Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Writers United

Back to Guilds

A place for any and all writers to share their brilliance. 

Tags: writing, literature, fantasy, horror, roleplay 

Reply Poetics
but why me?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shold i give up and run or take them down
run
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
take them down
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 1

your babbygirl

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:32 pm
have you ever felt difrent. or posibly treted drifrent?
did the adults look you difrently? with som sort of Knowing look.
then one day the told you , "your difrent" not a bad difrent to them. but to you nothing would be the same. you wonderd whats so specal about you?
then you find out that your difrent becauls the want to use you.not cauls of you bein you.you. difrent cauls you were borne first.you found that you had no rights any more. that your rights went to them.the secound you were borne you were there slave. and now you had to do as they said or youd be cast out and your younger sibling would be cursed with your burden.so in the end you did as you were told.ad now your futer was full of lonleyness.and you slowly turned cold harted.becauls if you showed them that you were scard theyd throw you out.and your left wondering why me? and then you turn to the ones your suposed to be able to trust and they are the ones who brought you down. so you show them what they created and what you had become.well thats me and i am a mounster at the age of 15 i now run the gang they call famly.and im not in this famly just stuck leadng it. whith hate in my hart , fear in my soal,and freedome on my mind. i will become there down fall. just they wate.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:13 am
A lovely poem.
But lots of spelling errors. sweatdrop
Can you please fix it? It's kind torturing to read it. No offense. talk2hand  

Miss_agenda

Friendly Guildswoman

8,400 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Poetics

Manage Your Items