• Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

cmao21

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:58 pm
sdrawkcab
Heheh, the blow up hammer is bigger than I pictured. o.o
I guess I should've known from the squeak. D:

yeah i actually got the idea from some art i saw a while back on gaia...but they had knifes forks and spoons instead of hammers XP

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:00 pm
i had one of those....sadly it died from holes i hear its very common.  

aaaaasdfghj

cmao21

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:13 pm
-crayonscribbles-
i had one of those....sadly it died from holes i hear its very common.
I have a blow up saxaphone and a blow up carona beer glass Xp they still thrive @.@  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:39 pm
cmao21
sdrawkcab

yeah i actually got the idea from some art i saw a while back on gaia...but they had knifes forks and spoons instead of hammers XP
I think I've seen the same with baseball bats. XD

Yeah, my mom killed the last blow up hammer that we had in the house. >.> With her bare fingers. XD She was warning my sister to stop squeaking it... and she just wouldn't stop. D:

<.< >.> o.O Why do you have a blow up beer glass?

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

cmao21

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 8:28 pm
sdrawkcab
cmao21
sdrawkcab

Yeah, my mom killed the last blow up hammer that we had in the house. >.> With her bare fingers. XD She was warning my sister to stop squeaking it... and she just wouldn't stop. D:

o.0 meep!

it's one of those commercialized add things but it's 3d...it's been in my family since i was born....we all fight over it to put in our room

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 8:39 pm
cmao21
sdrawkcab
cmao21

o.0 meep!

it's one of those commercialized add things but it's 3d...it's been in my family since i was born....we all fight over it to put in our room
XD So, as always, the baby of the family wins. >.>
I'd still rather have a bottle of cranberry juice sitting in my room. n.n

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

cmao21

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 8:52 pm
sdrawkcab
cmao21
sdrawkcab
cmao21

o.0 meep!

Actually it's in the craft area right now....no i have some other holy family objects XP
x.x cranberry juice.

So i was thinking of hosting another art contest .nod nod. just in this fourm space

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:07 pm
cmao21
sdrawkcab
cmao21
o.0 meep!

Actually it's in the craft area right now....no i have some other holy family objects XP
x.x cranberry juice.

So i was thinking of hosting another art contest .nod nod. just in this fourm space
XD
<3

Ooo~ nice. The problem will be getting people into this forum to see it. I made the "draw the person above you thread" but didn't tell people that it was in here. XP
I wasn't sure if I was allowed to advertize in the main forum, but I think we're allowed to. xD

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

cmao21

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:41 pm
sdrawkcab
cmao21
sdrawkcab
cmao21
o.0 meep!

x.x cranberry juice.

XD
<3

Ooo~ nice. The problem will be getting people into this forum to see it. I made the "draw the person above you thread" but didn't tell people that it was in here. XP
I wasn't sure if I was allowed to advertize in the main forum, but I think we're allowed to. xD

My room is crazy

Oh I think i can do that...i think if the prize is high enough you can get anyone anywhere.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 10:15 pm
cmao21
sdrawkcab
cmao21
x.x cranberry juice.

XD
<3

My room is crazy

Oh I think i can do that...i think if the prize is high enough you can get anyone anywhere.
Ehen, being a packrat, I have quite a few weird things in my room... though they're all mine. >]

^^ Money talks.

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

cmao21

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 10:29 pm
sdrawkcab
cmao21
sdrawkcab
cmao21
x.x cranberry juice.

XD
<3

My room is crazy

Ehen, being a packrat, I have quite a few weird things in my room... though they're all mine. >]

^^ Money talks.
Do you have a foam manican head wearing a long blond wig and brown bowler? hum hum XP
Yes it does ^^ very well ...it has better engilsh then most of us

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:49 pm
cmao21
sdrawkcab
cmao21
sdrawkcab
cmao21
x.x cranberry juice.

XD
<3

My room is crazy

^^ Money talks.
Do you have a foam manican head wearing a long blond wig and brown bowler? hum hum XP
A box full of upopened Mc Donalds toys? Never-sharpened Lisa Frank pencils from fifth grade? A barbie house, fully furnished?.... and uh, I'll stop listing things now. I can only think of the childish things in my room righ tnow. n.n;
Very true, and it speaks all languages. o:

... We're off topic. You started it first. *sticks tongue out*

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

cmao21

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:25 pm
sdrawkcab
cmao21
sdrawkcab
cmao21
sdrawkcab
cmao21
x.x cranberry juice.

XD
<3

My room is crazy

^^ Money talks.
A box full of upopened Mc Donalds toys? Never-sharpened Lisa Frank pencils from fifth grade? A barbie house, fully furnished?.... and uh, I'll stop listing things now. I can only think of the childish things in my room righ tnow. n.n;
Very true, and it speaks all languages. o:

... We're off topic. You started it first. *sticks tongue out*
when in the heck do we not get offf topic...?
barbie house? : | I was totally ninja turtles bound...we were tomboys...then we moved up north ^^
most of my stuff is furnutire so if you want to me to start boasting about that maybe we should stop.
Even some languages that no one knows

Art Oasis

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces