Submit

Lady_Whitetree

Newbie Noob

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:28 am
All 4 of them. Still a bit groggy, if that's the word I'm thinking of.

I have gauze in my mouth...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:13 pm
i'm going to get mine taken out soon....i just went to the dentist and they are going to set up the appointment...... emotion_sweatdrop  

fifimaru

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:03 pm
I need my wisdom teeth removed and so does my husband...we have a lot of issues with mouth pressure >_< although we can't afford it at the moment.

I hope you feel completely better soon smile  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:08 pm
I'm sorry, I've had friends get theirs pulled and said it was rough at points. I hope you get better soon!

I need my own pulled soon too, they keep trying to come in and it hurts to eat when they do  

StrayKit

Lady Kira X

Caring Cleric

10,300 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:18 pm
I need to get mine surgically removed.. & I really really look forward to getting it over with. What I do not want is that costly dentist bill.

Good luck with your recovery! Hope everything isn't too painful for you.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:38 pm
Ohh that sucks~ I had mine removed last year, no bueno. Hope you get well soon~ <3  

TulipMeows

Powerful Nymph

11,200 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:41 pm
I've had mine removed, all at once just to get it over with.
My time wasn't as tough as others in terms of pain, but it was hell to clean out every day.
I was always scared I'd leave food stuck in there somehow and get an infection of some sort haha.
But that's just me and my paranoia. ; w; I hope you recover quickly!

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 9:37 am
I just started getting mine in like a year ago, with my second one starting this year.

I was beginning to think that I'd be one of those people who had wisdom teeth and NO problems, biggrin -

Until this week when the first one started biting and rubbing into my cheek whenever my jaw is completely clenched.

I am hoping that it can just be filed down because it's no big deal otherwise. :l  

Infinite_Randomness

Witty Dabbler

12,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Todes Sehnsucht

Timid Spirit

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 10:08 am
Last summer I got all 4 teeth out.... just like you...
I hope it doesn't hurt too much D:
I was spitting blood the whole day after I got them removed gonk

Hope you'll get better soon >u<  
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 1:05 pm
i''m 24 Never had to worry about it.My dentist says that they are coming in perfectly or something so I have no worries. However my twin had get her taken out. She is always getting cavaties. Enough for both of us I suppose. I have a teeth fear I don't wan to lose any. So I brush constantly. 24 years of perfect teeth and still going! biggrin Get well  

Shadowless Knight

Invisible Phantom

8,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Millionaire 200

Im a pretty star

Dangerous Sweetheart

12,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 1:14 pm
Never had mine removed. Happily the closed a gap in my teeth so I didn't need braces. They kinda messed up my bottom row of teeth, but it doesn't mess with my smile. I feel for you though. Look at it this way my boyfriend has to have his mouth cut open and his wisdom teeth and top left canine removed. So it could be worse.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:13 am
I had all four pulled last year and it was fine, didn't see what all the fuss was about. Wasn't scary or anything.  

Eleiza0250

Shy Genius

12,950 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bookworm 100

the mage-girl

Magical Marshmallow

22,600 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Monster Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:26 am
For anyone looking at wisdom teeth removal - Try not to get dry socket. sad

I got dry socket with my first wisdom teeth removal. (The same one I woke up during!) If they give you instructions afterwards, make sure you either get a written copy or that the instructions are given to someone who will be with you. You WILL NOT remember.

One thing I know for sure is do not suck on anything, including a straw. That will pop your stitches/clots right out.

Good luck!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:59 pm
the mage-girl
For anyone looking at wisdom teeth removal - Try not to get dry socket. sad

I got dry socket with my first wisdom teeth removal. (The same one I woke up during!) If they give you instructions afterwards, make sure you either get a written copy or that the instructions are given to someone who will be with you. You WILL NOT remember.

One thing I know for sure is do not suck on anything, including a straw. That will pop your stitches/clots right out.

Good luck!

Getting the teeth pulled was not the scary part. dry socket is the scary part. follow all the instructions they give you. don't suck or blow anything, including playing a musical instrument.  

Eleiza0250

Shy Genius

12,950 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bookworm 100

i am sad mami

Premium Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:49 pm
fifimaru
i'm going to get mine taken out soon....i just went to the dentist and they are going to set up the appointment...... emotion_sweatdrop

User Image~ musicismylife ~

So thankfully, I've only had to get one baby molar removed back in the day. My dentist says I'm going to need to get oral surgery when all of my wisdom teeth start growing in though emo

I had braces and now I need to get them on again, so that'll be fun.

Also, this is completely irrelevant, but the reason I quoted your post is because there was a link on the word dentist and if I try to hover over it it tries to trick me to going to a dentist ad outside of Gaia. Now, I know it wasn't you, but this has been happening a lot lately in the past few days not only in this forum, but basically in any thread I post. Has this been happening to any of you?

I'm currently jamming to: Loved You First by One Direction
Like what I'm listening to?
PM me & we can share the wonders together.

Btdubbss I
love your face.

24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas