          (✿) ♥|♥♥♥♥♥
                                                          -ignores and prepares some poison-

Michael (M/F)
                                                          (✿) ♥♥|♥♥♥♥
                                                          -nods in approval at your clothes-

Gabriel (M/F)
                                                          (✿) ♥♥|♥♥♥♥
                                                          -also nods in approval at your clothes-
                                                          x

Ryuhanie
Vice Captain

Desirable Fatcat

13,125 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ryuhanie
Vice Captain

Desirable Fatcat

13,125 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:17 pm
        Name: Seraphiade (Sera) Fiore

Username: Hello Taemii

Position/Class: Culture and Assimilation

actually a guy. His voice also some-what deep, so that might give you a
        hint on his gender when you talk to him.

This is Classified:

Gender -- He has always been teased for looking feminine
        when he was younger and so he decided to just embrace it one day. So he
        looks like a girl but is actually a guy. Instead of telling people this, he doesn't
        tell at all and lets them figure it out. For his chest, he just uses padding
        since it looks better with most of the clothes he owns.

Stature -- Sera is pretty tall. He's not that strong, but OK. To
        keep his body looking feminine, he tries to avoid too many sweets and eating
        pretty healthy like most people say to do.

Personality -- Sera feels the need to take care of others at
        times. He's pretty responsible and makes sure to stay on task and that
        everyone else is on task. When he's irritated, he tries to sleep it off or just
        close his eyes. Most of the time, he's pretty calm though.

Scented things -- Once you walk into his office, you'll all of a
        sudden smell a mixture of many things. It may be something fruity mixed with
        something oriental or something floral and oceanic. Sera has a thing for
        perfumes, the smell of flowers, and scented lotions.

Picture: ((source in picture))

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:12 pm
                  User Image
                  xx xx 見える愛の種類は果てなく ! ! !
                  xxxxxxxxx

AND WHATS LEFT RESOUNDING IN THE EARS IS A RONDO OF FAVORITISM

xxx THE RAIN DROPS ARE GAZING
                      ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
                      xxxxxxxxxxxx 心は儚く見える光の

Les licornes sont vraiment ces jours-violet, ouais simplement ignorer ce commentaire vraiment
          inutile faite pour rien. Les licornes sont vraiment ces jours-violet, ouais simplement ignorer ce
          commentaire vraiment inutile faite pour rien. Les licornes sont vraiment ces jours-violet, ouais
          simplement ignorer ce commentaire vraiment inutile faite pour rien. Les licornes sont vraiment
          ces jours-violet, ouais simplement ignorer ce commentaire vraiment inutile faite pour rien. Les
          licornes sont vraiment ces jours-violet, ouais simplement ignorer ce commentaire vraiment inutile
          faite pour rien. Les licornes sont vraiment ces jours-violet, ouais simplement ignorer ce
          commentaire vraiment inutile faite pour rien. Les licornes sont vraiment ces jours-violet, ouais
          simplement ignorer ce commentaire vraiment inutile faite pour rien.

WITH ; blah xxxxxx MOOD ; blah xxxxxx CALLME; Professor Sera
                      OOC ; blah xxxxxx PICSOURCE ; is here

Ryuhanie
    Vice Captain

Desirable Fatcat

13,125 Points
    • Somebody Likes You 100
    • Cheerleader 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300

Ryuhanie
    Vice Captain

Desirable Fatcat

13,125 Points
    • Somebody Likes You 100
    • Cheerleader 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:01 pm
                    User Image
                    (♔) Sera's fragrance chart

♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥
                    (♔) friendship // Excuse me as I go back to sleep forever. (doesn't like u at all)

♥|♥♥♥♥♥
                    (♔) friendship // You smell awful. (don't like)

♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥
                    (♔) friendship // Please follow the rules and pay attention! (normal)

♥♥|♥♥♥♥
                    (♔) friendship // You smell familiar. (remembers who you are)

♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥
                    (♔) friendship // Is that the best you can set a table? -teases- (friend)

♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥
                    (♔) friendship // Waltz? I'd be happy to teach you. Let me prepare the tea while you're here. (Likes being around you)

♥♥|♥♥♥♥
                    (♔) friendship // Did you eat breakfast? It's always the most important meal of the day. (Thinks about u)

♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥
                    (♔) friendship // -makes breakfast and/or lunch for you, put in a picnic
                    basket with a blue ribbon wrapped around the side. There's also a note with friendly-caring reminders-
                    (besties)

People:
                    Name (M/F)
                    (♔) ♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥
                    thought

tbe

Characters [about characters]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items