Reply Archived
HELP - Angeni Domain List Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Agneza

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:46 am
Oh sorry. The girl is owned by samus x, or willbe when she is finished.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:26 am
Agneza
Oh sorry. The girl is owned by samus x, or willbe when she is finished.
Thanks I'll get her added as pending, if you or samus can post the cert here when she is done that would be awesome. Thanks  

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:35 pm
Wanted to say~ Kiana Nala is going to get the Angeni of Ghosts from me via SC :3

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:04 pm
ATh e a r t
Wanted to say~ Kiana Nala is going to get the Angeni of Ghosts from me via SC :3

That's still listed under Natsube as an already taken/claimed domain?

EDIT: if some of these things have changed it would be nice for that info to be available to the general populous sweatdrop  

Ktns

Lunatic

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:06 pm
Ktns
ATh e a r t

I honestly don't know since it's not on the list o_O

edit; As of right now, I haven't found anything on the owners list and is having help looking through the PB, but as it was a reserved list and not deleted, it might not be made, but again, looking into it.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:07 pm
ATh e a r t
Ktns
ATh e a r t

I honestly don't know since it's not on the list o_O

Lol I just looked it up on the original official list in the customs section of the guild....  

Ktns

Lunatic

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:32 pm
Fix'd~ I'll ask Kiana what other domain she wants~ Asked around and found the Angeni of ghosts!

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:24 pm

Well even if it wasnt made that doesnt mean its void does it? Because if thats the case there are some that would also be potentially void by now and it would be nice to know if some of those are now free.....

Ktns

Lunatic

one over three

Feline Cat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:05 pm
Owner Name: one over three
Soquili Name & Image: User Image
Domain: Law
Other Information: Just spoke with Uta and Dante will be taking the domain of Law. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:06 pm
Is there still going to be a "claim/reserve" thread for quests?  

pinkdog

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:24 pm

As of this moment staff still treat anything previous staff had made or was making as still being void unless told by that particular staff member who had claimed it.

As Heart mentioned she didn't realize it was already taken, however it was listed in the official list in customs section for anyone to read and is open for general populous. However most of what Faid was adding was from the previous list Fel made and the owners of said angeni hadn't posted her cert up.

@Pinkdog: There is not a reserve or claim to any quest angeni, just like cosplays it is open game. The only time it is on reserve/claim if the member has won a custom slot and it is being made.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:57 pm

"staff still treat anything previous staff had made or was making as still being void unless told by that particular staff member who had claimed it"

That is what I said should be available to the general populous LOL I mean.... theres no note, no amendment, etc that states to the every day customer that those lists arent 100% complete and without a doubt that those domains/cosplays are unavailable.

I know those lists are up for anyone to read, thats why I pointed a staff member there wink What I was referring to was the fact that they might not be correct anymore. as it seems indeed per your statement. that staff treats them differently than what customers are advised to follow c: Just sayin maybe people would like to try for domains or cosplays that are reserved but that now staff is considering void ...

;TLDR - Updated/accurate lists and communication about whats really reserved and whats not anymore FTW c:

Ktns

Lunatic

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:11 am

List

This list still exist and still open to general populous of previous work that staff have done and has been claimed. It is linked to customs as list taken. Everything on that list is still in reserve meaning you cannot claim if it is on that list. UNLESS YOU go and contact previous staff or owners about something on that list and have proof that it shouldn't be on that list we will not amend it and it will not change. They are correct to the point that what is there you cannot get and we are not considering any of them void. Hence why Kiana cannot get an Angeni of Ghost and why she and Heart are working on changing it.

If you want it added to this current list best to do is to ask Faid to add them here. As for ghost not being on this list is up to Faid to add it. This isn't a staff ran list, she is asking for everyone help to add angeni's with their images here.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:19 pm
Mirror's

User Image  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

C o w b o y P e e p

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 10:15 pm
Owner Name: Cowboy Peep
Soquili Name & Image:
User Image
Domain: Companionship.
Other Information: ---

I don't know if I should post this here or the other thread but I'll just leave this here. .__.

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff