❤✿☜♥☞MAKE ME A PROFILE FOR 1OOK☜♥☞✿❤

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CaliforniaCupCakes

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:10 pm
User Image
Hi im not sure if this is a better place to post my request here or not but dose anyone do classic profiles? Id Like to have the theme roughly bast off of sweet things/love/cuteness/girly. Colors can rang from anything bright and girlish.
((NO BLACK OR GRAY)) AND NO SHADOW STUFF..(.i.e..See Through)
I am going to Fill out a order forum so it well be easier for those of you that want to make a profile for me.If You decide to make me a profile send me a Privet Message with a sample or some sort of proof of what kind you make and i will Private Message back saying yes or no,
If i say yes i will send you a trade I am going to pay 100K for each profile i accept
see what i want is a really awesome profile like this one. sample i like the side user name and colors and nice font like it just a little different. but instead of having a hole bunch of columns like what are in the CURRENT profile id like one that is kind of classic. the kind were you would just hover over the word and click it then the word would pop open to lets say my Bio or a art column would pop open or comments or anything. i have a few SAMPLES of what i mean, this is one of my friends pros [x] or something like this [x] i hope these help and someone can make one for me but if not just something along those lines would be fantastic. and as for pics just cute stuff youv seen my posts on how i make them all cute and girly. so basically anyting like duckies, fluffy animals that wink or are animated and sweet things like candy, cake and strawberry's so just stuff like that lol.

Username:: Californiacupcakes
Profile Style :: classic
Sections / Contents (a.k.a) what colums u put on a profile:: id like as many columns as you can fit or close to the SAMPLES i gave you.
Colors (preferred CSS) :: any colors except dark colors like red, black, gray, brown, aka goth colors.
Font :: I would like to have the AR BLANCA font
Image(s) ::Cute ducky's, fluffy animals, candy, strawberry's, or anything that is cute and girly im trying to find a profile that is like my name...CALIFORNIACUPCAKES. lol
Avatar Art :: If you are good at making a panel for avi art then make one for my art please I will put in 200 gold extra if you can.
And Please DO your very Best I am very patient and well let you do your thing with out bugging you all the time but i well P.M you once-in-awhile just so you dont forget me XD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:05 pm
BUMP

CaliforniaCupCakes

r a i n i i_d a i s

Darling

15,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:36 pm
♥ Good luck! It would also help if you post your request in the guild in my sig's banner~

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:31 pm
PepsiSoda101
♥ Good luck! It would also help if you post your request in the guild in my sig's banner~

oh wow thank you i will deffanetly post in it, thank you very much smile  

CaliforniaCupCakes

r a i n i i_d a i s

Darling

15,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:11 pm
CaliforniaCupCakes
PepsiSoda101

oh wow thank you i will deffanetly post in it, thank you very much smile

♥ You're welcome smile
The art in your sig is so adorable! (I guess I'm biased since I like pandas haha~)

19. ✿ - - - Art And Graphics

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games