Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
Where'd you meet your Partner/Crush? :) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChaiCupcake

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:06 pm
I'd really like to run into a super cute guy somewhere... I moved to a new town and I don't know where to go other than school or cafes.

I've already graduated from college, and there's not even any cool cafes here!!! =P

So anyway, I thought I'd ask you gals where you met your partner/crush. I hope I'll hear ultra cute and sappy stories. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:08 pm
actually, we met on gaia, weird, yes; however, unlikely? probably not.
he and i were in the same roleplaying guild for quite some time. he could write really well, and i was impressed, and he thought the same with me, of course i didn't know at the time, because not many females can dominate roleplaying bleach, mind you.

we both got to know of a certain person who annoyed us. the character was just a thorn on everyone's side, and one day, he PMed me about it with a joke, and then i replied, and then started the conversations. he made me laugh, i made him laugh. it was perfect. then one day, i wanted to add him on facebook so we could converse more out of the confines of gaia, thus, i added him, or he added me... i forget. he told me i was gorgeous, and he is blonde haired and blue eyed-- the kind of males i find myself constantly trying to find. we got to know each other better. next thing you know, he and i were constantly talking, texting, skyping. it became a sort of relationship, but not really.

on the 31st of december 2011, he asked me to be his girl; while i was hesitant, i said yes. but, our relationship did not last long then, probably 2 months? maybe less? we decided to see other people, but our pursuits seemed to be fruitless. we didn't find anyone else.

during the early months of 2012, i don't even know why, i started to talk to him again, and he to me. then suddenly it got serious, and he asked me to be his girlfriend again: i said no. long distance relationships were not my thing, i told him.

but he was persistent. he kept asking, and asking-- randomly, and annoyingly. until may came along and i finally said yes. he told himself that it would be the last time he would ask me, and he would have given up. being rejected so many times, wouldn't you as well?

i was in florida at the time, and he is still in virginia. i am now located in california, nearly 3,OOO miles away from him. Today is our eleventh month together, and while we are currently in an argument right now, i can still say i love him a lot.

never have i ever felt what i feel for him in any other guy, nor do i want to. he is seriously a patient, sweet, caring young man, and while he does have some quirks, i wouldn't want any other. when he gives you his word, he tries his best to keep to them: he forgets sometimes, but what male doesn't? he is human, he makes mistakes.

while writing this, i don't even know what to do with myself; i could be telling him this right now; i really didn't realize i appreciated him this much; wow, ok. yeah, you know what, i'm done writing this. i'm going to tell him this.

peace out.

hoenest

Darling

ChaiCupcake

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:03 pm
tanqela
he and i were in the same roleplaying guild for quite some time. he could write really well, and i was impressed, and he thought the same with me, of course i didn't know at the time, because not many females can dominate roleplaying bleach, mind you.

we both got to know of a certain person who annoyed us. the character was just a thorn on everyone's side, and one day, he PMed me about it with a joke, and then i replied, and then started the conversations. he made me laugh, i made him laugh. it was perfect. then one day, i wanted to add him on facebook so we could converse more out of the confines of gaia, thus, i added him, or he added me... i forget. he told me i was gorgeous, and he is blonde haired and blue eyed-- the kind of males i find myself constantly trying to find. we got to know each other better. next thing you know, he and i were constantly talking, texting, skyping. it became a sort of relationship, but not really.

on the 31st of december 2011, he asked me to be his girl; while i was hesitant, i said yes. but, our relationship did not last long then, probably 2 months? maybe less? we decided to see other people, but our pursuits seemed to be fruitless. we didn't find anyone else.

during the early months of 2012, i don't even know why, i started to talk to him again, and he to me. then suddenly it got serious, and he asked me to be his girlfriend again: i said no. long distance relationships were not my thing, i told him.

but he was persistent. he kept asking, and asking-- randomly, and annoyingly. until may came along and i finally said yes. he told himself that it would be the last time he would ask me, and he would have given up. being rejected so many times, wouldn't you as well?

i was in florida at the time, and he is still in virginia. i am now located in california, nearly 3,OOO miles away from him. Today is our eleventh month together, and while we are currently in an argument right now, i can still say i love him a lot.

never have i ever felt what i feel for him in any other guy, nor do i want to. he is seriously a patient, sweet, caring young man, and while he does have some quirks, i wouldn't want any other. when he gives you his word, he tries his best to keep to them: he forgets sometimes, but what male doesn't? he is human, he makes mistakes.

while writing this, i don't even know what to do with myself; i could be telling him this right now; i really didn't realize i appreciated him this much; wow, ok. yeah, you know what, i'm done writing this. i'm going to tell him this.

peace out.

Awww biggrin Very cool that you two met on Gaia. Sounds like love to me! How adorable.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:05 pm
I worked with my man. Not the same department but same building, same floor, same areas...
I flirted for about 9 months before my coworker grabbed him an told him to ask me out or go away, she wanted me to work. xp  

A Song Is Born

Beloved Cutie-Pie

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:17 pm
Video game. Mine's a video game character emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:47 pm
ChaiCupcake
tanqela

peace out.

Awww biggrin Very cool that you two met on Gaia. Sounds like love to me! How adorable.

thank you c: i hope you liked our story~
oh, we aren't fighting anymore, everything has been fixed through comprimise. HOLLAH!  

hoenest

Darling

Serah of Silence

Shy Guildswoman

7,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:11 pm
I grew up with him. Did not realize that I loved him until he proposed and I thought on it for a while.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:12 pm
We met in High School. We were both new students (actually, he was just considered a noob 'cuz he went there until 6th grade, but he left the school and he just came back). He is in the higher level, but we're both 14. He was very nice to me and he was also very sweet. I had to admit, he is good-looking and all. But a few months later (maybe September?) he started ignoring me. I got really depressed. But this summer, I'm starting to think that maybe I only think of him as a brother, but part of me is still desperate to see him again. neutral
But I'm sure I'll get over him because I'll be transferring to another school again next S.Y.
Anyway, he remains my last and longest crush. sweatdrop
I'm sorry if it sounds like the kind of ending you don't wanna hear. xp  

Juniper Glitz

Desirable Gekko

7,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200

Cret-chan
Crew

Timid Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:34 am
He is one of my classmates and one of my close friends.
Long story short, I hit him with a jacket once cause he was being annoyingly flirty.
His upper gum started bleeding cause the jacket zipper hit his gum.
I felt bad and things spiraled from there xD

I would say its a mutual crush thing. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:35 pm
Met on gaia, I apparently impressed him with my rp typing abilities--I was applying for a spot in an rp.. Anyways, we ended up talking more and more, then moved on to skype, then decided to take the big leap of faith.

I flew literally halfway across the world. From Minnesota, USA to Australia.. I'm honestly so glad I did. I can't see my life without him and he can't see his life without me now.. heart

Funny story on how we met in person...made quite a scene! also, when we get married, I want to find a way to bring Gaia into it--like a video stream or something.. It seems Gaia brings a lot of us together, but I feel like Gaia doesn't get nearly the biggest credit it deserves.. n////n;;  

Lady Silly Goose

Beloved Gaian

7,600 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100

hoenest

Darling

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:48 pm
MiLynn Aiko
Met on gaia, I apparently impressed him with my rp typing abilities--I was applying for a spot in an rp.. Anyways, we ended up talking more and more, then moved on to skype, then decided to take the big leap of faith.

I flew literally halfway across the world. From Minnesota, USA to Australia.. I'm honestly so glad I did. I can't see my life without him and he can't see his life without me now.. heart

Funny story on how we met in person...made quite a scene! also, when we get married, I want to find a way to bring Gaia into it--like a video stream or something.. It seems Gaia brings a lot of us together, but I feel like Gaia doesn't get nearly the biggest credit it deserves.. n////n;;

i agree with this  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:49 pm
We met at my Grandpa's apartment just before Thanksgiving of 2011. We hit it off in spite of ourselves and had our first kiss (and more!) the eve of Father's Day 2012.

Yeah, we're related... but love is love.  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Koala bear Corie

Familiar Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:49 pm
I met my boyfriend on PlentyOfFish.com after I moved here. He lives an hour a half away and the only time I see him is on the weekends, but after a little bit over a year, I find him the best thing that's ever happened to me.  
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 10:54 pm
At school. At first sight, I really disliked him but when I got to know him better it was like... cat_xd  

EIace

Connoisseur

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 11:32 pm
I met my husband at a surprise birthday we went to. It's not a party generally most people think when I say this. No alcohol, drugs, etc. and one side of the room was playing a board game, another was doing paper crafts, one side was playing music, etc. People were just hanging out for this girl's birthday. She wanted to chill with friends. After a while we all played a few games of mafia.

Turns out, I didn't know the birthday girl too well and everyone in our youth group was invited to help decorate for her surprise party. I didn't want to go because I didn't know her too well and my friends are like, "Come on! It's better than staying at home and watching a movie!" So I eventually said, "Oh, okay. I'll go." When I went there, I was walking around for a bit and chatting with people. Then I saw people playing a board game and my friends I came to the party with were over there so I went over there and thought I might even get to play. I ended up standing up, looking at the game board on the floor and no one was making room for me to sit. My own friends weren't even offering me a space to sit next to them - so rude. I have a hard time standing up for long periods of time so I was about to walk away right when I saw a guy that was sitting on the floor playing the board game scoot over and pat the floor next to him and asked if I wanted to sit. I felt so relieved to be off of my feet! I started talking to him and we really hit it off! We were hanging out all night at that party! My friends basically ran off and did their own things.

Then, when I got home - I saw the next day that my friend added this guy I met at the party on Facebook. So I thought, "He was such a nice guy! I'll add him, too!" So I did and he started talking to me right away on the Facebook chat.  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff