Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply Random Discussion
Let's bash on men.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This topic is for the bitter only!
  :p
View Results

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:18 am
They're real jerks sometimes. Y/Y?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:11 am
LOL yes.  

Leowna

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:48 am
Lupina Blackwing
LOL yes.
Yay, you agree with me! whee

& I realize it's wrong to stereotype... but seriously wtf is their problem! xp

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:22 am
Polyphonic Twilight
Lupina Blackwing
LOL yes.

Ikr!

May I ask what brought this on?  

Leowna

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:59 pm
Lupina Blackwing
Polyphonic Twilight
Lupina Blackwing
LOL yes.

Ikr!

A combination of things. My ex and I are "still friends" because we see each other all the time and have tons of mutual friends. But things have always been kind of awkward. And then the other day we got together to talk because there was some stuff going on that needed to be cleared up.. and he basically spent an hour and a half pointing out all kinds of things that I've done and said in the past year that make me seem like a total b***h. Except it's all these random things that I barely remember because for me they had no significant meaning and were not meant badly.. But the way he spins things even had me convinced and feeling guilty! And apparently he's been resentful and been complaining to all our friends, and just never saying anything to me. So that wasn't fun. Plus he's the one who dumped me for another girl and messed everything up in the first place which makes it even worse that everyone now thinks I'm the bad guy.

And then there's this other guy who I like but he has a girlfriend. And yet I get all kinds of mixed signals from him. Sometimes he completely ignores me, sometimes he randomly starts flirting with me... This has been going on forever and I keep telling myself I'm done with him, and then we don't talk for weeks or months. But it's like he can sense me forgetting about him and pops back into my life just to mess with my head. Bleh!

The worst part is that I sometimes seriously think he's a total douchebag. But it's like my brain just chooses to ignore that information xp

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:06 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
Lupina Blackwing
Polyphonic Twilight
Lupina Blackwing
LOL yes.

Ikr!

A combination of things. My ex and I are "still friends" because we see each other all the time and have tons of mutual friends. But things have always been kind of awkward. And then the other day we got together to talk because there was some stuff going on that needed to be cleared up.. and he basically spent an hour and a half pointing out all kinds of things that I've done and said in the past year that make me seem like a total b***h. Except it's all these random things that I barely remember because for me they had no significant meaning and were not meant badly.. But the way he spins things even had me convinced and feeling guilty! And apparently he's been resentful and been complaining to all our friends, and just never saying anything to me. So that wasn't fun. Plus he's the one who dumped me for another girl and messed everything up in the first place which makes it even worse that everyone now thinks I'm the bad guy.

And then there's this other guy who I like but he has a girlfriend. And yet I get all kinds of mixed signals from him. Sometimes he completely ignores me, sometimes he randomly starts flirting with me... This has been going on forever and I keep telling myself I'm done with him, and then we don't talk for weeks or months. But it's like he can sense me forgetting about him and pops back into my life just to mess with my head. Bleh!

The worst part is that I sometimes seriously think he's a total douchebag. But it's like my brain just chooses to ignore that information xp
yeaahh that all sounds messed up.

I'm sorry. :<  

Leowna

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:14 am
It's okay. I just needed to vent about it before letting it go and moving on! xp  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:59 am
Wacky Jellybean
Polyphonic Twilight
Lupina Blackwing
Polyphonic Twilight
Lupina Blackwing
LOL yes.

Ikr!

yeaahh that all sounds messed up.

I'm sorry. :<

Just castrate them is what I say. They send so many mixed signals and it gets so annoying!  

takashisahoko__x

Random Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff