Lonely Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:28 am
first, i apologise. im on my ipod.

um... where to start?
well, i liked this dude named kyle. He has a step bro named ryan. Ryan and i had much in common. We both liked the beatles and anime and stuff. Ryan was dating a girl, lets call her T. So he sat at the table with us. then T and ryan broke up i guess, i dunno. so kyle told him to talk to me. we did and then he asked for my. number and was very nice. he asked me out (mum said no so we had it be just a school thing) and he was super sweet. one day he asked if i wanted to kiss that day at lunch, and i said it hadent crossed my mind. so we tried and failed. the height difference haha. XD he gave the best hugs.
so anyways, he started to be a jerk. my friends hated him. now my best friend texts him all the time. even when we dated, he talked of t. my bff, X tells me hes all homestruck and T. so he was a total a** and we broke up. Kyle jad told me if he hurts me hed "beat the s**t out of me". I think that maybe ryan got an earfull from him.
but i realize...i like kyle! ugh. when i was with ryan there was nothing. now its back and i hate it. im pushing aside my feelings for ryan. yesterday i finally deleted his number. majority of my friends hate his guts. And now hes back to dating t. x told me that he said he was gonna kiss t at lunch. and while he may not sit at the same table, i can see him. and kyle tells ben some of this in science, like he wants mee. to know.
just.... is it bad that i like kyle? i want to push people away and not care for anyone.
the breakup was the week before cmas break. and he told me im annoying, which he knew was a constant worry of mine. he continued to text me over cmas break and even joked he made out with a girl.
and january, which is my hardest month, he was a complete jerk. and he know I ******** HATE JANUARY.
i could go on for days about him. ugh. i sicken myself.
girls.... whaddya think? and thanks for reading this.
i need someone to hug me.
my friend tells me kyle flirts with me a bit, but i dunno what flirting is or how to do it, please explain....thanks. ill shut up now.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:44 am
he just texted me a beatles scott pilgrim meme...  

rcatgurl

Lonely Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conversationalist 100

getmeoffthishellsite

Hot Lop

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:05 am
HHHHOOOLLLLYYY drama llamas.

I would just forget both of them honestly. It's hard to forget people the first time but once you practice being able to push people out of your life, they will eventually leave you alone and life will be better. As you get older you will meet better people, and you will be ready for those people.

If it helps any, try to meet new people. I tend to date outside of the friend circle so I can prevent things like you are going through. But, if that makes you too uncomfortable just take it easy for awhile, go slowly.

emotion_hug

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:15 am
Captain Silas Manner
HHHHOOOLLLLYYY drama llamas.

I would just forget both of them honestly. It's hard to forget people the first time but once you practice being able to push people out of your life, they will eventually leave you alone and life will be better. As you get older you will meet better people, and you will be ready for those people.

If it helps any, try to meet new people. I tend to date outside of the friend circle so I can prevent things like you are going through. But, if that makes you too uncomfortable just take it easy for awhile, go slowly.

emotion_hug

yeah....
but i just... erm. im moving in may, so thatll help. kyle talks to me
HES IN ALL BUT THREE OF ME CLASSES AND HE CONSTANTLY JUST ASKS ME QUESTIONS ABD STUFF.
One day i asked him why he stares at me in lit, and with a deadpan face said "ive got a huge fetish for you"
i said "of course" we laughed and he said "i like to see your reaction" or something, and he dosent look at me as much.  

rcatgurl

Lonely Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conversationalist 100

getmeoffthishellsite

Hot Lop

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:26 am
rcatgurl

Well if you like Kyle as much as he clearly adores you, I see no harm in just having a fun relationship with him. It's not like a true boyfriend/girlfriend relationship at this age but rather just two friends that kiss and flirt with each other. Just enjoy it!

As for flirting, flirting is like...being at your most fun, friendly attitude around someone you like. Some might lightly touch someone just to test the waters, to see if the other person welcomes the touch or isn't interested. They might have lighthearted conversation to get to know the person, tell some jokes, stuff like that. Think of it like a bird waving its colorful tail feathers to attract another bird.

It's really not a mysterious art as some might think. It's easy, it's just that some are shyer than others or are just too worried about appearing perfect the first time. It gets easier the more you do it 3nodding Just have fun!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:29 pm
Captain Silas Manner
rcatgurl

Well if you like Kyle as much as he clearly adores you, I see no harm in just having a fun relationship with him. It's not like a true boyfriend/girlfriend relationship at this age but rather just two friends that kiss and flirt with each other. Just enjoy it!

As for flirting, flirting is like...being at your most fun, friendly attitude around someone you like. Some might lightly touch someone just to test the waters, to see if the other person welcomes the touch or isn't interested. They might have lighthearted conversation to get to know the person, tell some jokes, stuff like that. Think of it like a bird waving its colorful tail feathers to attract another bird.

It's really not a mysterious art as some might think. It's easy, it's just that some are shyer than others or are just too worried about appearing perfect the first time. It gets easier the more you do it 3nodding Just have fun!

WAIT
WHOA WHOA WHOA
YOU THINK HE LIKES ME?!?!?
friday he did tell me bout his grandpa being in the hospital... and then later snapped at me.
nyeh. i just dont see him liking me. i see myself annoying him more. Once he did say something about how he needs to get a gf, while i was dating ryan, and once i seemingly recall him saying that high school relationships dont last, but what makes you think he LIKES Me?

And yeah i guess :3  

rcatgurl

Lonely Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conversationalist 100

getmeoffthishellsite

Hot Lop

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:29 pm
rcatgurl
Captain Silas Manner
rcatgurl

WAIT
WHOA WHOA WHOA
friday he did tell me bout his grandpa being in the hospital... and then later snapped at me.
nyeh. i just dont see him liking me. i see myself annoying him more. Once he did say something about how he needs to get a gf, while i was dating ryan, and once i seemingly recall him saying that high school relationships dont last, but what makes you think he LIKES Me?

Well I do not know the whole story, but there's a chance that he could.
You like to mention that you worry about being too annoying. What
makes you say that?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:11 pm
Captain Silas Manner
rcatgurl
Captain Silas Manner
rcatgurl

WAIT
WHOA WHOA WHOA

Well I do not know the whole story, but there's a chance that he could.
You like to mention that you worry about being too annoying. What
makes you say that?

I doubt he likes me.
Well, I dunno. I have a problem with worrying (sent to ze counselor in 3rd grade for it) and I have been called annoying quite a bit, so its become a worry of mine. And because i think i irratate him.
Ryan used to say "no your not annoying" and then he told me im the most annoying person or something. But hey, now hes the one that texts me. so whatever. I need to stop caring.  

rcatgurl

Lonely Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conversationalist 100

getmeoffthishellsite

Hot Lop

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:45 pm
rcatgurl

Yes, that would be good. It's okay to be a little selfish once in awhile,
you have to take care of yourself first and quit worrying about what others think.

As for the annoying bit, well, I've had some old friends of mine call me bipolar.
But, it was their fault that I acted that way. If they went through what they did
to me then they would act that way too. Even with that, it doesn't mean I am
actually bipolar ^^" I did change eventually, and I am more positive and peaceful,
but I wasn't ever bipolar, I was just extremely depressed. Because of them.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:55 pm
Captain Silas Manner
rcatgurl

Yes, that would be good. It's okay to be a little selfish once in awhile,
you have to take care of yourself first and quit worrying about what others think.

As for the annoying bit, well, I've had some old friends of mine call me bipolar.
But, it was their fault that I acted that way. If they went through what they did
to me then they would act that way too. Even with that, it doesn't mean I am
actually bipolar ^^" I did change eventually, and I am more positive and peaceful,
but I wasn't ever bipolar, I was just extremely depressed. Because of them.

Ryan sent me a long (for him) apology. ugh. still ignoring him. He had his girlfriend sitting in his lap at anime club today.  

rcatgurl

Lonely Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conversationalist 100

getmeoffthishellsite

Hot Lop

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:02 pm
rcatgurl
Well good c: Just keep being the better person.
I'm happy that you aren't letting him get to you!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:49 pm
Captain Silas Manner
rcatgurl
Well good c: Just keep being the better person.
I'm happy that you aren't letting him get to you!
thanks. I replied but i dunno if im gonna respond again. Nyeh.
Today kyle was suuuuupeeerrrrr sweet. We had a half day o school.
My best friend likes him too. Man. Life's just not... Whatever  

rcatgurl

Lonely Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conversationalist 100

Lustful Toxin

Sexy Turtle

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:05 am
How old are you?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:33 am
Black Lust Perfume
How old are you?

wiile i am pretty young as well, i agree with this. it sounds like you're in waaaaaay over your head in this drama, yo. chillax. if anything, stay single; too much drama equals stress equals breakouts and premature wrinkles. STAHP.  

hoenest

Darling

Lustful Toxin

Sexy Turtle

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:03 pm
tanqela
Black Lust Perfume
How old are you?

wiile i am pretty young as well, i agree with this. it sounds like yoy're in waaaaaay over your head in this drama, yo. chillax. if anything, stay single; too much drama equals stress equals breakouts and premature wrinkles. STAHP.
I hate relationships. I enjoy my own single life. No dramas.  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff