Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Kappa Kappa Psi!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chardryn

Business Kitten

7,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:21 pm
So I recently and officially got inducted into the lovely Kappa Kappa Psi fraternity and I'm enjoying it pretty well. Though I don't think I'll go to any national conventions anytime soon, it would be nice to meet other brothers around the country, starting from Gaia Online~

In a way I kind of doubt anyone would be looking at this form since I'm assuming this age group ranges from 10-18 year old. Ah well, it's worth a shot.

AEA

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 8:30 pm
I'm a member in training for Sigma Alpha Iota (initiation is soon though!). A couple of our chapter's current actives are "purple" and part of Tau Beta Sigma as well.

My college has active chapters for KKPsi, TBS, SAI, and Phi Mu Alpha. c:  

290Pika

agmo82

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 5:45 pm
Wow okay I logged on here on a whim for like the first time since 8th grade and it's nice to see other older people on here. I'm a sister in Tau Beta Sigma, and my boyfriend is a Sinfonian. We have active chapters of TBSigma, SAI, PhiMA, and Delta Omicron at my school!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:50 am
Oh Oh Oh!! i'm in the Gamma Delta chapter of Kappa Kappa Psi, i'm currently my chapter's secretary.  

Kazu Kimura

brokenbarrier

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:52 am
Lo and behold, brothers on a fun site that I've been on since I was fifteen. I'm from the Mu Nu chapter. AEA  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:39 pm
Whoops, I forgot to say that I'm from the Mu Upsilon chapter. :3
It's a rather new chapter compared to others but hey, it's coooool.  

Chardryn

Business Kitten

7,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • First step to fame 200

brokenbarrier

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:23 pm
o: That's okay! I mean, Mu Nu is only ahead of you several Greek letters. We just had our four year anniversary! My chapter is actually holding precincts this year, and as one of the newest chapters in my district and precinct, it's a big deal. Everything is cool when we're promoting college bands. ;D  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:52 pm
I'm a proud new sister of the Chi chapter of Tau Beta Sigma. I know this thread is slightly dead but I'm hoping anyone else who still on here and a member of any of our fine organizations would see it get bumped up.

Nerdy Lullaby

Lonely Phantom

Analise Sayuri

Friendly Lover

14,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:55 pm
Charter member for my alma mater's chapter of Sigma Alpha Iota. My school also has a chapter of Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia and there was a chapter of KKPsi when I first got there that I almost joined.  
Band Nerd Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games