Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Your hair matches my eyes ;D ( Bix v. West )

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
iloveyouDIE rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:50 pm
Thread Mechanic
Rolling a 1: ALL DAMAGE IS MULTIPLIED BY 2, but you CANNOT USE FEAR/ CHARGED ATTACKS. You feel slightly dizzy, everything around you flickers to greys.

Bix was feeling extra cautious. Usually he could enjoy Haunted House patrols a bit more but this room was like a forest. A rainforest that was muggy enough to have him sweating, his collar undone for a little bit of relief. The trees seemed to disappear upwards amidst canopy, branches and spots of white light but he couldn't identify where the sun was, if there even was one in this place. Even though he knew he was indoors, that this was the House, he felt more vulnerable in the fake outdoors. Especially with the odd dizziness that kept washing across him and the way things sometimes flickered to be black and grey. Was that him? Or this room?

Smerdle

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:22 pm
The last time he had been in this place, well, he didn't want to think about that time. His presence had been been involuntary, much like it was right now, but he also hadn't been himself, whereas this time he definitely still was. The room he had found himself in the time before last had been a strange sort of cave, and throughout their fight, he and the horseman of War he had been sparring with had ended up assaulted by large splashes of white paint at the most inconvenient of times.

This place reminded him of Shaheen's home a bit. Former home. Whatever. She certainly would have been more comfortable fighting here, even if West himself was teetering between 'completely disgusted' and 'miserable.' It didn't help that his vision was twitching like a nerd threatened with a beating.

He pushed his fingers against the nearest giant trunk, muttering a curse when it didn't suddenly split apart to reveal the way out of here. Where was the jackdamned door? The boil kicked at the base of the tree, crossing his arms and wandering away when that also failed to get him anywhere.

iloveyouDIE

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 10:28 am
Bix heard a thump and some grumbling. "Hello?!" His voice echoed through the trees, bouncing around the vast place as his vision once again flickered to monochrome shades.

He peered around a tree, taking careful steps with his bow at the ready. Spotting the red-headed demon his attention sharpened. Friend or foe?

"You shouldn't be here. I suggest you turn around and go back the way you came." Bix was attempting to sound authoritative without being openly aggressive.

smerdle

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 9:03 pm
He sucked in a sharp breath and spun around in response to the voice. West couldn't see the person who had spoken in his entirety right away, but that didn't stop him from addressing whoever it was as soon as was demonly possible.

"Oh, I'd love to y'genius. This place's nothin' but—"

This time West didn't gasp, he simply froze. That wasn't just some self-important reaper, not unless that reaper had stolen a hunter's coat. He supposed that was possible, but now that West could really see the human in front of him, he knew it wasn't the case. It was probably his imagination, but this guy even... smelled different.

He told himself he wouldn't back away. "Don't y'dare shoot me," he growled, pointing an accusatory finger at the hunter as he shifted his weight. "Or trap me 'n kill me. Either of ya." He squinted at the weapon, remembering the cold, twisted hunk of metal he had become in Medea's vision. What had this bow been before it'd been murdered?

iloveyouDIE

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 6:13 am
"Not in the habit of trapping and killing." Bix smirked a bit, relieved slightly that the demon wasn't attacking him straight out. "We take volunteers though?" He wiggled his eyebrows. "Interested?"

Bix found it odd that the stranger had addressed them as... multiple people. Mina echoed his sentiment. He didn't mention it right off. He just stayed at the ready, arrow drawn on his string but not yet fired.

smerdle

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 7:03 am
"Don't wiggle those... mrrrh." West stood there silently for a moment after his disgusted dismissal, finger drooping slightly but still raised. No matter how many ways he tried to wrap his head around someone volunteering to sit motionless in a knife or whatever until they were called upon to kill their own kind, he couldn't do it.

"Why would anyone do that?" He dropped his hand, drawing it into a fist. "Y'know I've only ever seen you s**t-disturbers attackin' us, trickin' us, or draggin' us off, so sorry if I call ya a liar. Or no. I'm not sorry. Whatever that was..." He looked at Mina again. "...didn't volunteer. I bet, like... a million seeds."

There was a click in the trees off to his right, or at least West heard one, and as he turned to see what had made the sound, his vision went all grey again. "You'd better not've brought any more guys. I'd make the shittiest knife you ever seen." Actually, he was a club, but that was none of Mr. Eyebrows's business. In fact, why was he talking to the human at all?

iloveyouDIE

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

iloveyouDIE rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 7:48 am
"She did volunteer." He specified. "Believe me she did. She's a feisty one.." Bix smirked. "And she said a boil like you couldn't have handled a ghoul like her.. even as a student." Mina was a bit of a diva and thought quite a bit of herself. Even if she didn't remember her student days, she wasn't beyond lying about them.

Bix shrugged. "Maybe it's not for you but she got what she wanted... and I got what I wanted." He tossed his bow hand to hand a moment. "So... where's my million seeds? You're like... a demon. You should have a ton right?" Weren't they all rich snots?

"Maybe I did ... Maybe I didn't." Bix raised his bow again and drew an arrow. "Get back going the way you came and this will go a lot easier."

smerdle
rolling for initiative

Smerdle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 9:15 am
No, this was not a conversation West could have, not now. It pulled his mind in so many directions that he had nothing left to direct his actions. He shook his head, his confused frown hardening into something more decisive.

"Well, then she's crazy. You're crazy. Yer all crazy." He slowly turned back to look at Bix when he could make out no one in the trees, seemingly at ease for the first time since he'd met the hunter. "An' she's got a lotta nerve thinkin' she can beat me." If he wasn't going to get dragged off, well, he could always go for a fight.

"Tell ya what. I'll give ya the seeds if y'beat me."  

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

Smerdle rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 8 Total: 14 (2-20)

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 9:42 am
Without waiting for an answer he lashed out at the weapon, inhaling sharply as he touched it. That was... not what he had expected. But he couldn't waste time thinking about that now. He had made the first move against an opponent he really knew nothing about. It would probably be best if he remained on his toes.

The seeds thing was totally a lie. He didn't really have access to much of his parents' money beyond what he could buy with his credit card, which was a lot, but he doubted the human could do anything with that. Unless...

"If I gave y'buncha seeds, you could get some nice crap when yer in yer Halloween suit, right?" West was no master of subtlety or anything, but he tried. The boil might have known that they got spied on, but if the hunters weren't stealing scarelings and murdering people, what were they doing? Maybe they were shopping.

HP: 50/50
Damage: 8x2 = 16
FEARz: y3 eye, y2 gc, y1 ss

iloveyouDIE

iloveyouDIE rolled 2 12-sided dice: 10, 8 Total: 18 (2-24)
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 8:19 am
"Only thing crazy about me is that I can see you people. Well. I guess people isn't really an accurate term." Bix smirked and continued to circle. "Deal. I'll be the one in the pimp clothes.. cause I took all your seeds in this fight. I'll try not to dissipate you too fast. if you disappear you can't pay me."

And then the demon launched at him and landed solid blows. Thankfully his FEAR shield absorbed the majority of it and left his pale skin with nothing more than a few raised red marks.

Bix was quick to retaliate, swinging the bladed edges of his bow just as the effect of the room hit him again. Everything flashed grey and the world swam around him. Instead of stopping he just continued to fight, even if he lost track of the demon momentarily because of his own dizziness.

HP: 44/60
Dmg: 12 x 2 = 24

smerdle
sorry took so long ;;

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
Smerdle rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 3 Total: 12 (2-20)

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:43 am
West stumbled back under the force of his opponent's attack, bracing his legs and raising his fists in a solid instinctual block, even though he was a little stunned at the moment. He'd have to remember to tell his uncle all about it if he truly made it out of here with only a dissipation. This hunter was awfully cheerful for a killer. Maybe this was how they were training them up these days. Less dour and stabby, more inclined to discuss pimps.

He shook his head to clear it, running forward and smacking what he hoped was the human's dominant shoulder as he recovered from their shared confusion. West frowned. The hit was barely more than a tap.

"Right. So if I ever see some fool-lookin' kid wearin' mile high florescebowl shoes an' a lotta fur, I'll come over an' say hello."

HP: 26/50
Damage: 6 x 2 = 12
FEARz: y3 eye, y2 gc, y1 ss

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas