Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 14. ✿ - - - Anime And Manga
What are you hoping for in Naruto Shippuuden?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OpalDeerling

High-functioning Sweetheart

10,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:33 am
I'm personally hoping to see sauske dead. As bad as it sounds he's just an annoying itch for me as a character right now. But other then that i want to see Naruto's father and mother back from the grave for the Ninja War! I think it would make an amazing episode full of heartfelt moments! smile

Other then that who's your favorite Naruto character?
I personally love Choji smile  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:03 pm
I'm absolutely in love with Naruto Shippuden. I could rant and rave about it for weeks. A friend of mine and I went to an anime convention as Sasori and Deidara and an Anbu Black Ops started casting hand signs at us yelling jutsu. I still have the Akatsuki robe in my closet. Probably going to go as Sasori to another convention xD Anywho.. That was way off topic. If you're up to date with the manga, Minato was just revived. I'm not sure if Kushina will be revived though, but a fight with the two of them against Naruto would be amazing. I'm just really happy Itachi broke free of the re-animation jutsu c:

I'm not really hoping for anything to happen, but I'm actually excited to see Sasuke back in the village in 'Road to Ninja'  

Haunting Paranoia

Wheezing Bunny

14. ✿ - - - Anime And Manga

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces