Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
[POLL] Staff's Calls & Asks: Unedit Colorists

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you interested in seeing unedit ONLY colorists be hired for freebies, breedings, customs, familiars and TP items.
Yes, for all of those options.
75%
 75%  [ 56 ]
Yes, but only for Freebies, Familiars and TP items (as we have it now, this is a Rookie)
18%
 18%  [ 14 ]
No, I don't want an Unedit only Colorist doing breedings
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, I don't want an Unedit only Colorist doing customs
5%
 5%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 74

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:05 pm
Edit: Miswrite in the poll: Rookie should be "Apprentice" which is color only Flatsales, Freebies, familiars and trading post items

I want ABSOLUTELY NO posting in this thread please.

When the staff reaches any sort of conclusion on the matter at hand (and I'm not promising this will happen immediately, it may well take a month or two, or hell we may even decide to put this off longer), but when we DO reach a conclusion or verdict, we will inform you of it here.

This thread is to get an idea of whether people even want something in the first place, so that we as staff can take these numbers into consideration to make a more informed decision.

That does NOT mean that if a majority of votes are for something that it will happen.
All this poll is, is a means for us to gauge interest, but in the end STAFF MAKES FINAL CALL.

If anyone posts in here I am simply going to delete it, so don't do it.

Only staff will be replying here for updates.
There is a table of contents below this post, to see official rulings for issues or suggestions, find it on the table of contents and proceed to that post.

------------

NOW, the current issue or suggestion at hand is as follows:

Are you interested in seeing unedit ONLY colorists be hired for freebies, breedings, customs, familiars and TP items.

Things to keep in mind:

- Apprentices are to be working on unedits for premade event ponies and flaffles and games and the like.
Now, in most cases Apprentices will be working on edits on the side to try to get better to eventually get promoted to Rookie, and later Junior to be able to do breedings and eventually to senior for customs.

- This position would be for an unedit-only position and thus would not progress to higher rankings. This could potentially change with need but at this present time, unedited work is a hole that needs to be filled.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:06 pm
Table of Contents

PAGE ONE
Custom Items/Accessories/Scars

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:11 pm
Custom Items/Accessories/Scars

April 14th, 2013:
As it stands currently, Custom items/accessories/scars can be offered by any colorist that is approved to do edits.
It is upto them if or when they want to open such slots, and it is by no means mandatory ever.

We do not get credits for doing them, they are just something fun to offer every so often.

We heard your requests for these to open more often, but again, they are VERY low priority, as our monthly quotas come first, so keep this in mind.
We are of course, also working on a billion other things all at once, and are short-staffed at the moment as far as colorists go, but we have heard your requests, and let's leave it at that.

Archived

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games