Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Writers United

Back to Guilds

A place for any and all writers to share their brilliance. 

Tags: writing, literature, fantasy, horror, roleplay 

Reply Roleplays
DNP under construction

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss_agenda

Friendly Guildswoman

8,400 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:41 am
INTRODUCTION

This is a fantasy roleplay based on a story that I've created and put up in my personal blog. I plan to keep writing the story but sometimes I can get unmotivated and don't have enough inspiration to write more for the story. So I suddenly had this idea of putting up a roleplay based on my story. I don't know why I had the idea at first but ideas like that keep popping into my head so I can't help it sometimes. Anyway, if you're interested in joining this roleplay, please PM me which character you want to do and we can discuss the details.

STORY

The links below leads to the story that I posted in my personal blog. Please refrain yourself from reading other posts. It's embarrassing. If you do read, DON'T COMMENT. Forgive me if you find the parts short. I thought I've written it long enough but the computer screen is clearly fooling me. Hope you enjoy it though!

I might edit them again out of boredom so I'll update the roleplay based on the storyline.

Prologue

Chapter 1 Part 1

Chapter 1 Part 2

Chapter 1 Part 3

Chapter 1 Part 4

Chapter 2 Part 1

Chapter 2 Part 2

Chapter 3 Part 3

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:42 am
RULES

1. Follow the Gaia T.O.S. This is as basic as it gets.
2. No God-modding. I'm the creator of this roleplay so I'm the one who is controlling the strings.
3. No plagriazing. I hate to see a copy cat in any of my threads so please don't do it.
4. No cybering. If you have these crazy, inappropriate imagination to the story, please take it to the inbox. Don't post about them here.
5. Please use the characters that I put up only. I'll allow you to create one character but he/she will not be influencing the storyline so much. Just PM me the profile and wait until I approve of it.
6. Post at least once a week. Please PM me if you cannot make a post for one week or more.
7. Please make your posts pretty. I don't find plain posts attractive. It just doesn't inspire me.
8. Respect others' turn. Wait for one another to post so that the story would flow smoothly.
9. Don't go against any of the rules. Break one rule and you'll be warned. Break two rules and you'll be put in the black list. Break three and you'll be kicked out. Simple, no?
10. Rules are subject to change. Check the rules once in a while but I usually will announce it so you guys won't miss it.

Miss_agenda

Friendly Guildswoman

8,400 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Miss_agenda

Friendly Guildswoman

8,400 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:46 am
PROFILES

★Main characters★

Benjamin Waine
Sexuality: Straight
Features: Brown hair and eyes, physically fit due to playing football, average height
Time: 21st century
Story: When he was 12, his parents abandoned him and his older sister on a bus leaving to his dead grandparent's house. Of course, his sister and him didn't meet their grandparents (that would be impossible since they're dead), instead they met an English, conservative, old man that goes by the name Robert Kingstone. He was their late grandparents' friend and their house's caretaker. After 3 years living with Mr Kingstone, angry at his parents' betrayal, he stumbled upon a strange girl with golden eyes named Camille...

Camille Blackspear
Features: Long black hair and golden eyes, strong due to sword training from her parents
Time: In the Victorian period (the 15th century)
Story: Exiled by her village because of her strange features, she and her parents has been forced to live in an isolated mansion built by the villagers. What she doesn't understand is why the villagers drove her and her father out just because they have black hair and golden eyes but she never got answers. One day, a rumor sparked her curiosity and she sneaked into the village to investigate this rumor. But, she was caught up in a battle against a witch instead. After separated from her grandfather in a battle, she was transported into time and found herself struggling in a strange, modern world...

☆Minor characters☆

Robert Kingstone
*to be edited*
Features:
Time: Victorian period (the 15th century)
Story: He's Camille's mother's father. He was his village's leader and elder until he was transported into time with his granddaughter while battling Septima. He was transported a few years earlier than Camille when he met Ben's grandparents who passed away not long after. His good friends made him promise to take care of their house and their grandchildren before they died. He owns a bookstore which hides his secret hideout where he tries to go back to his time with magic but failed repeatedly. More of his story will be revealed.

Septima Cora Achillea
*to be edited*
Sexuality: unknown
Features:
Time: unknown
Story: A witch from an extinct clan and was adopted by Mr Kingstone's uncle. It's her deep ambition to revive her dead witch clan. Her further story will be told along the way.

Damian Slanter
*to be edited*
Sexuality:
Features:
Time:
Story:

Is it Love? Or is it Hate? Or Neither?

They might love each other until their death...
    Or hate each other with deadly passion...
      Or do they really have feelings for each other?

Ben ♥ ↔ ♥ Camille
    Camille ♥ → ? Damian
    Septima ? ♡ ↔ ? ♡ Robert

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:40 am
    TIME

21st century

Miss_agenda

Friendly Guildswoman

8,400 Points
    • Guildmember 100
    • Love Machine 150
    • Lavish Tipper 200

Miss_agenda

Friendly Guildswoman

8,400 Points
    • Guildmember 100
    • Love Machine 150
    • Lavish Tipper 200
    PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:31 am
    WHITE LIST
    This where awesome roleplayers goes to.

BLACK LIST
    This is where roleplayers who broke the rules twice (and will be banned from the roleplay if broke another one of the rules) goes to.
    Let's leave it empty please.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:38 am
    ANNOUNCEMENTS

11/02/13 - started the thread
    12/02/13 - editing the character profiles and added a RULES section
    13/02/13 - editing the RULES and CHARACTER PROFILES section and added a TIME section and BLACK & WHITE LIST section.
    15/02/13 - editing the PLOT HAPPENINGS section. Kinda lazy to edit the roleplay but still wants to open it by the beginning of March.
    1/03/13 - roleplay is open and accepting!

PLOT HAPPENINGS
    ☞ The story starts off with Camille running away from her home on top of a hill towards the village. She wants to investigate the rumour about a mysterious beast attacking the village.
    ☞ Camille was forcefully transported into time and bumped into Ben in the 21st century.

Miss_agenda

Friendly Guildswoman

8,400 Points
    • Guildmember 100
    • Love Machine 150
    • Lavish Tipper 200
    Roleplays

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items