Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[Naruto][Uchihacest] Goodbye To You Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Karureyu

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 2:09 am
Something's wrong with Itachi. He's more moody than usual, and for a heartless, cold killer, he's doing a little too much thinking and/or daydreaming. Is something bothering him, and if there is, what is it?

Forgive me, but I haven't memorized the Akatsuki. You'll have to ask for your character to be added.

Claimed Characters:
Uchiha Itachi -- Venom Darkcast
Uchiha Sasuke -- Jo-Smoe  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:14 am
I'LL BE SASUKE!!...huzzah!!...seeing as how no one wants to join my pirate rp...  

VH SHOP mule

Karureyu

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:21 pm
Silence reigned over the mind of Uchiha Itachi as he leaned on the window ledge, watching the youths below. I stand corrected, one youth. His little brother, Sasuke. The older teen was fastinated by the boy. Just why was anyone's guess. Itachi bit the longest nail on the hand on which he leant softly, his attention focusing as he toyed idly with the idea of using his Sharingan on the boy.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 6:21 pm
Venom Darkcast
Silence reigned over the mind of Uchiha Itachi as he leaned on the window ledge, watching the youths below. I stand corrected, one youth. His little brother, Sasuke. The older teen was fastinated by the boy. Just why was anyone's guess. Itachi bit the longest nail on the hand on which he leant softly, his attention focusing as he toyed idly with the idea of using his Sharingan on the boy.

Sasuke watched his other two team mates bickering again about why Sakura didn't like Naruto and how she was in love with him...he smirking finding it easily amusing...but sometimes it got a bit old...he yawned with his eyes closed as he finished yawning he looked up seeing his older brother looking down at him...a shiver went down his spine when ever his brother stared him down...he never knew the reason why but in the back of his mind was the answer...but he would never remember...

MINI FLASHBACK

"Br--brother?..."

"Be quiet Sasuke..."

"But---broTHER WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?..."
"stop--STOP BROTHER!!..."
his older brother covered his mouth...

END MINI FLASHBACK

that was all Sasuke could remember but barely...it was very blurred in his vision...  

VH SHOP mule

Karureyu

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 2:00 am
A small smirk crossed Itachi's face It wasn't deadly, though, but kind of... endearing almost. Or that might have been the imagination. Whatever the meaning, Itachi raised a cold, pale, spidery hand and crooked a finger for the younger Uchiha to come to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 5:40 am
Venom Darkcast
A small smirk crossed Itachi's face It wasn't deadly, though, but kind of... endearing almost. Or that might have been the imagination. Whatever the meaning, Itachi raised a cold, pale, spidery hand and crooked a finger for the younger Uchiha to come to him.

his mouth gaped open when he saw the hand movement...'come up there' he thought he mise of well went or he was going to get in real trouble later for not obeying his older brother...he waved by to sakura and naruto going to the front door and eventually to the room his brother inhabited...he walked through the door and closed it..."yes brother?..."  

VH SHOP mule

Karureyu

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 12:23 pm
Itachi was still staring out the window. After five minutes, he turned those sharingan eyes to his little brother. "Why do you stay amoung those weaker than you are, little brother?" he asked apathetically, brushing a strand of black hair away from his face.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:20 am
Venom Darkcast
Itachi was still staring out the window. After five minutes, he turned those sharingan eyes to his little brother. "Why do you stay amoung those weaker than you are, little brother?" he asked apathetically, brushing a strand of black hair away from his face.

"because they are my friends...if im not correct you have a group of followers that are beneath your level...athough very close you still hang around them..." he blushed a light pink when he moved hair from his face...brushing his hand away from his face..."don't touch me..."  

VH SHOP mule

Karureyu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 12:12 pm
Itachi smirked. "Kisame, Sasori, and Deidara?" he questioned with a small shake of his head. "Hardly what are considered friends." He leaned back onto his hand again, staring at his subordinate. "Tell me, little brother," he said, a smirk in place, "how is that scar I gave you those years ago?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 3:28 pm
Venom Darkcast
Itachi smirked. "Kisame, Sasori, and Deidara?" he questioned with a small shake of his head. "Hardly what are considered friends." He leaned back onto his hand again, staring at his subordinate. "Tell me, little brother," he said, a smirk in place, "how is that scar I gave you those years ago?"

"they may not be your friends but you still hang around them and they are weaker than you..." his eyes widened at his other comment he made..."not that it is any of your business...it's healed mostly...i still can't rememeber to this day how its happened..."he closed his eyes looking away...  

VH SHOP mule

Karureyu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 3:33 pm
"Shall I refresh your memory?" In a single, unseen movement, Itachi had thrown Sasuke to the floor and was straddling him, apathetic face in place.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 6:12 pm
Venom Darkcast
"Shall I refresh your memory?" In a single, unseen movement, Itachi had thrown Sasuke to the floor and was straddling him, apathetic face in place.

"gah---...why you!..." he couldn't move or get loose at all...for his arms were held down and his waist was being straddled..."ITACHI!!...get-OFF- of me!!..." he blared and growled at him...  

VH SHOP mule

Karureyu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 7:18 pm
"So do you remember now, otoutto?" Itachi asked, leaning so close to Sasuke, his skin prickled.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 9:29 pm
Venom Darkcast
"So do you remember now, otoutto?" Itachi asked, leaning so close to Sasuke, his skin prickled.

he thought he should say yes to get away but he didn't think that would help so he told the trush..."no i don't..." he diverted his eyes...  

VH SHOP mule

Karureyu

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 9:48 am
Itachi bit down on Sasuke's ear, drawing blood.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff