Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[PVP] The Dophin's Cry (Roland VS Siobhan) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Bittiface rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:08 pm
Quote:
[ Effects for the entire duration of battle (thread): ]

Rolling a 2: ALL DAMAGE DONE BACKFIRES ON THE CHARACTERS THEMSELVES (ie if you do 6 damage to the opponent, you take 6 damage).

All your log seems to take second place as a voice calls to you, vague, agitating. It pressures you to attack relentlessly, brashly, without caring about your own wounds or damage done to your allies.

Well this was strange. Was this part of the school? She hadn't been here before. One minute she was hiding from peers in a bathroom stall, the next she opened the door.. she found a rickety old house awaiting her. Dusty halls, creaky floor boards. You know, a normal dwelling.

She was fin wandering until she became trapped in a strange room.

Her voice reverberated against the white walls. It was a wide room, littered with doll parts. A strange and eerie feeling filled the air, leaving the timid banshee on edge.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:48 pm
"I really don't like this place."

Roland stated the obvious for the umpteenth time, Sylvia rested over his shoulder, the faint glow from her runes casting an earrie yellow light as the young mist wandered down the halls of the Haunted house.

<< Stop talking out loud, you'll give us away and you sound like a crazy person. We can talk in here, inside that thing you call a brain, or a head, or a soul or something I don't know. >>

"Well it's better then silence you know? Creaking floors being your only company is weird on your ears..."

Moving towards the next door he turned the handle, the door moved but only part way. Something was in the way on the other side.

<< Put some shoulder into it pipsqueak lets go, we still have another hour of patrol here we might as well do something with it. >>

Roland only rolled his eyes before leaning into the door ramming with his shoulder twice, making sure to bounce Sylvia against the door a few times in the process resulting in her muttering about weapon abuse. Finally the door fell open and Roland stumbled into a wide room, the door had been blocked by a pile of broken doll parts.

<< Well that's creepy... >>

Miliardo Kason

Bittiface rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:19 pm
"EEEEYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!"

A banshee wailed in fear, one hand curled under her chin while the other pointed at Roland. "A WHITE COAT! WHITE COATS ARE MEANIES!"

Siobhan paniced, she paces from one end of the room to the other for a way out. But all the doors seemed to have dissappeared.

There... was only one way out of this...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I-I challenge you to fistycuffs, SIR! P-put'em up! I-if I win, I WANT MY FREEDOM!"  
Miliardo Kason rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:29 pm
Roland turned twisting bringing Sylvia down and around the tip of her curved blade bitting the floor as he spun her up and into his hands proper. The girl was wailing rather loudly, just like Sylvia herself did.

<<< Banshee!? >>>

Both hunter and weapon where on the same page about that.

"Y-You don't want to fight me like this, I have a weapon you know it's no good." He slowly readied himself pulling his one foot back turning to the side pointing Sylvia at her.

"But if that's what you want..." His voice echoed faintly in the room as Sylvia shook in delight in his hands. Begging to kiss her kin with her pointed tip.

Miliardo Kason

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:37 pm
Siobhan gasped as if scandalized. "You must not bring a blade to a fist fight, good sir! It is not proper fisty cuff etiquette!" She huffed dissaprovingly, and then stretched out her arms, prepared for battle. Her nails grew long and sharp, her face twisted into something resembling a game face for bashees.

"Bring it on, vile villain!"  
Miliardo Kason rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 4 Total: 9 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:45 pm
<< You best hope she doesn't scream like I do or this is going to be a very ugly fight... >>

"A fights never fair... where monsters are involved. You're a Banshee... do you scream like Sylvia does?" To give an idea what that meant she raised the weapon up slightly indicating the name related to the weapon.

A faint whisper begged him forward. He didn't wait any longer, instead he lunged forward spinning Sylvia around over his head bringing her down across the poor students chest, shoulder to hip, the barest tip of his weapon grazing her opening a thin burning sensation on his own chest as the damage ever so slyly reverted to him.

HP: 37/40
Dmg: 3 self
Charge: 1/3  

Miliardo Kason

Bittiface rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 6 Total: 7 (2-12)

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:49 pm
Could she scream like his bladey thing? Hey! She was a banshee! Screaming was in her ectoplasm.

Speaking of which, the banshee wailed as the blade grazed across her dress, cutting into her flesh ever slightly. The same damage seemed to effect him. Serves him right!

Siobhan screeched again, swatting at Roland, but tripped over her own two feet.

She.. probably only grazed his ear lobe.. Hers too.

HP: 26/30
DMG:
Miliardo Kason rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:25 pm
Roland only flinched in annoyance as he heard the cry, far different from the one in his head, more akin to his own weapons charge when it finally went off. Still it was enough to harm him, he stumbled back and twisted Sylvia around again sweeping wide in front of him.

Sadly he swung short, the Banshee had fallen just right to avoid the blade entirely.

HP: 36/40
Dmg: 3 self

Miliardo Kason

Bittiface rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 6 Total: 7 (2-12)

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:57 pm
HP: 25/30
DMG: 1

Siobhan lucked out, having tripped when she did. But when she went to push herself back up, she noticed something askew. The first attack had left a big tear in her dress from shoulder to hip.

Her... her under things were showing!

The banshee screeched, jumping to her feet and feebly trying to hold her mangled dress together. "Y-you WRETCH!" She wailed, swinging an arm back and smacking him across the face with an open palm.

Ow.. that hurt her too.  
Miliardo Kason rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:04 pm
Some how in the confusion of it all, Roland never noticed the damage to the ghouls outfit. He was more worried about bringing Sylvia around for another strike.

Maybe he was too slow?

Maybe she was too quick?

Could it be her indecency increased her speed?

The banshee found his face with her open palm and Roland could only stare dumbstruck to the side slightly after the slap before turning his head a bit to focus on her more.

"T-the ******** howled with laughter as something else whispered to strike, sadly Roland was too confused by the turn of events to do anything useful.

HP: 35/40
Dmg: nope

Miliardo Kason

Bittiface rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-12)

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:32 pm
DMG: Nope

"Scoundrel! Pervert! uhm uh... FLOOZY!"

The banshee hurriedly came up with random insults while trying to cover up. What else did the women in her drama shows do... Oh Yes!

She found the closest object on the ground (a doll's head) and threw it at the man's face.  
Miliardo Kason rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 3 Total: 5 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:53 am
Roland was very very careful. Careful not to stare at the poor creatures undergarments. Instead he focused on the important things like bashing a doll skull out of the air with Sylvia like she was a bat.

<< I'm a weapon not some screamball bat! >>

< Too bad had to block! >

Dashing forward he tried to bring Sylvia's blade down on the creature, sadly having just tried to block with Sylvia he was a bit off balance and missed entirely.

"Crap."

<< Well if you looked at her instead of trying to avoid looking... >>

HP: 35/40

Miliardo Kason

Bittiface rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-12)

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:11 am
Damage:

Siobhan shrieked at a pitch typical of a banshee as Roland swiped at her, scurrying off to the side where more doll parts awaited. "You are such a meanie face, mr. Hunter! A MEAAAAAAANIE FACE!"

She wound up her arm and hurled more doll heads at the trainee.  
Miliardo Kason rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 3 Total: 5 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:20 pm
Roland yelped as another doll bounced off him, the ghoul was a rather vicious thing, full of energy and spite for him just for walking into a room. Was all of Halloween this bad?

"S-stop throwing stuff at me dammit!"

HP: 33/40

Miliardo Kason

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:18 pm
Siobhan stopped, a doll head gripped in hand. Her glowing gaze blinked momentarily.

"Stop?" She asked aloud. "But... but if I stop you will do BAD THINGS, yes?!"

Damage: None // Momentarily paused in attacks

Miliardo Kason

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items