Total Votes : 2

Emo Pankakes

Gracious Gekko

11,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:11 pm
Everyone is probably sick of hearing about my boy related things/questions/general state of awkward confusion, but I'd like some opinions on this (since my real life friends seem to lack them)

So this guy, anyone who has seen any of my posts knows that I am talking about none other than the flirtatious E who always tells me about how he doesn't want a girlfriend and such, although according to my friends the way E and I talk and interact is definitely more than friends.
ANYWAY, today it was me, him and one of his friends, and he told his friend that I am his girlfriend (friend is a straight male), then proceeded to ask if he could tell my parents that we're dating. (ps this was all like "whoa, wait what?" to me, and he then went back to his casual conversation with his friend)

Should the opportunity arise I am going to ask him about it the next time I see him/tell him that I like him (though I am fairly certain he is well aware of that already).

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:32 pm
um, if he's uber flirtatious-- then i would take that chance to ask him where you two stand in your relationship and tell him your feelings. don't assume guys know things if you don't blatantly spell it out for them; however, you could also just forget about him and just go after a new man, because a guy who gives you trouble, while you two are not together, is not the kind of guy you want to be with.

idek.

hoenest

Darling

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas