If you have xbox live post your name : D

Mine is Contradictive

matty the chew sweatdrop  

EmOneGarand

Lazlow-Kun

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 12:11 pm
javaman2021
I play mostly halo 2
*is going to find these people when he gets home, hunt them down on xbox live and make them play halo 2*
ninja

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:19 pm
Lazlow-Kun
javaman2021
I play mostly halo 2
*is going to find these people when he gets home, hunt them down on xbox live and make them play halo 2*
ninja

All I have that is live is Star Wars: Battlefront xp I'm a poor college student xp (I won't even acknowledge Tetris Worlds or Clone Wars... they suck...)

Why couldn't the first Halo have been live enabled!?!?  

EmOneGarand

Lazlow-Kun

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 4:23 pm
elryck
Lazlow-Kun
javaman2021
I play mostly halo 2
ninja

All I have that is live is Star Wars: Battlefront xp I'm a poor college student xp (I won't even acknowledge Tetris Worlds or Clone Wars... they suck...)

you don't need live to play halo online
http://www.xbconnect.com/

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 4:28 pm
Lazlow-Kun
elryck
Lazlow-Kun
javaman2021
I play mostly halo 2
ninja

Isn't a router required for that? I don't have a router.  

EmOneGarand

Lazlow-Kun

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 5:03 pm
elryck
Lazlow-Kun
elryck
Lazlow-Kun
javaman2021
I play mostly halo 2
ninja

Isn't a router required for that? I don't have a router.
if can plug your xbox into the back of your comuter then it can work it anything it works a lot better pluged right into a comp 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 8:33 pm
mine is... um well Vegetunks blaugh  

vegetunks
Crew

Invisible Elder

11,625 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Lazlow-Kun

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 1:28 am
*found HYS in Halo 2 and ran her over many a time* whee you do need to hurry up and get that headset tho 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 2:37 am
Lazlow-Kun
*found HYS in Halo 2 and ran her over many a time* whee you do need to hurry up and get that headset tho 3nodding

LOL.. sounds like fun.... I'm home, I can gank my little brother's copy of Halo 2 for a bit <.< >.>  

EmOneGarand

Lazlow-Kun

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 2:29 pm
elryck
Lazlow-Kun

LOL.. sounds like fun.... I'm home, I can gank my little brother's copy of Halo 2 for a bit <.< >.>
hey I'm having a friend over and he's bringig his xbox and were gonig to play live, I hope you can dodge a warhog better then HYS xd  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:42 pm
i have two xboxex, but no live account. All the games i play online are fer the PS2, like live and Madden. i've played on mu cousins account, i think it was Battlefront, and those jerks cheat like hell!  

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

Nanne

Bashful Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 9:40 pm
:/  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 1:16 pm
*has a few questions about Live*
Okay, so you need broadband, check. Don't NEED a communicator, check. .. Here's where I run into problems.

The only way I've been told I can sign up for Live is by buying one of those combo packs.. the 3 month or the 6 month + game. .. But those come with communicators..

My question is, is there a way to sign up for Live without buying one of those retarded packs, especially since I have this Halo 2 free trial thing? *plans to get a comm anyway, just curious*  

Todwulf

EmOneGarand

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 1:53 pm
Todwulf
*has a few questions about Live*
Okay, so you need broadband, check. Don't NEED a communicator, check. .. Here's where I run into problems.

The only way I've been told I can sign up for Live is by buying one of those combo packs.. the 3 month or the 6 month + game. .. But those come with communicators..

My question is, is there a way to sign up for Live without buying one of those retarded packs, especially since I have this Halo 2 free trial thing? *plans to get a comm anyway, just curious*
Just use the 2 free months thing if it's still good  
Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces