I don't know what to do anymore [[UPDATED~]]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think??
  Who knows, just tell him you like him.
  Wait until you're sure of your feelings to make a move
  He just wants to know for that other guy. Let it be.
  He probably likes you. Ask him who he likes (even if its childish)
  Don't do anything, it could ruin your friendship and work environment.
View Results

Emo Pankakes

Gracious Gekko

11,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:33 pm
Okay, so a bit of back story because I'm pretty sure no one actually reads my journal on here;
So there's this guy that I work with, I refer to him as E to keep things simple. So I dot know exactly what my feelings towards E are, but I think that I might really like him. So tonight at work he was asking me if I had a crush on one of the other guys that works with us sometimes (and that is far from true, but I was embarrassed to have the subject be brought up). So out shifts end, we part ways, and he texts me asking again about this other guy, and I'm like "no seriously, I only like him as a friend". E then proceeds to ask me if I like anyone in that way, and who. I kind of freaked out because what am I supposed to say? I mean I actually thought about saying "I think I might like you" but I have to work with him all week, and I don't want to screw that up (also, he's planning to leave in may)...
So I don't know anymore. I mean I told him I didn't like anyone, but he doesn't believe me and wants me to tell him. Also he said he'd tell me anything I want to know...? I mean out of all the guys I've ever thought might like me, he definitely makes that list, for quite a few reasons, but what do you girls think? Because I am at a total loss here...

""UPDATE""
So update on whats happening here with E.
For some reason my parents think that I have a boyfriend and went to visit me at work to "investigate". I thought it was pretty funny and I was texting E about it later on and he suggested that I tell them that he is my boyfriend?
I think at this point I really just need to talk to him, so that is exactly what I am going to do (though, being a chicken I'll probably just text him and then hate myself because this is the kind of conversation you should actually have face to face with someone). But yeah. I'm going to try and take that step foreword because maybe that's what he wants from this. If not I will be proud of myself for taking the chance and getting my answer.
(I am going to ask basically why he wants me to tell my parents we are dating, and why he wants to know so badly who I like/who he likes).
And then I'll update again with how that works out for me.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:41 pm
        I do remember reading your journal once about him, and after what you've written in my opinion, tell him. Because when he leaves, you'll never have the chance and you will regret it.
        Life is too short to wait around for a miracle. And that is something I keep telling my friend who is in the EXACT same position as you, but is just too shy and scared to say anything.

Clasela
Crew

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces