Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
DD's Custom Items & Scars - Winners pg 4 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:28 am
Purchase Type: (Scars/Scars and Accessories/Accessories)

Owner name:AislingJuno
Pet Name: Lady Ysolde Misae
Picture of Pet User Image
uncert
Items/services needed: sword and head cape or modified obi if head cape is too big of an edit.
Description: A sword by her feet the design can be cc but I like for the sword to have a purple jewel on its pommel . I like a white head cape that ends around her shoulder but still shows her hair accessory but if that is over a moderate edit a long tailed obi purple in color with two silver bells at tail end. You can also take away the bells if that’s still too big of an edit.
References?: (Optional but preferred) sword

sword2

obi
Was this gained in an RP?no
~~~ Link to Rp:
Teepee: no stat bonus so full price.
Total: 90k and up.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:29 am
Purchase Type: (/Accessories)

Owner name: CitrusCupcake
Pet Name: Chatura
Picture of Pet (Include uncerted image link as well): User Image Uncert
Items/services needed: Single silver bell on chain
Description: One of Sastimos's bells (or close as) on a silver chain
References?: Sastimos Received permission from his rp'er to have one of his bells as an accessory (Baby Pandah)
Was this gained in an RP? No, but if I get it, will be rp'ed out XD Chatura & Sastimos are a couple, and I like having something of the mate on my Soqs if I can ^_~
~~~ Link to Rp:
Teepee: X
Total: 12k I think? Not sure if small or medium XD But Chatura's stats are over 71%  

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:33 am
Purchase Type: Scars and Accessories

Owner name: Teh Roarie
Pet Name: Hototo
Picture of Pet (Include uncerted image link as well):
User Image Uncert
Items/services needed: small rump scars, a jawbone knife attached to leg
Description: Harpy claw inflicted small scars on his rump. The one visible. Only one or two small harpy claw inflicted scars. I've hinted at this scar a couple times in RP. Like this one Here. I would also like a hip knife much like the one on his (being quested for) sister. I thoroughly fell in love with the knife and would like it to be a family feature. I don't want the knife markings to be the exact same color as his sister but pretty damn close. Recognizable as a family thing.
References?: Hotah, Jawbone Knife
Was this gained in an RP? Yes but not one that was finished it was just planned and I guess just in the end plotted. Hoto mouths off to the queen of the harpies and earns a scar oh his rump from her claws.
~~~ Link to Rp: The Hunt
Teepee: Here
Total: 12100gg  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:53 am
Purchase Type: Accessories/Accessories

Owner name: Phail Ninja
Pet Name: Cyllene
Picture of Pet: User Image[Uncert] [Cert with Familiar] [Familiar Uncert]
Items/services needed: Medium Jewellery & 5 Small Custom Pets
Description: I'd like some simple gold chains (really thin, dainty, pretty things) to be looping around her. Around her fins, hanging off her tail, in her mane mane etc... Whatever looks good. She likes shiny things! It's part of her treasure collection - she has a cave full of various treasures she's collected, from precious gems to jewellery to pottery to random bits and bobs like shiny rocks that's she taken a liking to. Feel free to add some gemstones or whatever onto the chains if it works x3
I would also like her to have 5 small fish swimming around her, like the references ^.^ Placement is up to you!
References?: [Fish 1] [Fish 2] [Fish 3] [Fish 4] [Fish 5]
Was this gained in an RP? No, but they work into her plot. It's mentioned in various RPs and such that she has a treasure horde, and given her love of shiny things I can imagine her collecting various fish as 'pets'.
~~~ Link to Rp: N/A
Teepee: [x]
Total: 140k + 15k = 155k  

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:02 am

Owner name: Ishtanballa
Pet Name: Hroarr Darkbane
User Image Uncert
Items/services needed: Feather and leather wrappings.
Description: Tucked behind his ear I'd like one of the feathers from his wings, and dangling from that feather two strings with tiny bells attached.
References?: Sorry, none
Was this gained in an RP? Not yet
~~~ Link to Rp: --

-------------

Owner name: Ishtanballa
Pet Name: Varinius
User Image Uncert
Items/services needed: Goggles
Description: Some punkish goggles hanging around his neck. Style and colors are CC.
References?: --
Was this gained in an RP? No
~~~ Link to Rp: --

Total: 32k?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:11 am

Owner name: JetAlmeara
Pet Name: Mercy
Picture of Pet (Include uncerted image link as well): User Image, Uncert
Items/services needed: Medium Jewellery
Description: Mercy is a Knight, Knights need armour , I would love for herto have some leg bracers in a silver pink tinged color
9or pink and gold if that looks better on her, you decide!), something like this perhaps...though I'll leave the exact design up to you, but Mercy likes to be pretty so something natureish/organic..but pretty. I would also love for her to have a chest tabard made to match whatever color you chose for her leg bracers but with Ironforges rising sun symbol worked into it somehow. I know this will have to cover up her dreamcatcher and I'm totally fine with that. (I want it too)
References?: lol see above
Was this gained in an RP? Sort of? They were gained by her becoming Ironforges student though there's no specific RP where they were given to her yet.
~~~ Link to Rp:
Teepee: link
Total: 12 +12 = 24K  

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

StarieMichie

Unicorn

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:13 am
Purchase Type: Accessories

Owner name: StarieMichie (Full Ownership Agreement)
Pet Name: Birthday Marzipan
User Image Uncert
Items/services needed: Two items.
Description: A black balloon (or a bundle of black, pink, and blue balloons if it's not too large) tied to his leg, and a forlorn looking birthday cake at his feet.
References?: (Optional but preferred)
Was this gained in an RP? His Father goes and sings birthday celebrations for every foal born in the area, and Birthday Marzipan really, really hates it. A lot.
~~~ Link to Rp: It's mentioned here.
Teepee: xoxo
Total: 140k~ish?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:54 am

Owner name: She-Ra of Etheria
Pet Name: Oloneric
User Image Uncert
Items/services needed: A branch either held in his mouth or sitting at his feet with a large insect on it. Several insects, like butterfly, dragonflies and other large flying insects in the air around him,
Description: A branch held either in his mouth or on the ground with a couple of leaves on it and a large insect, be it a beetle, grasshopper or something else, whatever is easiest for you to draw. In the air around him should be a number of butterflies and dragonflies, there can also be some nonflying insects on the ground around him as well. Colors/species up to you, but I'd like to see a variety of them.
~~~ Link to Rp:
Teepee: Teepee
Total: 24k? I don't know, will pay whatever it is.  

She-Ra of Etheria

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:31 am
Purchase Type: (Accessories)

Owner name: .Tortured. .Pumpkin.
Pet Name: Magaskawee
User Image Uncert
Items/services needed: Item around the feet, Medium Jewelry
Description: A sprig of cherry blossoms at her feet, or perhaps a small cherry blossom tree.
For the jewelry, I don't know if I'd rather a necklace or some wing jewelry or some little anklets or something. XD So Either a big, pretty, intricate necklace that's got cherry blossoms, or leg ornaments. Perhaps it could look like a cherry blossom branch creeping up her leg or something. I don't know. XD I do know I'd like for it to look like it's made from a cherry blossom tree.
References?: Cherry Blossom close-up,
~~~ Link to Rp: N/A
Teepee: Heree
Total: Let's go with 75k because I think that jewelry might be a little hard to figure out. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:52 am

Owner name: AlexiaSilver
Pet Name: Aetheria
User Image uncert
Items/services needed: A custom Wolf pup and a leopard pelt draped across her back.
Description:
Wolf Pup: Standing at her hooves. As big as possible. It'd have a simple cc necklace around its neck like its parents.
Cat Pelt: It can cover her tail if it's easier that way. Maybe include at least one of it's large paws showing and tail?
It wouldn't have a face part to it, since Garrick kept that for himself.

References?: Mockbreeding of two familiars for wolf pup
It would be rest of the cat face on Garrick (So use those colors/markings for the pelt.)
Was this gained in an RP? The wolf pup will eventually. The Cat pelt was Garrick's first kill. He kept and used it in memory of the kill.
~~~ Link to Rp:
Teepee: here
Total: 200k (Would be willing to pay more)

AlexiaSilver

Welcoming Ladykiller

Moxxiie
Crew

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:28 am

Owner name: Moxxiie
Pet Name: Chayse
Picture of Pet :
User Image
Items/services needed:Spiked collar, studded armband
Description:Black leather collar with small silver spikes around her neck
Black leather band with fuschia studs on her front right leg (the one that doesn't have accessories on it already) about halfway on the upper part of the leg (see refs)
References?: ref 1 ref 2
Was this gained in an RP?no
~~~ Link to Rp:
Teepee:link
Total:8k I think  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:41 am

Owner name: vballlvr5
Pet Name: Amethyst
Picture of Pet (Include uncerted image link as well): User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. uncert
Items/services needed: Small accessories? (may be medium)
Description: A lace blue/purple garter around her front left leg (HER left leg, but the one on the right when you're looking at her) that has two ribbons curling downwards coming off of it (they should be blue similar to that of her eyes) and at the end of each is a single bell (what I call a bell ball - they're the almost spherical bells). The ribbon is slightly frayed from age and the gray bells are lightly rusted (they're iron bells).
References?: 1ancient crotal bell 2bell ball 3lace - obviously you know what lace looks like - it doesn't have to be this pattern but this is just an idea of the color but a bit more purple

Was this gained in an RP?
sort of. Amethyst met Pachelbel who had bells and she thought they were interesting. In the interaction he drops a bag he was delivering and a few things fall out. Amethyst then takes it back to him, but the idea is that she didn't see a few of the dropped items - two bells - she finds them when she returns to that spot later. When she sees them she decides to give them to another bell bearer (such as the family he spoke of) if she ever comes across one, however she has not yet and because she lives out in the harsh weather the bells have aged and become weathered and rusty and the ribbon and lace she found to fasten them to herself has become slightly frayed (only the interaction with Pachelbel has been Rped the finding of the bells is merely some plotting of my own)
~~~ Link to Rp: x
Teepee: x
Total: 12k or 20k?  

vballlvr5

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:45 am

Owner name: Candle Wick Ghost
Pet Name: Taharial
Picture of Pet (Include uncerted image link as well): Links to uncert~
User Image
Items/services needed: Small accessory / Necklace
Description:
Same as the necklace her mate Joseph wears around his neck.
The blue gem with angel wings. The string is black, containing a few stray blue beads on it.
References?: (Joseph)
Was this gained in an RP? Yes, when Loli still owned her.
~~~ Link to Rp: Obtained here - I will give you my heart if you will take it
Teepee: Stats still in Loli's teepee ( Waiting on them being transferred to mine )
Total: 12k  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:28 am

Owner name: ImAHarumiBunny
Pet Name: Bella
Picture of Pet (Include uncerted image link as well): User Image// Uncert
Items/services needed: Medium Jewelry
Description: I would like it if she could have a kitsune mask like Ryus or similiar, same colors (black and gold) attached to her body somehow. Maybe using string and bells, not sure? I would just love for her to be able to wear the mask to show the family linage.
Family Line:
Neko, Marnie, and Zelia
Was this gained in an RP?
~~~ Link to Rp: No - It had to be back plotted because of schedule conflicts and then a hiatus.
Total:15k

Owner name: ImAHarumiBunny
Pet Name: Sayoko
Picture of Pet (Include uncerted image link as well): User Image // Uncert
Items/services needed: Small Accessory
Description: Small Light Blue Star on a silver chain trinket on her wing.
References?: (Optional but preferred) ((Basically Meso`s`Nogama' gives her the star trinket from his wing.))
Was this gained in an RP? Yes
~~~ Link to Rp: Relationship In Bloom
More specifically: This post
Total: 6k  

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

catmagick

Magical Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:30 am

Owner name: catmagick
Pet Name: Aaricia
Picture of Pet (Include uncerted image link as well): User Imageuncert
Items/services needed: Celtic Wrist Bracers
Description: Black leather and silver wrist bracers on front legs. ref one in size and outer pattern, ref 2 for inner pattern
References?: 1 2
~~~ Link to Rp:N/a
Total: 15k

Owner name: catmagick
Pet Name: Rayne
Picture of Pet (Include uncerted image link as well): User Imageuncert
Items/services needed: Celtic Pouch
Description: Black leather pouch on back leg
References?: pouch belt