Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply Storys/fan fics
Thorn's one shot fan fics

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:08 pm
Okay so I had not had a good Hidan role player in a long time to interact with. So I forgive if he doesn’t seem as dark. I did keep a bit of his sadistic side but not to much. Since I didn’t want to scare people.
And yeah, I told my Bubba G-Roc I’d make a fan fic and he didn’t care what anime. When I had asked him the first time around. So yeah, this is the first time in ages I controlled Hidan. And just don’t troll please.

PG-16
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He seen her dancing on a stage. She had her right arm wrapped up with bandages. As only her left bicep was wrapped up. Her outfit was a pair of booty shorts with a skirt that was slit on the sides. A sports bra like top held her in place. As she had clear fishnet to show her skin. The former ANBU ninja was not stupid. He seen through her jutsu. Her body was moving with the drums. Soon enough he seen her bow and leave the stage. He was curious of her. Her body bared lots of scars. Maybe she had lots of cat fights.

“Hey b***h!”, he called to her. When he seen her walk out of the building. She was wearing high heeled ninja style sandals. It was clear she either changed fast or put more clothes on. Her head turned to his deep voice. Since she was going to walk the other way. He seen her eyes look him over carefully. Which widen when she seen the headband around his neck. Next thing he knew she vanished. Growling he started to try to sense her by her chakera since she did not appear in his line of sight.
===================================================
She had been a rouge ninja. No longer wearing her head band. And she was a Jashin Priestess. One of the few. Dancing was easy and keeping her ‘glamour’ on was also kind of easy. Normally no high ranked ninja came in. Since it was a small town village. Well not come ‘in’. It was like a big out door theater. She thought she seen some good looking guys. But knew she could be with none of them.

When she walked down the back way to avoid foot traffic of the drunks. She knew some could get out of hand. When she heard a man with a deep voice but not to deep yell ‘b***h’. Turning around she looked and seen the man. As she wore a long skirt over her dancing clothes. And a button up jacket instead of finding a shirt.

Her milky pale skin was flushed from dancing. As her dark auburn hair was becoming more red. Her deep green eyes found purple eyes and silver slicked back hair. She was liking what she seen. Good abs, good build, but the head band kind of scared her. She knew who this man was, Hidan from the Akastuki. One thing she knew was him and his ‘zombie brother’ had a ‘bingo’ book.

Soon enough she used a vanishing jutsu from his sight. And it was to a roof top in the town. Now she had to had back to her place. Looking around she groaned now. He may be a Jashin Priest. But that would not mean he would spare her. Or would it? Groaning annoyed she pushed off into a run. Using chakra run on roof tops. Before she knew it she barely managed to slip through an open window to her hotel room. Panting she closed it and shivered. Closing her eyes she tried to catch her breath.
—————————————————————————————————————-
He gone into the town. Where he sensed the chakra moving. Now he tracked it. Stopping on a roof he looked at a hotel room. Standing there he tried to wait. Soon he seen movement in the bathroom. Since the window was made in a way it deformed the sight of people on the inside. The light was on and it seemed like the woman was stripping. Soon enough he seen it barely crack. With in a minute he heard sounds of bathing.

Now he took this as his chance. Masking his chakra he managed to slip into her room. Hiding in the shadows he waited on her. Soon enough she came out with an over sized shirt on and shorts he barely could see. Scars of sorts covered her arms. Clearly she had been a ninja, or abused woman. Seeing a silver chain under her shirt he walked up behind her. As she held a bundle of clothes.
=====================================================
She had washed the thoughts of Hidan away. When she was inside in the bathroom. She had masked her chakra. And also had prayed to Jashin as hot water burned her skin as she soaked in the tub. Only reason she opened the bathroom window even barely. The steam had to go somewhere as it was scentless.

Putting clean clothes on. She gone to her room. A kunai hidden in the bundle of clothes she held. It had been well past sunset. But with the lights in the town. Some times it was hard to tell. Her area finally turned the lights off well she bathed. Feeling a well muscled arm grab her from behind. She tried to avoid it. But could not as the other came up with the other. Holding her against a rock hard body.

No screaming for help. Since no scream came to her lips. Dropping her clothes. Only thing left over was her kunai wrapped under her short skirt. Now, b***h, give me a reason I shouldn’t kill you for running off.”, Hidan spoke into her ear. Making her shiver. As the kunai continued to stay hidden under the skirt. He flexed his muscles hurting her, a bit. Acting like she was submitting she lowered her hands. Only for her left to come up and stab him in the leg. Just barely though. From the feel of it, the kunai barely got one fourth in.
————————————————————————————————————
He was a bit taken back when she stabbed him. Barely did he see the flash of the metal in her dim room. Only thing that was on was a lamp. Soon he wrenched the kunai from her hand. Making her gasp and cry out. Shaking the skirt off it he used one well toned arm to hold her to him. As his arm was under her chest. It seemed her height barely topped five foot four inches.
Now he used the kunai. Well drug it out on her exposed skin. He slowed down around her vitals. Making her flinch a bit. Only to hear a moan escape from her. An eyebrow rose. Then he used tip of kunai to draw the necklace chain out. Soon enough he seen her Jashin pendant. He chuckled a bit darkly. “Oh, no wonder you’re hiding you must be like me.”, he said into her ear. Then he bite firmly on her ear. Making her cry out in mixed emotions of pain and pleasure.

He then licked her ear slowly. Feeling her shivers just barely. As he kept a tight hold on her still. “So tell me your name, b***h.”, he stated. Then let go of her. Only for her to drop to her knees. Which he figured he weaken. Soon enough she gone from her hands and sat on her a**. She looked up at him. Emotions were not clear in her eyes. “Neko.”, she said as her voice was filled with hate, anger, and arousal. Smirking he held the kunai still.

“I take it you’re mortal then, ‘Neko’.”, he kicked her onto her back. But she barely got her elbows out in time. Which kept her head from hitting the floor. “I know who you are and I’m no fool… Hidan the Immortal Priest.”, she slowly got to her feet. As her eyes stayed on him. He then watched her sit on a nicely made futon bed. “Good, I don’t have to teach you the hard way.”, he laughed. Making her look at him with eyes that held more confusion then before.
=====================================================  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:52 pm
Reserved...  

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Storys/fan fics

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items