Submit

Freebie User

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:40 pm
I wanna know girls:

Favorite Episode
Favorite Pairing
Favorite Character
Favorite Moment

Tell me all about it. :3 I've been going back and watching episodes on Netflix because I can't help myself. Tell me what you think about it! (You can answer in gifs)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:57 pm
Favorite Episode: Onii-chan wa Oji-sama!?!
Favorite Pairing: Haru and Tamaki (I would say me and Kyoya, but I don't think that is a choice...)
Favorite Character: Kyoya; followed closely by Hunny-chi.
Favorite Moment: When Kyoya make Tamaki dress up as Haru, and then he ends with saying, "and that's what you get for calling me a homo".

Other then watching the Japanese dub I haven't watched it, I've also read some of the manga. But, I was at the con where Vic said he was playing Tamaki and me and all me friends where like, "owo'''' Dis will ends bad". Yep, and so I watched first five minutes of episode one in English and turned it off.

User Image

OneWeekRainisu

Barton Phantom

11,650 Points
  • Intermediate Skill 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Pet Lover 100

Freebie User

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:02 pm
OneWeekRainisu

Cute answer! I'll remember that Kyoya is yours, so don't worry. emotion_yatta
I like that episode too. <3

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:11 pm
Cece Dusk

Yes, he is mine.
*w*
lol
Anyway, it is one of the best episodes,
even though they are all really funny!

OneWeekRainisu

Barton Phantom

11,650 Points
  • Intermediate Skill 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Pet Lover 100

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:41 am
Ouran High School Host Club is AWESOME! I placed it as my number one for a while because it had everything - the humor, the personality, and there was everything to love about it!

I'm not sure what my favorite episode was exactly because I liked so many of them xD I would have to say that I loved the one with Nekozawa's younger sister that called Tamaki her onii-chan! That was an adorable episode. Who knew Nekozawa was a blonde?!

Not sure of a favorite pairing. Haruhi and Tamaki were adorable together, though!

Out of all the characters, I have many favorites. I love Hikaru and Kaoru - they are awesome! Tamaki is fantastic! Kyouya was intriguing as well. I thought Nekozawa was interesting as well - so he became a favorite.

There were a lot of awesome moments xD I will say that I thought one of the sweetest moments was where I think it was Hikaru...could've been Kaoru (not sure which) went back for Haruhi because she was scared of thunder and comforted her. That was so adorable -squee-!  
14. ✿ - - - Anime And Manga

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games