Reply Guild Archives
I'm back.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Death Sharpie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:51 am
I honestly do not expect any of you to remember, but I use to post in this guild some what. Do to constantly losing computer accsess, crazy job hunting, getting a job and getting silly hours, spending to much time at my game store, and other crazy things, I forgot all about Gaia.

I have decided to come back for the hell of it. I had fun years ago when I was on this website and guild, so I am looking to have fun again.

Now for some small things.

I did get a Warhammer 40K army, but I ended up not liking the game that much. I now have a half painted Space Marine army. I still buy 40K models here and there, but just to paint.

I ended up really enjoying Warmachine. I now have more then 350 points for Khador along with mercenaries to help bolster my army.

I hope you all have been having fun here.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:49 am
Welcome back, I certainly remember you!

And let me just say, 350 points of Khador?! Damn, I'm already happy enough with my 25 points! sweatdrop  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Death Sharpie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:08 am
Lt. Brookman

And let me just say, 350 points of Khador?! Damn, I'm already happy enough with my 25 points! sweatdrop

I kind of... sort of... just maybe... went overboard.

Still pretty damn impressive when you're throwing down for 200 point games and you can have variation for it.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:12 am
Death Sharpie
Lt. Brookman

Still pretty damn impressive when you're throwing down for 200 point games and you can have variation for it.
True, true. So, whose your go-to caster? Call me vanilla bland, but I'm sticking with Sorcha, though I have had some success with Zerkova.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:17 am
I definitely remember the name, welcome back. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:31 am
Lt. Brookman
Death Sharpie
Lt. Brookman

True, true. So, whose your go-to caster? Call me vanilla bland, but I'm sticking with Sorcha, though I have had some success with Zerkova.

Okay, sense you gave me permission. You are vanilla bland.

My go to caster?

Depends on how I feel. Do I want to deal massive damage like no tomorow? Epic Sorscha.

Do I want to to be tactical and give awesome buff to ze troops? Irusk or epic Irusk.

The caster though I have been seeing myself field a lot though, is the Butcher. Both prime and epic, but more prime.  

Death Sharpie

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:03 pm
I think I remember you..? sweatdrop

Welcome back!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:14 pm
Vikki Keeler