Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply 11: Random Zone
Struggling to Stay Active...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kbaby0921

Man-Hungry Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:23 am
So...I really like Gaia and I love the random guild. But I find that I'm struggling to stay active on gaia because of life (mostly, which is normal). But I remember I use to be really active on here.
-sigh- Just felt like posting. anyone else struggling to be active on Gaia in general?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:10 pm
a little bit yeah. it's hard to be on gaia all day, doing zomg or tektek contests when you have homework to do, exams to study for, chores to get done, ect. gonk but i try to get in a few hours each day  

little_kiwis2

Stellar Hunter

30,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Noble Shade 100

kbaby0921

Man-Hungry Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:39 pm
little_kiwis2
a little bit yeah. it's hard to be on gaia all day, doing zomg or tektek contests when you have homework to do, exams to study for, chores to get done, ect. gonk but i try to get in a few hours each day

Yeah same with me. I really want to be active, but it's not working so well. I'm doing internship & classes and working. I mostly pop on when I'm at work because I just sit at my desk for a few hours lol  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:06 am
Yeah, sometimes it is hard to stay active, especially when tests are coming up. And those essays that just seems to never end. gonk  

-IDebito-

Newbie Raider

6,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Cart Raider 100

little_kiwis2

Stellar Hunter

30,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:43 pm
kbaby0921
little_kiwis2

Yeah same with me. I really want to be active, but it's not working so well. I'm doing internship & classes and working. I mostly pop on when I'm at work because I just sit at my desk for a few hours lol

lol nice xD i mostly pop on in between classes and at night. it almost never feels like enough time though  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:01 pm
little_kiwis2
kbaby0921
little_kiwis2

lol nice xD i mostly pop on in between classes and at night. it almost never feels like enough time though

yeah i try to do that as well. whee  

kbaby0921

Man-Hungry Hunter

iiilullaby-katie

Invisible Elocutionist

14,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:52 pm
im a dedicated gaian, and havent missed a day in over a year.
the best ways to stay active are get the app, then you can check in when you wake up. i do that and it wakes me up pretty good. bright screen in your face. its just refreshing xD  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:52 pm
I'm on pretty much everyday because I have some pretty awesome friendships that I don't wanna lose! mrgreen  

Cody Party Pie

Partying Capitalist

6,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100

limbr
Crew

Wily Noob

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:23 pm
yeah, I used to go on everyday!
I've been so busy with school though  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:37 pm
I'm pretty sure that sums it up for most of us on here.  

Toxic Pepper
Captain

11: Random Zone

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces