Submit

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:10 pm
User Image Dark Matter wondered what was going on, was she REALLY willing to do this? What is one Kitsu out of her life...?

User Image "Mom! Watch it!!"

Snapping out of her thought process she stopped and looked around, noticing she was about to step on a kit who was now in a complete state of shock after being nearly stood on "oh darling, i'm sorry!" she said as she placed the basket down and nuzzled Nebula "are you alright?"

Nebula nodded and got up and nuzzled the adult back "yes, I am!" He said as he ran off to join his siblings.

Dark Matter picked the basket up again and walked over to where the large picnic blanket was set up and placed it down, smiling at the anthro that was with them "hello again, Sakura" she said as she opened up the basket.

"Konnichiwa, it is a pleasure to see you again" she said in her soft voice as she started taking out the plates of food to add to the stuff that was already there, there was enough to feed an army as it is but at least the kids would love it.

Dark Matter laid down next to her son and waited, letting the anthro get everything out and looked up at him "are you sure you are alright with this?"

Dark Heart nodded "yes, I am, you are family and I don't want you and Zac to fall out because of something trivial like your bad attitude, sorry mother, but you do have one" he said as he licked her cheek "if you can't be nice to anyone else at least be nice to your son and potential mate." Dark Heart said as he laid down also, happily watching the children before his eyes drifted over to the cave where Sienna was, still not budging from where she always was "I still don't know what to do about poor sweet Sienna" he said softly, wishing she would come out of the cave.

"Don't rush her, she will come out when she is good and ready, till then, just let he do what she wants" Sakura said as she placed the basket into the cave and then came back and sat and waited with the others.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:06 pm
User Image Zaknafein Montolio Do'Urden set out from his grove home, with more then just a bit of confliction weighing down his heart. He was a gentle soul, and normally he would put up with Dark Matter's...ways. At least until she hurt someone he loved. Which to him seemed inevitable.

But he was going to be a father.

Not in the conventional, I have a mate and this is the next step. Nor in the i want to play games way. In the same way his father had ended up with him. He was given the egg. This egg had no ties to him whatsoever, he could care less about it. He could, in theory. But this was Zaknafein we were talking about. He cared for the unhatched one as if it had come from himself. He would do whatever he could to protect it, and raise it right. Because it was not his by blood, Dark Matter had made it clear she had no leniency towards it. He would not have her treating it like it was another play thing.

And then there was the incident the other day, with Morgan and Dark Matter. She looked down to Morgan, verbally as well.

Zak would not stand for that. He cared very deeply for Morgan, birth mother or not, that was unacceptable. And it was the last straw for him. He had severed any connection to her.

But she had asked for another chance.

He had room enough in his heart for one more chance.

So, here he was heading to a picnic with Dark Matter and Dark Heart, and Morgan, she was coming too. Dark Matter wanted to meet her, try and see her as Zak see's her.

And maybe not be such a flaming b**** to her. That would be an improvement. Hell that would be a miracle.

Zak sighed, and shook his head. This conflict was clouding his head. It was a beautiful day. And he was going to spend it with Morgan. That thought alone really made him smile. Drizzt had agree'd to watch the egg while Zak went on this adventure, so the only thing Zak had to worry about was....this entire situation.

He shook his head again. He was determined to go into this with a somewhat positive outlook. He had to, otherwise he'd go loopy.

So, getting his head sorted out (mostly anyways), he straightened up and banked his way to Dark Heart's cave. His wings ached a bit, he wasnt used to flying, he's been on the ground since receiving the egg pretty much, but it felt good to be back in the sky again. It wasnt hard to spot his 'family'...

"Well...here goes nothing" he muttered to himself as he landed on the outskirts of the clearing.

-Shady Mooo-

Haisyn Fierra

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:48 pm
User Image The golden-eyed alchemist witch had not forgotten Dark Heart's preference that she refrain from casting magic around the children, so she apparated herself to a much smaller clearing near the one outside the cave and walked the rest of the way. She carried her usual all-purpose bag with her, as well as another basket that smelled distinctly of baked goods. How could she not bring cakes and cookies to a picnic? Especially with so many kits around!

She entered the clearing to see Zak just arriving as well, and the blanket all set out with a good deal of food ready to go. She bounded over to Dark Heart and deposited the basket in front of him. "Hello! I brought extra dessert! Oh, and I promised more toys for the squirts last time, so I brought some stuff." She patted her bag. "Though that can wait until after we eat?" She did however reach into her bag and pull out several pure white sticks, which she stuck into the ground at intervals around the picnic area. "And those should keep the bugs away."

The small femme proceeded to greet Sakura and each of the children, a hello and a wave given to those who didn't seem to want her to approach them directly. Sienna in particular; Morgan couldn't say she was surprised to see the Fae kit still clinging doggedly to the cave entrance and refusing to budge further outside. It did make her a bit sad, though.

She approached Dark Matter for a greeting last, obviously a bit apprehensive but determined to do her best in this. "Hello Dark Matter. I brought you something too, if you'd like it." She reached into her bag and pulled out a small plastic container. "It's a cream, non-toxic, no taste or scent, it repairs damaged feathers and makes them glossy. Most of the wingers in my family use it, and... well, your wings are lovely, I thought you'd make good use of it." She placed it back in her bag. "I'll put it away for now though... don't want the kits getting into it accidentally."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:25 pm
The half the kits were pleased more then the others, a little apprehensive still but didn't mind seeing the two new comers whom they had seen before but the other half? Not so much, sticking to hiding behind trees, bushes, or the other three kitsu that were there they just didn't want to see them yet, they remembered, a little, of who they were but still they didn't want to come out just yet.

Dark Matter smiled at her son when he entered and to Morgan? not so warm of a reception but the day was still young so yes, that could change, though when she walked over to her mentioning about the cream she faked a smile and tried to remember that word that others used...what was it again...? Oh yes, thats right "you shouldn't have, but...but th...thank you" she said after choking on the words at first. Seriously, why did others want her to use such vulgar things? She inwardly shook it off, if she thought she could kiss up to her with gifts she had another...oh who was she trying to kid? Even she could acknowledge an a** kisser when she saw one and she must say, at least the girl had taste.

Dark Matter looked over at the kids "come on kids, come eat!" She called as they all ran over and found a place around the blanket "and please, don't try and make yourselves sick" she said, looking over at Sakura who had taken the plate Morgan brought and was making room for it.

"Thank you the extra dessert, whatever we don't eat we will let you take some home if you wish and Dark Heart knows a family who always gives to us so they can get some in return" Sakura said as she got up and gave each of the kids a paper plate each and a plastic disposable bowl. "There, that is you sorted now, what would you kids like to eat?" She asked, looking at Nebula first "Nebula, you start, we will work our way around to you, Aurora" she said as she looked at Aurora, the closest to her and started to fulfill the orders of the children.

Dark Heart looked at his brother and Morgan "thank you both for coming, mother promised she would be on her best behavior so lets hope that works out" he said as he looked at his mother "alright?"

"I know I know best behavior, got it" she said as she grabbed an apple slice and ate it.

"Well then, I guess we can begin" DH said as he looked over at his kids, making sure first that they were all taken care off, not that he didn't trust Sakura but they were his children, a parents job is never done even with others helping.  

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

-Shady Mooo-

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:10 pm
Zak made himself comfortable beside Morgan, and gave her cheek a little lick in greeting. He watched all the kids with their plates. His gaze landed on Sienna, and he frowned softly. He excused himself and slowly padded over to her, he stayed by the corner of the cave entrance, so he wasn't in her 'space'. He carefully removed the amulet that was around his neck, and hidden in his fur and placed it on the ground, so she could see it. It was a beautiful unicorn, that shone fiercely in the sunlight, as well as an inner glow. Zak nosed it towards her a bit and backed up a few steps.

"It's the Goddess Mielikki. She protects the forest and those in it. My dad gave it to me when i was no bigger then you are. Whenever i got scared i would hold it between my paws, and it would always make me feel better, like i could conquer anything. I would like you to have it, and i know my Dad would want it too." he gave a soft smile and backed a few steps, giving her plenty of space "Your braver then you think Sienna" he said lightly before returning to the picnic, and hoping he didn't scare the little one.

He realized he wasn't overly hungry, so he just picked at some of the pastries that Morgan brought over. "So, this should be interesting" he said with a grin.

"Oh, Dad sends his best" he inclined to Dark Matter and Dark Heart. "He also says you need to stop by more Morgan" He grinned.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:34 pm
While Morgan's intent hadn't been kissing up to Dark Matter, rather to show the other female that she was actually going to put some effort into this too, she was also sure her intentions didn't matter two licks to the dark-minded female either. Still, giving gifts was one of the things Morgan's family did, and she wasn't going to go around changing that just because of one self-centered individual.

It warmed the little witch-alchemist's heart to see Zak's attempt to reach out to Sienna. She'd brought something for the little Fae, as well... but she didn't want to overload the little one, so she was going to wait until later. She had to give everyone presents later anyway, after all. She licked her fluffy friend's cheek in return once he came back from talking to Sienna, and snorted softly at what Drizzt had passed along. "Your dad probably just wants me to bring more of Aunt Ginny's cooking over!"

Still chuckling Morgan set about picking out bits for her own lunch, grinning to Sakura and Dark Heart. "Well if we don't finish this, you guys can keep it or share as you see fit. We have far too many at home that are fond of both eating and cooking for me to even think about needing to take anything back with me." She couldn't help beaming at all the kids, they sure did seem to be enjoying this so far and they'd barely gotten started!

Haisyn Fierra

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:12 pm
Sienna looked up at her uncle and listened to what he said, letting him place the necklace on the ground but said nothing, if there was one thing her father taught her her it was to be polite and listen even if you didn't agree with what was being said and so she did but after the other had left she turned around and started to cry as she walked back to her bed, if that Goddess was so good then why did she let those kitsu kill her parents? She could do without the necklace of some so called Goddess who couldn't care less about her.

Sakura looked over at Sienna, curious as to why she had left after her uncle just did a sweet gesture, she finished giving the children their food and excused herself and then got up and walked after sienna, picking up the necklace as she went and tied it around her datejime for the time being and walked over to see why Sienna was upset.

Dark Heart had watched the happenings between his brother and daughter and when his brother came back his eyes stayed on Sienna, wondering what she was going to do but when she turned and walked away, not taking the necklace, he sighed and was about to get up but Sakura did instead and decided to stay where he was, hoping she was alright. He Looked back at the others and nodded "alright then, thank you, if these little guys don't finish off the food then I will give Odessa and her family some of it, she is always giving to us so it is about time I returned the favor" he said, pretty sure Odessa or her family would say no to to free food.

Dark Matter relaxed a bit and looked at her son "I should pay that guy a visit again some time soon, be interesting to catch up with him, it has been far too long since we both spoke...granted that was when i gave him you as an egg but still, it would be nice to catch up regardless" she said, picking up a couple of finger sandwiches and popping them into her mouth.

User Image

Valentine had taken a while to find the place, you would think 'deep back in the forest where basically no one goes because of thick dense forest' would be easy to figure out where it was and then just find a path through it to his sons home but no, apparently, 'thick dense forest' was just that, thick and dense and whilst he understood that fine enough he just thought that it wouldn't be TOO hard to find the make shift path his son had told him about but apparently it was. Valentine sat down and sighed, taking in where exactly he was and if he could see any sign at all of a path but he couldn't...that was till he heard some noises down a little bit which he finally took notice of and made his way down and finally saw the 'secret path' his son had told him about and slowly walked up it, not sure if he really should be here or not but he did promise his son he would come so he couldn't turn around now and leave.

After finally finding the path he walked by the camouflage and walked towards the clearing, noticing the others already there and softly smiled, getting closer and his eyes fell on the purple glowing eye woman and stopped in his tracks, what was she doing here!? Alright, stupid question, she was his mother, but he never said she would be here, he actually said he hadn't spoken to her in ages, what was she playing happy families for if he hadn't spoken to him? He took a deep breath and let it out, he was here for his son, answers could wait and as he carried on he stopped at the start of the clearing, not wishing to intrude until someone said something, he was technically still an 'outsider' to this lot.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:47 pm
Zaknafein was about to say something, when his ears twitched. The sound of Valentine landing was very quiet, but Zak was raised by Drizzt, he was always paying attention to his surroundings. He turned to watch the male approach. It was obvious by the colors and type who this individual was. "Next question...who invited our bio father? And no Morgan, dad just doesnt want more of Ginny's cooking!" he stuck his tongue out at his dearfriend, then gave her a gentle nudge, still watching Valentine.  

-Shady Mooo-

Kitsusagi Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff