Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ArtemisPhoenix94

7,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:41 pm
OK, recently I got tired of my boyfriend controlling my life. He wouldn't ever let me spend time with my friends or with my mother. I broke up with him. Now he's trying to guilt me into taking him back my telling me he's still in love with me. I'm not in love with him, though. I want nothing more to do with him at this point.

Now, that's not the real problem. The thing is, I have a guy that lives near me that I'm falling hard for. I also have a guy in my hometown that has been in love with me for years. I don't know what to do at this point. I really like them both, but I'm the type to try and make everyone happy. But I know I can only choose one, and neither of them are bad. They both really care about me, and I care about them both as well.

The only problem with the ex is that I live in an apartment and can't have my German Shepherd puppy with me, so she's staying at his house. I now have to stay in contact with him until I find a better job and a place that will allow me to have her.

My question is, what should I do? I really like the guy that's from a town not too far from me, because he tries so hard to make ME happy for once. He's not asking me to make him happy, because (in his words) "I'm happy as long as you're smiling."
The guy from my hometown is still in high school, but he's only 14 months younger than i am. And I've known him for ages, but I'm not as attracted to him as he is to me.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:01 pm
        I say go for the guy who wants to make you happy. You like him; he likes you and wants to treat you right.
        You'll never know how well it could work out unless you go for it. If it's meant to be, it will work; if it's not, then it won't.
        That's what I always believe, anyway. I wish you the best of luck! <3

Clasela
Crew

Haiba Lev

Charitable Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:25 pm
I agree with Clasela!
Once you find an easier place to work and an apartment that allows pets, I'm sure you can have your dog back and be happy with the person that you feel happy with!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:10 pm
Perpetual Apocalypses
I agree with Clasela!
Once you find an easier place to work and an apartment that allows pets, I'm sure you can have your dog back and be happy with the person that you feel happy with!

Well, my friend's parents, who live closer to my apartment, offered to let me keep her at their house. All I have to do is keep coming over to clean for his mother. Things are starting to get a little better. Especially since my little baby is closer to home  

ArtemisPhoenix94

7,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Heckler 50

anonymous trickster

Devoted Rogue

11,050 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:19 pm
I also agree with Clasela, the heart knows what the heart wants and if you dont feel as strongly towards the guy younger than you dont take the chance in hurting your relationship with him.
With the puppy thing definately have your friends parents look after her...i've had my fair share of guilt tripping exes and its only going to get worse.
I hope everything works out for you, ex drama is the worst drama  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:33 pm
Clasela
        I say go for the guy who wants to make you happy. You like him; he likes you and wants to treat you right.
        You'll never know how well it could work out unless you go for it. If it's meant to be, it will work; if it's not, then it won't.
        That's what I always believe, anyway. I wish you the best of luck! <3

I completely agree.  

Ittarius

Noble Traveler

24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out