Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[YuGiOh] People locked inside a mansion! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mutou_Miriku

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:02 pm
All right--here's the scene. All the guys are locked up inside Kaiba's mansion, with no way to get out. What are they going to do?
...I'll post a list of characters. All the spirits have their own bodies. And before anyone gets confused:

Yugi=Yugi Mutou
Yami=Yami Yugi (the Pharaoh; Atemu)
Ryou=Ryou Bakura
Bakura=Yami Bakura (the tomb robber)
Malik=Marik Ishtar
Marik=Yami Marik

I'll put up the character sheet next. ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:07 pm
LAST UPDATED: 3/9/06

Yami: Miriku_Hernandez (me)
Yugi: legato_darkfall
Kaiba: Venom Darkcast
Ryou: Lady Justice
Bakura: Tomb robber Bakura
Malik: perryunicornboy
Marik: Rio Ri
Joey: Ryoko-chan
Tristan:
Duke: A Touch of Irish Chaos

WE HAVE NOW BEGUN PLAY!
You can still enter the game, but choose someone who isn't already chosen, and give them a good reason to get into the mansion-locked-from-the-inside!

These are the only characters I'm going to allow, unless another comes to mind. No whining.

Okayz, a few things I've forgotten to mention.
*Rating: PG13
*Mentioned characters only
*No major OOCness (I know it might be a little hard, seeing as how I'm accepting every YuGiOh yaoi pairing having to do with the aformentioned characters, but please try to keep them as in-character as possible!)
*You can play up to two characters, but only until someone new comes along and wants to play one of them.

Mutou_Miriku

legato_darkfall

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 11:21 am
(( May I claim Yugi? I see that you are going to add more. I will delete this if you ask me to. *nods* ))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 12:35 pm
((Oh, and may I take Jounouchi/Joey heart ?))  

Ryoko-chan

Karureyu

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 2:01 am
((Kaiba for me please. .....That sounds like a slogan for something.... sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:18 am
(( may I please have Yami Bakura. xd ))  

the busy Doctor

Intergalactic Guardian

17,175 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

NobleSocks

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:24 am
((I'd like to request Ryou Bakura please.))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 3:55 am
((WH00T WH00T! First post of the game! YEEEAH!))

Yami trotted down the street, hands in his pockets, humming to himself. It was truly a beautiful day.
Suddenly, his phone went off. "Hello?"
"Yami!" It was Mokuba. "Seto wants you to meet him at the mansion--and you need to get there real fast!"
Yami nodded. "I'm on my way." He hung up, and sped his walk into a trot.
It wasn't too long before he came upon the Kaiba mansion. Yami slowed back down to a walk, headed up the steps, and pushed open the door. Seeing no one in the hall, he stepped in, shutting the door behind him.
Suddenly, he got a strange feeling of dread. He knew something either very strange, very bad, or both, would occur. Turning around, he tried to open the door, but it was locked, and no amount of prying or Shadow Magic could unlock it. The same went for the windows.
Uh...not good.
Puzzled at the lack of life inside the mansion, Yami passed through the hall and entered the large living room. There, a strange sight met his eyes.
Yugi, Ryou, Bakura, Kaiba, and Joey were all sitting on the couches. Yugi, Ryou, and Joey were talking quietly to one another, Bakura was slouched on a separate couch, and Kaiba stood off to the side.
Yami looked around. "Could someone please tell me what's happening here?"  

Mutou_Miriku

NobleSocks

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:53 am
((I'm here!))

Ryou looked up at the voice of Yugi's dark. "Hello, Yami. Looks like you're here too. Is the door locked again? I got stuck in here when I shut the door behind me and it locked. I even tried using the windows, but they're locked tight too. I'm a little scared, but at least we're not alone, right?"

Ryou looked over to his dark and smiled slightly. "We have each other. It would be most unfortunate for us and whoever locked us in here if they separated the lights and the darks."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 9:10 am
(( I'm here))
Bakura walked over " yeah... ruin the blance of things..." He said lightly "Looks like seto want's us to stay here. And not even i can get out of here." he sighed. " Stuck in here with my true rival I might a well make the most of it. " He ruffled up Ryou's hair. " But i could find better ways to entertain me i belive..." He gave a lightly snicker.

He went back to the couch he was sitting at and took a seat again. totaly making himself feel at home. " Seto you better not have to many contraptions 'cause if you do don't be suprized if it dosen't work in the next hour" He said lightly.

the busy Doctor

Intergalactic Guardian

17,175 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25

NagisaKaoru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 9:23 am
((I wanna play as Pegasus if that is alright! ^^))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 10:50 am
Ryou smiled fondly at his dark and went to sit next to him on the couch. If they had been home, he'd probably have considered sitting in Bakura's lap, just to piss the hell out of the spirit, but here he didn't take any chances with his tempermental other.

"I'd like to know that too, Seto? And why did you lock us in here anyway? And just how long do you plan to keep us here?"

NobleSocks

the busy Doctor

Intergalactic Guardian

17,175 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:13 am
Bakura looked at his hikari speeking. 'not like it is much of a problem though.' he sighed lightly began playing around with the ring. " i bet this is some sick plan of Seto's. " he said softly talking to ther ring forgetting he was saying it out loud. " well he is a rich boy... uh i mean i..." he didn't say anything after. ' why do i think out load like that...' he looked around " so are we the only ones here as well?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:55 am
Yugi smiled one he saw Yami, it was his spirit, his best friend. He almost yelped as he lept up from the couch and wraped his arms around his friend. "Yami! I'm so glad your here!" His heart was fluttering as he did so, his hands letting go rather quickly as he looked away. "I was worried about you.." A smile still plastered to his lips. "....I thought that something had happened." he let the smile slowly fade as he once more took a seat on the couch.

(((Egh, sorry it took me so long. I dozed off lol))  

legato_darkfall

Karureyu

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 1:11 pm
"Would you geeks shut up long enough for me to gauge what might have happened?!" Seto snapped, rubbing his temples tiredly. "Jesus f--kin' Christ (1)! I can't concentrate if you don't give me a minute!"

1: I mean no offense; that's just what I say when I'm pissed.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff