Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:34 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

So this is kind of related to my other topic about if anime is good the second time around. So I have started to rewatch two animes.

And I personally like to watch anime at night since that is when my parents are going to sleep and everything is winding down so there aren't any interruptions with my viewings.

I call it my anime night. It mostly starts at midnight because by then I have finished watching tv for the night as I do like Family Guy if the last episode is good and if not then I start it thirty minutes sooner but that is only if the last episode sucks and my parents have gone to bed. Also it depends if I am tired or not.

So yeah it is normally from midnight to maybe two or three in the morning. I normally watch four episodes or less in a night though.

Currently i am re-watching Hakuoki and Saiunkoku . But since Hakuoki is just 12 episodes first season and ten the second season. I am mostly just watching Saiunkoku right now until I get to the very end so I can finish the last six episode of Hakuoki then and start both second seasons at the same time. Yeah that was actually my main worry so I have to watch Saiunkoku more than Hakuoki but oh well.

To be totally honest though this will be the first time I actually watch Saiunkoku fully because with the first season after episode......nineteen I think, I skipped over a lot........there are thirty nine episodes and I just went to the last one. I didn't like the government talk and didn't like how there was a major lack in romance scenes between the two main characters but I'm bored and new anime is not appealing to me right now not even old anime that I had once looked over and now have chose to watch.

But yeah so do you have anime nights too? Or anime afternoons?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:47 am
I have not had an anime night in ages! Just thinking about it makes me wonder why because I used to watch like 8 episodes or so or watch a whole series depending on the length. It was so like crack to me xD I suppose I haven't had the time lately.

When I lived at my parents, I used to watch it whenever I had the computer. At night was a good time because I wouldn't hear people say, "Why are you watching stupid anime? It's nerdy, it's stupid, what's the point?!" I would get teased for it. Although I'd watch it whenever anyway because it was fun watching it in a language no one else understood. I understood, though - thank you subtitles!

Now a days if I were to watch anime again, it'd be whenever I had the time. I haven't watched anime in forever, I used to be an anime junkie xD  

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500

StrayKit

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:25 pm
yep, last one was with Elven Lied  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:29 am
I've never had an anime night. I think this would be a great idea, though.

I should watch Clannad, Code Geass... And maybe discover some new animes!

I need to find some good animes...  

Lady_Whitetree

Newbie Noob

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:11 am
Bloorigard2
I've never had an anime night. I think this would be a great idea, though.

I should watch Clannad, Code Geass... And maybe discover some new animes!

I need to find some good animes...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Have you tried My Anime List.com?

14. ✿ - - - Anime And Manga

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff