Submit

lady mewcat

Mewling Sweetheart

24,975 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Coloring Champion 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:23 pm
come sign my petition to make jigsaw available in full screen!!

banners:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

feel free to promote and share these banners as well  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Full screen? I like Jigzone, though I am kind of trying to find a new site similar to it.

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

lady mewcat

Mewling Sweetheart

24,975 Points
  • Coloring Champion 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:36 pm
little aishi chan
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Full screen? I like Jigzone, though I am kind of trying to find a new site similar to it.

in the jigsaw minigame on gaia the insane and hard puzzles are too hard to see so im petitioning to have them make a button or something that makes the whole thing bigger so like a full screen yes :3  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:41 pm
Lady mewcat
little aishi chan

in the jigsaw minigame on gaia the insane and hard puzzles are too hard to see so im petitioning to have them make a button or something that makes the whole thing bigger so like a full screen yes :3

Oooooh I gotcha now! I use to only do normal but the gold amounts often got low each time so I stopped playing. But I signed it.

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

lady mewcat

Mewling Sweetheart

24,975 Points
  • Coloring Champion 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:48 pm
little aishi chan
Lady mewcat
little aishi chan

Oooooh I gotcha now! I use to only do normal but the gold amounts often got low each time so I stopped playing. But I signed it.

thank you very much smile also,when you do the harder puzzles they often give more gold :3  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:04 pm
Lady mewcat
little aishi chan
Lady mewcat
little aishi chan

thank you very much smile also,when you do the harder puzzles they often give more gold :3

I figured as much, I always wondered though if you take a long time doing a puzzle does the gold you get start to decrease as a result of the time it took to complete it.

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:05 pm
        I love insane puzzles, they're the only ones I do. Signed it.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:47 pm
little aishi chan
Lady mewcat
little aishi chan
Lady mewcat
little aishi chan

I figured as much, I always wondered though if you take a long time doing a puzzle does the gold you get start to decrease as a result of the time it took to complete it.

i dont think so O.o  

lady mewcat

Mewling Sweetheart

24,975 Points
  • Coloring Champion 0

Emo Pankakes

Gracious Gekko

11,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:40 pm
I signed! and best of luck to you! I love doing the insane puzzles, and fullscreen would be quite awesome 3nodding

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:45 pm
Emo Pankakes
I signed! and best of luck to you! I love doing the insane puzzles, and fullscreen would be quite awesome 3nodding

Thank you so much XD  

lady mewcat

Mewling Sweetheart

24,975 Points
  • Coloring Champion 0

THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Vice Captain

Original Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:17 am
Moving to the gaia comunity sub <3