Reply 27. ✿ - - - Girls
Do you flirt? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:39 pm
If I meet a nice guy, beside talking to him like a friend...

Are there ways to flirt ?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:07 pm
        I'm no expert on flirting, but I so know the subtle ways like fluttering your eyelashes, smiling, gentle touches and eye contact.

Clasela
Crew

hoenest

Darling

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:42 pm
i don't know how to flirt... i usually just say what i think.

for example, a guy with a cute face starts talking to me and i'm just like, you're cute.

that's me. ; u ;  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 1:39 pm
I feel like people should just be natural. If anyone tries to flirt you just end up looking awkward and sleazy. In my opinion.  

Saelie

Ittarius

Noble Traveler

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 1:51 pm
Supposedly I flirt with everyone all the time, but I don't know that I'm doing it. So I don't really think that counts... I'm just trying to be nice! gonk
But I don't know how to flirt intentionally. neutral  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 3:05 pm
Ittarius
Supposedly I flirt with everyone all the time, but I don't know that I'm doing it. So I don't really think that counts... I'm just trying to be nice! gonk

People tell me I do that too, but I guess that is just our personalities? Some people are just so unaccustomed to being around friendly/nice people that they think they must be flirting, because they can't comprehend why someone would be nice just because.  

MizuiroSky

Dapper Gaian

Ittarius

Noble Traveler

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 4:13 pm
MizuiroSky
Ittarius

People tell me I do that too, but I guess that is just our personalities? Some people are just so unaccustomed to being around friendly/nice people that they think they must be flirting, because they can't comprehend why someone would be nice just because.

Hmm, I guess. My mom has the same problem; I think I got it from her. But that's so sad!  
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 6:26 am
No, I don't even know how to flirt and I would probably be very awkward if I tried.
If I like someone, I would kind of smile and look away because I'm very shy. I guess the smile is a natural reaction though because I just can't help it.  

Atomic Number 18

5,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

little20mae

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 12:47 am
NO heart let the boy flirts you  
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 1:38 am
I wouldn't know how to flirt intentionally. I just act the way I would with any person. ._.
If it comes off as flirting I guess I can't help that, but no one has told me it has.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Beth Phoenix23

Beloved Gaian

11,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 1:28 pm

I'm not an expert at flirting either but laughing a lot and playing the role of "disliking the person" such as "arguing" with them but in real way.

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 2:27 pm
To the point where it causes trouble usually.
Well that's how others see it at least.
I just think of it as being kind, but in today's world, it seems like that's more than enough.  

TheOneOfName

Loveable Rouge

Beloved Player

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 7:52 am
I'm not an expert either but I'm not that bad at it c: .. Boys warm up to me more cause I hang out with boys more than girls. Well, supposedly

It depends on how much you know the guy, if you just started getting to know him, don't flirt or be too awkward and stuff that you actually scare him off.

If you know the guy well (besties,good friends), Let them do the flirting,oh and have limits though, Don't let them go to far, they can get really annoying and touchy at those moments.

Eye contact is important....Well you can give them pats on the back, talk in a sweeter,nicer voice,not to shy that you end up saying weird crap...
heh. I don't do much,they do, But I hope this helps a little c:  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:31 pm
I think I just plain suck at flirting...I can barely keep eye contact when it comes to my crush...me hopeless  

Kitsune Ametheyst Destiny

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,675 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200

Jao Feng

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:30 pm
Honestly, no. I don't and I never have. I'd rather just have him as a good friend.  
27. ✿ - - - Girls

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff