Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Harry Potter] =o (Spoilers for movies & books) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poochi Ray

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:01 pm
Harry Potter slash. Yes, it's good. It was my first slash I've ever read, particularly the famous pairing of Draco/Harry. I'd highly recommend such fanfiction as Love Under Will by Aja, and Irresistible Poison by Rhysenn. Really good. =o

I also like Lucius/Snape, Sirius/Remus, Ron/Harry. In fact, if I find it written good, I'm up for any pairing.

Anyone else like Potter slash? =o

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 5:37 pm
Mmmm, I particularly love Sirius/Remus, but as long as the stories good, who gives, eh XD ?  

Silver Fangs

[-T h e a t r e.G e e k-]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:10 pm
Harry Potter slash is ******** awesome. My favourite pairings are Harry/Draco, Cedric/Harry, Oliver/Harry, and Ron/Harry. All hail teh slashyness!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:36 pm
gah! u have truly pushed my happy button. harry potter slash was the first major stuff i got into. some of my favorites are harry/draco, harry/remus,harry/remus/sirius(don't turn ur nose up until u read it!),twins/harry and one of my recent pairing is bill/harry. but truly, any slash pairing is fine if it's written well.......except for anything with dumbledore in it....ew old man sex  

.[Kalysta].

Lunar Kissed

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:08 pm
The yumminess that is Sirius/Remus! Puppy love! 4laugh Ok, so it's the only gay slash pairing that I ever really indulged in when it comes to Potterville.

I liked reading fics about Draco/Hermione. ninja *runs before she becomes filleted*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 12:46 pm
Yeah, Twins/Harry is effin hawt. o_o
But don't feel bad, Fantasy Moon-honey, I actually started Draco/Hermione before I even ventured to Draco/Harry. But then I realized Draco was hotter with another boy than Hermione, so I ditched the pairing rather quickly. XD;

Poochi Ray

Rainbeau Child

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 6:36 pm
This is the hottest D/H video EVER!!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 1:30 pm
I can't see the video. D:
Sadness.

Poochi Ray

.[Kalysta].

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 2:12 pm
Poochi Ray
Yeah, Twins/Harry is effin hawt. o_o
But don't feel bad, Fantasy Moon-honey, I actually started Draco/Hermione before I even ventured to Draco/Harry. But then I realized Draco was hotter with another boy than Hermione, so I ditched the pairing rather quickly. XD;
i know aren't sandwiches hawt? xd i started with hermione/draco too and then stumbled arcoss harry/draco one evening and realized the same thing! but i do occasionally read draco/hermione still  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 2:38 pm
it works now!...well at least on my compy anyways. good video 3nodding  

.[Kalysta].

Poochi Ray

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 3:21 pm
behind_amber_eyes
i know aren't sandwiches hawt? xd i started with hermione/draco too and then stumbled arcoss harry/draco one evening and realized the same thing! but i do occasionally read draco/hermione still

Maybe we stumbled across the same Draco/Harry fanfic? XD Serves them right for not labeling the pairing properly. XDD
But no, I can't read Draco/Herm anymore. I've converted. ninja

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:44 am
To think that it was a time when I was so horrified and disgusted of that people actually wrote Draco/Harry fanfics (I was a Draco/Ginny shipper). Then I somehow started reading one and now I hooked. ^^;

My favourite pairs are: Draco/Harry, Lucius/Snape, Sirius/Remus, Sirius/Remus/Snape and Blaise/Neville but I (as people already have said) can (and like to) read any pair as long as the story is good.  

Tart Blossom

LadyNox
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:50 am
Potter-slash is so fun. This has to be one of the only series where I can't stand any of the straight cannon pairings. Usually I can put up with them or like them but not for this series. And I swear each book caters to one of the big fav fannon pairings (book six so made the Harry/Draco fans squee).

Like many here, I love Remus/Sirius. It'd be my OTP if I didn't like slashing Sirius with Snape too. Remus/Sirius/Snape makes me happy. As for the kids... Draco/Ron heart , Harry/Ron, and a bit of Harry/Neville.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 11:54 am
ahh potter slash, my first love 3nodding used to love harry/draco but its snicius all the way for me!  

Lucid-x-nightmare

[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games