Submit

Serah of Silence

Shy Guildswoman

7,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:12 pm
A marionette that used to be a girl until her soul was stolen.
A young puppeteer needs a doll.

A crow that holds her soul.
His are always breaking.

How are emotions even possible anymore?
Will she be his rise to fame?

Can they even work together?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:20 pm
User Image
User: Serah of Silence
Name: unnamed
Bio: She had been a normal girl once, until a sorcerer stole her soul, turned her into a life-size marionette. He then took a nearby crow and put her soul into it, making the bird immortal. After the sorcerer was killed, she was merely a marionette until the crow returned. With her soul nearby, she has started to be animated again, though she is stiff, and doll-like at times. Oh, and cutting her hair, as various puppeteers that had her have discovered, is a waste of time. It just grows back right away.

Serah of Silence

Shy Guildswoman

7,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Serah of Silence

Shy Guildswoman

7,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:25 pm
User Image
User: Kitalpha Hart
Name: Lukann
Bio: Lukann had been trained by his father to be a puppeteer from a young age. When his father died, Lukann set out on his own path, only to discover that every marionette that he got would mysteriously break in his hands as soon as he held it. This marked him, as dangerous, and in attempt to find a marionette that would not break in his hands, he saw a strange crow and followed it, finding a new doll, one a foot shorter than his six-foot height. It is the only one that did not break in his hands.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:27 pm
The story starts with Lukann desperately finding someone who will sell him a marionette, to no avail. he has just given up when he discovers a strange bird: a crow with a fantasy touch, a strange hair, on its forehead.
The story will begin with this discovery.

Serah of Silence

Shy Guildswoman

7,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:43 am
((sorry for the book))
"Blast it." Lukann growled. "That curse of mine's ruining my life! I can't touch a marionette without destroying it, yet they're all I have!" Muttering to himself, he wandered to the edge of town, where he spied an unusual crow. "Little crow, why do you have a strange hair upon your forehead?" he asked. It flew away on him, and he ran after. "Wait!"
When he finally saw it, he had run for a short time, yet was exhausted. "Gaah, I'm in worse shape than I thought." he panted. Calming his breathing, he stood and looked around. There, by a tree was a marionette. The marionette was definitely built female, considering what little she wore: a black bra and matching underskirt. She had most of the strings of a normal marionette, though her head did not.
"Strange." Lukann murmured. He went over to her and crouched down. "Who made you so tall, marionette? Why did they make it so your head hangs? Are you supposed to be a servant marionette? Horrible." hand trembling, he gently touched her face, startled when she didn't turn to dust.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:56 am
((Who cares?))
She felt the touch of a new master, her soul nearby as well. After her old master had tried to kill the soul-carrying bird, she had been stuck under this tree. Blinking as she felt the partial life she'd been trapped in for years was restored, she looked up at her new master. "M-master." she said. She was still stiff as she examined him. His hair was almost as long as hers. Maybe it was longer-he was taller than her. Slowly, being careful to not step on her hair or strings, she stood. "Master." she said, her voice clearer.  

Serah of Silence

Shy Guildswoman

7,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:22 am
He was startled? All right, now he was startled. "A living marionette!" he breathed, standing up. She was a foot shorter than him. "But...how?" Smiling softly, he held out his hand. "I apologize. You startled me. I am Lukann."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:35 am
The marionette looked at the offered hand, and picked up the strigs. She plaed them in into his hand. "Master."  

Serah of Silence

Shy Guildswoman

7,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:43 am
((turn on the spellcheck on your tablet))
Lukann stared at the strings. "These even do anything, serve a purpose?" Sighing, he looked at her. "Do you have a name?"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:53 am
The marionette tilted her head. "Name? Last master said that I was 'Useless.'" She watched as the strings, now attuned to her new master, faded. They were still there, but he did not need to use them all the time. Now that she was strong enough, she could move on her own, so long her soul and master were both nearby.  

Serah of Silence

Shy Guildswoman

7,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:56 am
"Your old master was useless." Lukann muttered as he examined her. "C'mon, this way." He gently led her through the forest, trying to figure out a good name for her.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:59 am
As she was led through the forest, the marionette constantly stopped and wandered to look at a butterfly. They were lovely things, butterflies.  

Serah of Silence

Shy Guildswoman

7,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:05 am
Lukann got back to the town, where he saw a crowd. Apparently, he'd gathered attention. Turning, he saw the marionette still watching a butterfly, the odd crow on her shoulder. "Butterfly," he said, "come here." Looking at his hands, he imagined the strings and gently used one on her shoulder to pull her, half-expecting it to not work.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:14 am
"Hm?" The marionette felt a gentle tug and obediently went over to her master. He had called her 'Butterfly.' She liked that name.  

Serah of Silence

Shy Guildswoman

7,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:24 am
Lukann kept his face neutral at the gasps of the others as the marionette, whom none of them had obvoisly seen before, came into view. "Come here, Butterfly." he said softly, letting the string go. He didn't want to use the strange strings any more than he had too. It seemed...cruel to continually use them.

03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff