Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:49 pm
|-> Table of Contents

|-> You are here
|--> Mini Intro
|---> Meet the Troll
|----> Strengths / Weaknesses
|-----> Hive Info
|------> Meet the Lusus
|-------> Stats
|--------> Relations
|---------> RP log
|----------> Hoarded crap
|-----------> Art collection
|------------> Misc.
|-------------> Playlist
|--------------> Credits
<-|

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:50 pm
|--> Your name is LUXARA SELENI and you are a SURVIVOR

User Image

" : D "

<--|

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:51 pm
|---> Meet the Troll
I put my armor on, show you how strong I am

Name: Luxara Seleni
LUXARA-> Bastardization of the word 'luxuria', which is the Latin term for lust
SELENI-> Altered form of 'Selene', a moon goddess (The name can also stem from the word 'selenic', which has to do with the moon as well)

Blood color: #538700

Symbol: The astrological symbol for the Earth's moon flipped to the right
User Image

Personality: Two most important things you need to know off the bat: one, she is always grinning, and two, she is a chipper little troll. Like, annoyingly chipper. And possibly creepy. Because her good mood seems impenetrable. Its hard to tell if she honest to god is always in a good mood, or if her face is just stuck that way, or if it's some kind of false sincerity. Sometimes it's hard to tell if she can even feel pain.
Of course, extremes can quickly break through the happy facade, like torture. But we're not so sure if she wouldn't smile upon death or something. It could depend on the circumstance, because she might actually be amused with how it goes down. She's weird like that.
While her lusus never really 'smiles' himself, or even emotes period, Luxara adopted the expression because smiling expresses happiness! And she wants to be happy 24/7! Always. Her face adapted to this look and it's pretty much how her face is always set. Even when her mood is less than stellar, she can force it anyways, although it will look painful and fake to others. She's not that tough of a nut to crack, really.

Moving on from this whole smiling weirdness, it's also important to note that Luxara isn't much of a liar (she would never even think of it), but she can fib to herself without even knowing it. Grinning like she does is her way of telling herself that no matter what, things will be okay, goddammit. Her expression will only change when she finally accepts some sort of harsh truth; and, honestly, she's never really had good experiences witnessing upset expressions. The low-bloods she's watched have been hysterical and wild, and the higher-bloods are just kind of...insane. With these observations in mind, smiling seems like the better option. Smiling trolls aren't the ones who get killed. Although they are usually the ones who kill themselves, but...anyways.

Luxara feels pain as much as anyone else, but she would rather try to use it to aid her mood instead of worsening it. You have to stay positive, right?
Either way, whether she's talking with you or you're in her crosshairs, she'll look as chipper as ever.

When it comes to the hemospectrum, Luxara is very fearful and wary of highbloods, since she lives in the hunting zone of Four Fronds. She's so very used to being shot at all the time. That doesn't mean that the trolls shooting at her are automatically better or should get away with killing others for the heck of it. Maybe it's because she's a competitive twerp, or perhaps it's because the forest doesn't seem to be kind to certain creatures for blood color alone. Who knows! However, she is not about to say anything against the establishment, although she may grumble about entitlement and amateurs having better hunting technology but not knowing how to use it properly.

Her hobbies include stargazing from the top of her hive as a way to relax after a long night, and observing the world around her, from flora to fauna.
Once she owns a weapon, she does what she can to make ammunition for it herself.

Luxara talks rather quickly, and gets as much as she can in one inhale.
"its kind of like she doesnt stop for punctuation or anything like that : D ". The term 'motor mouth' comes to mind...
<---|

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:53 pm
|----> Strengths

. Flexible: "it's all good : D "
Luxara handles all sorts of situations pretty well, able to adapt to unexpected situations, especially during combat. She even takes bad news without making a big thing out of it! Because of this, her plan-making skills are fairly fluid, and she can easily be re-positioned during team gigs.
And, literally, she's pretty acrobatic, too!

. Perserverant: "we got this just gotta keep going : D "
Luxara rarely gives up. She doesn't get disheartened or pessimistic, even when the odds are against her. She will just keep pushing forward on and on to VICTORY! After all, it's not like life's easy on quitters or anything.

. Patient: "i'll wait : D "
A hunter has to stay focused and sometimes waiting brings the biggest, best kill. Luxara can stay still for hours at a time if she really puts her mind to it. She can wait things out, staring for hours...and hours... This also goes for when she has to hide. Safety in a game park doesn't come easy, and so she can huddle up in the cover of a tree and not make a sound or get antsy. Sometimes she can even last until just about sunrise!

. Durable: "bring it on : D "
Living in a forest environment, Luxara has lots of running to endure, as well as staying put. Sometimes she does these things back to back, or multiple times a night! And THEN there are the occasional multiple-night campaigns, to boot!.
This isn't to say that she can't be worn down; she's nowhere near perfect, but it usually takes her little to no rest for a couple of nights in a row to mess with her mood and body.

|----> Weaknesses

. Naive: "what : D "
Luxara does not understand the idea of 'personal space' among other trolls. She'll even stalk people she was talking to or stand in others' 'bubble' without realizing it. The thing is, Luxara sees the world in a very self-centered way. Basically, if she's okay with it, then she thinks everyone else will be, too. So she doesn't usually catch on if people are mad at her, or if they do get mad, she won't understand why unless they explain in detail. Having only a silent, stoic lusus as her one friend for the longest time has inhibited her social growth a bit. If she had grown up around other trolls and had been able to form more relationships, then she probably wouldn't be so socially dense.

. Blunt: "i'm going to touch your butt : D "
Luxara doesn't know how to lie, and furthermore, she doesn't know how to tell people what they want to hear, even if they need that for their self-esteem. While she doesn't mean to be rude, she can easily be taken as hurtful. With her everlasting s**t-eating grin, this makes her look even worse as if she's telling others harshly honest things with that smug look on her face.

. Obsessive: "*never stops thinking about thing. ever.* : D "
When Luxara becomes focused on something, especially if she really wants it, she will never let it go. Even though she keeps her energy up, when she gets too into something, it can affect her health, like when she stalks prey for nights on end or has a score to settle with a wild lusus.

. Competitive: "no you're not allowed to beat me : D "
Luxara is quick to issue and accept challenges, almost greedily. She seriously loves rivalries. Sometimes it can go a tad too far. She'll go great lengths to succeed, even doing stupidly dangerous stunts to have things go her way. She'll nearly be killed a few times by teenhood directly from the fact that she refuses to accept defeat; or, in her mind, doesn't believe she can lose.
<----|

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:54 pm
|-----> Hive Location

Luxara has settled into one of the touched-up hives in the swamp! She lives comfortably in a hive nestled between large, capable tree branches forking out from a hardy trunk. Around the hive is a fenced wrap-around balcony, but lacks a ladder; a troll would have to climb up to the balcony then over the fence to be able to get to her door. Inside, her home is cozy with the the bare necessities, but perfect for a troll who doesn't need much. The kitchen, respiteblock, and living/dining block are all in one general space, with only the bathroom separated via wall and door. The floor of the hive is mostly hard planks with scattered rugs here and there, and a peppering of plants she won from Bloodfest make up the extent of her personal decorations. Gerbils are often scampering about, and have a litterbox in a far corner. Her kitchen has a notably large sink and long counter for preparing meat.
<-----|

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:56 pm
|------> Lusus

Luxara's distant and visibly indifferent caretaker is the sabretoothed antlerbeast Stagdad. Fast, deadly, and light on his feet, this stoic creature is quite capable of taking care of himself and his kid. He just generally acts like he has better things he could be doing. And he never really talks. Or gives much positive feedback. What a great role model.

Stagdad stands at 6" on four legs, and while not terribly large for a lusus, he's taller than Luxara will ever be. This makes him the perfect MIGHTY STEED...when he feels like taking direction, anyways
While he hates showing affection in public, he does occasionally preen his charge in private. Sometimes on REALLY good days, he even licks her face!

As soon as Luxara hit an independent age, Stagdad has mostly drifted off and lets her do her own thing. More often than not, it's the kid who seeks him out than the other way around.
<------|

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:10 pm
|-------> Stats

Organizations
Phoenix Initiative- Military Infiltration
User Image

Pins
Covert Ops Master
Endurance Novice
Strength Novice
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

HP: 40/40
Weapon: Military-grade Crossbow
2d6 + 1

Artifact: Viewing Corrective Tracker
Adept Agility Style B

Artifact: Healing Darts
Novice Support Style B

Artifact: Memento Gloves
Novice Defense Style A

Trinkets:
Novice Agility Style B [2/2]
Adept Support Style A [0/3]
Novice Agility Style A [3/3]
Adept Defense Style B [3/3]
Novice Support Style A [2/3]
Adept Support Style A [3/3]

Battles->
☑ Will of a Wisp
☑ Downtime Bouts
x Mortality Morality
☑ The Phoenix Initiative HQ
☑ What a Lovely Day!
☑ Later Gator
x Bog Boredom
☑ Babes in the Woods
☑ Common Elements
☑ Chittentown Space Tower
☑ The Spiteful Narcissism of the Empress (TRG)
☑ The Cutting Sadism of the Empress (CaD)
x Show Me, Show-off
☑ Personnel Deck (Cavalry)

pew pew

<-------|

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:33 pm
|--------> Relations

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [TBA]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Better not ever cross my path again you s**t.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I haven't seen Did in sweeps! Hope he's been okay since the WACKY adventure.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. You owe me one explanation, Mr. Callow! ...And I owe you one, too.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. *Siiiiiiiigh* I don't know, okay? I don't know.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ets is a good kid! Nothing's complicated. It's nice.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ugh.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Glowy a*****e better stay the hell away from me!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. My favorite strong tree...~

[Cebass] He, uh, sure was a seadweller!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Hey pretty lady, I'll water your plants any day.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I owe her my life....

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. *LOUD ANGRY POINTING*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. LOOK AT HIM HE'S THE CUTEST THING EVER

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kinda, uh...finicky, but really knows her stuff! I'm impressed.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Certified baby punter!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Baby 1

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Baby 2

<--------|

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:00 pm
|---------> Adventure log

â—½ Hey, that's MINE
☑ Tomb Raiders!
☑ The Birds
â—½ Just Desserts
☑ The Mandatory Choice
☑ Coastal Base
☑ GIRL POWER (+Vulpin) Tunnel Snakes

☑ Teen Growth RP

☑ Resurgence
â—½ Constant Conversations
☑ 2015 Bloodfest Booth RPs
â—½ Catching Up
☑ Bloodfest 2015 Boardwalk
☑ Just Us
☑ Downtime Bouts
â—½ Second Meeting
â—½ Completely Serious Situation
☑ The Phoenix Initiative HQ
☑ 3/4 Tunnel Snakes Reunion (+ Anguis)
â—½ The Rat-catching Crew
☑ Fingers of the Swamp
☑ Moon and Ace Flee From the Cops
☑ An Abandoned Village
â—½ The Salvagers
☑ The Cinderglow Festival
☑ Let's Make A Clubhouse!
â—½ The Skate Queen
â—½ Hangin' With The Baby Brigade
â—½ Bog Boredom
☑ The Harvest Moon Jubilee
â—½ Imps and Sprites
â—½ Adventures in Baby-sitting
☑ Bloodfest 2016 Boardwalk
☑ Shotgun Reunion

☑ Adult growth

â—½ The Most Magnificent Game
â—½ And Through the Wire
☑ Chittentown SRDPSL
☑ Chittentown Space Tower
â—½ Teach Me To Shoot
☑ The Phoenix's Summons
☑ Chittentown SRDPSL Space Tower Conveyor 8
☑ The Spiteful Narcissism of the Empress (TRG)
☑ The Cutting Sadism of the Empress (CaD)
☑ Personnel Deck (Cavalry)
â—½ Booths 2k18

â—½ Incomplete
☑ Complete
✓ Counts for growth

<---------|

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:04 pm
|----------> Hoarded Crap

. Longcoat: Luxara's only gift of note from her lusus was this big unwieldy thing that's basically become a second skin for her. Yes, it makes it hard to navigate through the brush and trees without getting caught on something, but she loves the big old thing enough to live with the constant risk and multiple injuries caused by the thing. One can only hope that she'll eventually grow into it, if she doesn't manage to tear it to bits by then.

. Mister Spritz: A toy someone left on the outskirts of the resort; Luxara quickly adopted it, and has kept Stagdad from chewing on the poor thing ever since. She wears his glasses on nights when she feels especially ~*~whimsical~*~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
. Li'l Cap: One of the two gerbils Luxara took home with her from the desert. Don't let him near paper. He won seventh place at the gerbil event!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
. Pennii: One of the two gerbils Luxara took home with her from the desert. She enjoys being underfoot at really bad times. She was dead last at the gerbil event. Good for nothin' lay-about.
*Unique gerbil art done by Sypon!

. Golden Beetle
Luxara received many golden beetles during the WACKY adventure, and spent most of them before losing the rest, then found this one solitary golden piece of currency! She's kept it ever since. When you tend to hunt your own meals and snag new clothes from corpses, money doesn't really mean anything.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
. Construction Apprentice Pin / Demolition Apprentice Pin / Intelligence Master Pin
Luxara received these for her training efforts during the OHC reconstruction meta! She learned how to HAMMERTIME, BLOW s**t UP, and SNEAK LIKE A PRO, respectively.

. Agility B Reward Trinket
Luxara received this two-use novice item for mastering the intelligence stat! It could come in handy someday!

. Quadrant Day Squiddle
Of course the bestie would send a cute toy for this big holiday! It's kept safe and visible in Luxara's hive.

. Seeds
Luxara got some free seeds from the Plant Toss booth! Cool! She's not sure if she should plant them...or cook and salt them.

. Succulent
Look at my plant, my plant is amazing~

. Mushroom
Look at my...fungus...my fungus is...fun?

. Heart plush
A consolation prize from chatting with Vremea about ~*~feelings~*~.

. Copper trophy
Luxara came in 3rd for diving at Bloodfest 2015!

. Bloodfest scarf

. Photo strip
Just...just burn it.

. Gerbowling team [Nadine, Russet, Bandit, Vulpes, Snakey, Bulls-i, Rocket]
This hive is going to be overrun by the little stinkers...

. Adept trinket support style A
After nearly dying and watching people get seriously hurt, never again.

. Novice trinket agility style A
GOTTA GO FAST

. Adept trinket defense style B
Strong! Like a tree!

. Green lantern
From the moon festival!

. Moon cakes
Lunar cakes for a lunar troll! Luxara finds that she has a slight knack for making these.

. Snoutbeast plushie
In an incredible 30 seconds flat, Luxara caught an oinker. Now she has her own! Er, a mock-up of one, anyway.

. Veggie preserves
Grown locally! VERY locally

. A necklace made with REAL TEETH! Hardcore!

. Wolf plush
What? It's CUTE!

User Image User Image
. Lollipops
Two flavors, two identities.

User Image
. Paper rose
Keeping this until the buff tree returns!

. Bloodfest scarf
Somehow she was able to do so much in heels

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
. TROPHIES
You truly are A WINNER

. Bff gift

. Kouhai gift

. From Vremea: "A sleek and nice looking grey and black pantsuit. Clothes could never go wrong!"

.From Cerpin: "A ton of boxes of bullets and other battle ammunition. One of the boxes is full of empty water balloons for a crazy swamp training session."

.Bloodfest scarf 2k17

. Luxara now has COOLER, BETTER PINS instead of her OHC ones, for Strength, Endurance (both novice) and Covert Ops (master)

. Mutant undead space gerbil. WELL, if anyone's equipped to deal with that weirdness, it's Luxara

. Feral space gerbil. Actually a bigger threat than the zombie gerb, by a long shot. Who knew?

. [eyes emoji]

User Image
. Plant get! After listening to a clown all week! The things we do for love...

. Sure were at Bfest 2018

<----------|

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:57 am
|-----------> Art Collection

. Questing Gallery
x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x
((Art by Galaxa13, Galaxa13, TanuKyle, melona-pan (mea), Galaxa13, Melancholies, Taki-di, Galaxa13 x3))

. Kid Gallery
x - x - x - x
((Art by Sypon, Gl!tch~, seekingCylem, RawringKiwi))

. Teen Gallery
x - x - x - x - x - x
((Art by seekingCylem, Kimbley Kitty, seekingCylem, Galaxa13, saedusk, blackbird cake))

. Photo Album
Kid Young Teen Older Teen

<-----------|

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:59 am
|------------> Other Stuff

. Child voice: Daveigh Chase (Lilo)
. Teen voice: Daveigh Chase
. Adult voice: Courtnee Draper (Elizabeth Comstock)
. If Trollian still existed, Luxara's trolltag would be eternalArrow [EA]
. If she had a sylladex, it would be Bullseye. Very much shooting and target-based. Right up her alley. : D
. If Sgrub was a possibility, Luxara would be Witch of Mind. Her planet is Prospit!
. Her sin is lust (duh) and her virtue is kindness.
. A troll titled The Heiretic would be Luxara's distant Ancestor, historically a greenblood who went beyond her place for equality, and with her smug look and attitude towards the higher castes, she ended up having her face mutilated in a troll's equivalent of a Glasgow grin. Suffice to say, smiling from then on was pure torture.
<------------|

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:06 am
|------------> Playlist

. I'm Not Moving by Phil Collins
. The Best Day of My Life by American Authors
. I'm Gonna Soak Up the Sun by Sheryl Crow
. Bright Idea by Mother Mother
. Mountain Sound by Of Monsters and Men
. Believer by American Authors
. I Go To Extremes by Billy Joel
. 2am (Breathe) by Anna Nalick
. Fight Song by Rachel Platten
. Titanium by David Guetta ft Sia
. Lights by Ellie Goulding
. Unstoppable by Sia

<------------|

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:15 am
|--------------> Credits

. Homestuck is the property of Andrew Hussie
. Hivestuck is the property of amicableAggressor
. Luxara Seleni is the property of Gl!tch~
. Luxara's troll sprite design was made on the troll maker on deviantArt
. Luxara's symbol picture is from Wikipedia (but flipped)
<--------------|

Journals

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff