Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vocaloids Loverss

Back to Guilds

A group for EVERYTHING Vocaloid, pictures, songs, rps, everything Vocaloid! 

Tags: Vocaloid, role play, anime, music, vocaloids 

Reply Vocaloid RolePlay(1x1)
Blessed Children (LenxRin)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TkieSai
Captain

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:43 am
: razz lot::

Len and Rin were the best of friends when they were younger. They both had the ability to see ghosts, fairies, yokai(demons) extra. But one day Len moved away and eventually lost the ability to see those creatures. He even began to believe that the things he saw when he was younger was just his imagination. Now, several years later, at the beginning of summer, Len moves back to his old home town. Will he ever believe Rin's claims of ghosts, fairies, yokai's, extra being real? What will happen when Len slowly begins to see those creatures again?

::Characters::

User Image
Len: Lollipopokii-desu
Rin: TkieSai(me8D)

::Rules::

Mild cussing(Damn, Hell, and Crap are allowed)
Use (( )) or[[ ]] when out of character
Romance allowed
Violence allowed

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:50 pm
Alright C: I'm here~ Where do you wanna start and do you wanna start or me?  

Lollipopokii-desu

TkieSai
Captain

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:18 pm
Lollipopokii-desu
Alright C: I'm here~ Where do you wanna start and do you wanna start or me?

Yaaaay8D I'll start, you'll have to give me a moment though o3o  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:53 pm
Mmkayy~ Take yo time ;D  

Lollipopokii-desu

TkieSai
Captain

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:51 pm
Lollipopokii-desu

((I am SOOOOOOOOOO sorry for taking so long;n; I've been busy with life and and....I"M A HORRIBLE PERSON!!!!!!!!!!!!))

A girl with long blonde hair waited patiently for the school bell to ring. It was the last day of school before summer vacation starts and the girl couldn’t wait for it to start. Rin tapped her finger on her desk, staring at the clock intently.
'Looking at the clock won't make it go any faster,' a soft voice said to the girl.
Rin just nodded her head, acknowledging that she heard what the voice said, but kept staring at the slowly ticking clock.
Finally, the bell sounded its ringing sound and most of the students jumped out of their seats, cheering the end of school and the beginning of summer vacation.
"Now have a good summer!" the teacher said happily.
Rin jumped out of her seat and dashed out of the classroom.
'What’s the hurry?' the soft voice asked.
"Not sure. I just feel like something big is going to happen today!" She said with a big grin on her face.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:20 pm
TkieSai
Lollipopokii-desu

((I am SOOOOOOOOOO sorry for taking so long;n; I've been busy with life and and....I"M A HORRIBLE PERSON!!!!!!!!!!!!))

A girl with long blonde hair waited patiently for the school bell to ring. It was the last day of school before summer vacation starts and the girl couldn’t wait for it to start. Rin tapped her finger on her desk, staring at the clock intently.
'Looking at the clock won't make it go any faster,' a soft voice said to the girl.
Rin just nodded her head, acknowledging that she heard what the voice said, but kept staring at the slowly ticking clock.
Finally, the bell sounded its ringing sound and most of the students jumped out of their seats, cheering the end of school and the beginning of summer vacation.
"Now have a good summer!" the teacher said happily.
Rin jumped out of her seat and dashed out of the classroom.
'What’s the hurry?' the soft voice asked.
"Not sure. I just feel like something big is going to happen today!" She said with a big grin on her face.

(Nahhhhh xD I understand where your going at. Life can be a really really hard job >:C.)

A blonde male had recently moved from Tokyo to his hometown. It had been years since he took in a deep breath of fresh air; nothing like the crowded streets on the sidewalks of Tokyo at all. Although, he didn't know what to do now that he was away from all the bustle.
Len pushed a bang out of his face then stood up from the door step from where he sat. He stretched for a bit, and began striding down the steep paths to who knows where. The blonde coolly slid on his Beats headphones and tuned them up to a ridiculously high volume; blocking out any unnecessary sounds. Suddenly, a tall run down building caught his eye. A ton of students began to flood out in massive numbers! Was school out of session already..?
Len shrugged leaning against the wall that covered the perimeter of the school. Watching all the happy students together with their friends made him a bit sad that he had to leave his.. Kaito.. Gakupo.. Kiyoteru..  

Lollipopokii-desu

TkieSai
Captain

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:52 am
Lollipopokii-desu

((;w; stupid lifeXD//shotdead))

A flash of blonde hair flicked past Len's face as all the students left the school. Rin was smiling as she ran and looked like she was talking to someone even though she was running alone. Her bow bounced with each quickened step.
'You going to there again?' A voice that only Rin seemed to hear asked.
"Of course," she replied, trying not to pant as she ran.
The blonde girl ran to a small bridge that ran over a lovely little stream. This was the place she wanted to get to first. For Rin, this was a 'last day of school, first day of summer vacation' ritual. It was something she had always did, even as a small child.
Rin walked to the side of the bridge and scaled down the incline close to the water. She took a few moments to take off her shoes and her thigh high socks. Once those were off, she dipped her toe into the cool water before stepping into the stream.
"Its cold," she giggled.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:42 pm
TkieSai
Lollipopokii-desu

(It's alright, we all win the game of Life ; U ; It's just super hard OTL)

Len was in the midst of a seemingly long day dream until a girl with bright yellow hair caught his attention. He trailed after the student with his eyes and thought nothing more of it, just another person so what. He slid off his headphones down to his neck letting the loud rhythms pulse out of the mini speakers. He himself already attracted attention and adding a something unfamiliar to the country-side such as blaring music was quite odd. Yet Len didn't seem to notice at all. What was he to do here? He was forced against his will to move away from the city, now what?
The blonde began striding down the path catching a pebble by his shoes, kicking it around like a small soccer ball. Now that he thought about it, most of his childhood in his hometown was pretty much a blur or mostly some crazy stuff he imagined. Boy, was he a funky kid Len thought.  

Lollipopokii-desu

TkieSai
Captain

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:45 pm
Lollipopokii-desu

((Pffff...I've never played that board game o3o))

Rin slowly walked into the center of the stream, the water only going to just above her ankles, almost to her knees. She pushed away some of her long strands of hair that dangled in front of her face as she leaned over to look at her feet in the clear water. She smiled at the small little fish nibbling at her toes. They looked so cute doing that. Rin wiggled on of her toes and a small fish became startled and swam away.
The girl stood alone in the stream, no one bothering to even come near her. She laughed joyfully as she splashed at what most saw was nothing. The other students that were walking in that direction just gave Rin awkward stares and whispered among the friends they were walking with as they passed her. But Rin just kept going on with what she was doing in the water, enjoying herself with the voice that only she seemed to hear.  
Vocaloid RolePlay(1x1)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games