Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inuyasha Hateshinai RPG -GRAND OPENING- JOIN!!!

Back to Guilds

Come join and have fun as we redo the popular anime ^^ 

Tags: Inuyasha, roleplay, Sesshomaru, Kagome, anime, manga, videogame, tetsusaiga, Rin, Miroku, Sango, Shippo, tenseiga, Naraku, shikon no tamma, shikon jewel, japan, Kirara, Kaede, Kikyo, fuedal era 

Reply Sango's Chracter Creation Hirakotsu
Demona Haruki

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demona Haruki

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:30 pm
OSC:

Controlled by: Demona Yatsumori
At birth, I was named: Demona Haruki
Number of Candles: 16
You Must Know: Inu Hanyou, half Human
I'm related to: Demon mother: Utsugi (deceased) Human father: Makoto (deceased) and has no relation to Inuyasha
I can Control this: Sankon Tetsusou - A powerful attack using her razor sharp claws to slash the enemy. It is very useful when she doesn't have his sword with her.

Crystal blade barrage -Her blade becomes covered with crystals and is a special attack that launches shards of sharp crystals at her opponent.

Wind blade - (similar to wind scar) An special attack that kills 100 demons with one strike with a massive wave of wind blades.

My Weapon Is: Her claws and her sword Blue Destiny
If you must insist: Demona is a inu hanyou princess of a small but powerful Dog Demon Clan in the Southwestern Provence of Feudal Japan. Her mother Utsugi was a powerful leader but died of a long term illness. After her mother's death she was sealed in a storage room in her village after she had been exiled for 40 years. Demona has a claw like scar over her left her eye from a fight with the ruthless leader of her tribe who had been her mother's second in command. The scar is a sign that she has been exiled by her tribe. She was freed on accident and escaped into the forest before she could be sealed a second time. She encountered Totosai who handed her the sword, "Blue Destiny," The sword can only be used by the females of the Haruki bloodline. It instantly recognized Demona as the rightful heir and Princess, she now wields it with much sorrow. She remains wondering around Feudal Japan keeping out of sight mostly demons and humans.
I hate: Suikotsu (her mother's predecessor), humans, priestesses (she doesn't have many enemies since she had been isolated for 40 years)
Take a Photo:
Demon Form:
Human Form:
User Image User Image
This is the female version of Inuyasha the differences are the claw scar over her left eye, her clothes are blue, she's a few inches smaller then Kagome plus she is very timid.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:57 pm
Hey....umm......

If you want, I can find you some anime, female dog demon pictures on photobucket. But since they look like Inuyasha, you need to put right next to "Takes a photo" on the right hand side. "This is the female version of Inuyasha." Then list the difference such as The scar lines below her left eye.

Also, Sesshoumaru inheirited his fathers land of which is in the Eastern direction.

Why not do this.

"She is the Princess of a small but powerful Dog Demon Clan in the Southwaestern Provence of Feudal Japan."

Then,

"Totosai handed her the sword, "Blue Destiny," The sword can only be used by the females of the Haruki bloodline. It instantly reconigzed Demona as the rigthful heirand Princess, she now wields it with much sorrow."

So yeah, If you need help, I can help ya.  

LotusCurtiss
Vice Captain

Fashionable Powerhouse

Demona Haruki

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:05 pm
Thanks I'll update it  
Sango's Chracter Creation Hirakotsu

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items