Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gallagher and Blackthorn Academies

Back to Guilds

This is an interactive spy school RP guild where we have classes in towns, RP in towns and forums. 

Tags: Towns, Gallagher Academy, School, Clandestine, Roleplay 

Reply ✿ - - - GREAT HALL
Hallway RP

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:56 pm
In this thread you can use to hang out or get to other threads.

Links to come soon. Too lazy for links at the moment. I'm tired.  
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 5:44 pm
The Doctor and London were coming back from some outside mission in towns, which the doctor seemed to be thinking over. They didn't buy anything, merely talked to a few insignificant seeming townspeople.
The hallway seemed pretty well deserted as the thumping of Miz Kims boot strides and the slightly faster footsteps of her lab assistant echoed through it.

But who knows who might have been listening.....

10:23amItchigotchi:*the doctor strides through the school hallways, which are empty*
10:23amSpider London:*London follows Dr.Kim*
10:23amItchigotchi:"So. Apparently that man with the cigar haz a squadron..."
"What do you think of the military, london?"
*she asks, almost musing over it herself*
10:24amSpider London:The millitary? I respect them because they protect the people of their country
10:24amItchigotchi:"Hmmm... yez..." *she laughs at some inside joke*
10:25amSpider London:*raises an eyebrow to the doctor*
10:25amItchigotchi:"Well, I zuppoze you havent taken many countriez of the world hiztory clazzez yet..."
10:25amSpider London:*shakes her head* No, not yet.
10:26amOnly went to one class of covert training
10:26amItchigotchi:*she chuckles again a little* "Well....we'll see how true your statement stays after you learn a little political hiztory.."
10:26amSpider London:Hm...*hums lightly thinking about that* I guess, you're right about that
10:27amItchigotchi:*She spins on her heel and glares at london, voice rather low* "...Oh. You don't know how right I am."
10:28am*Something seems to click again and she spins back around and continues walking*
10:29amSpider London:*blinks with a small fear in her eyes that disappeared when her eyes opened but continues to walk with Dr.Kim*
10:29amItchigotchi:"...Look up cambodian history sometime." *She casts the statement over her shoulder casually, but it seems laden with some sort of masked emotion*
10:29amSpider London:*nods* That'd be interesting...*mumbles more to herself than the doctor*
10:30amItchigotchi:*The doctors whole demeanor has changed from the curious mode she was in, to something very silent and dark*
10:31amSpider London:*london feels the woman in the white clothes change auras and shivers a bit before being seemingly normal again*
10:31amItchigotchi:"Go do some study." *her dark pink lipsticked lips spit out the words as she enters the surgery and closes the door in front of londons face*
10:32amSpider London:*blinks a couple times before nodding and turning around and walks to the library without looking back*

Miz Kim had disappeared inside her surgery again.
London, however, headed straight for the library.  

Itchigotchi

Questionable Conversationalist

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 6:25 pm
User Image
                    ✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
                    ✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

Zella walked side by side with Claude down the hallways. She didn't know which way to go or which turns to make, so she hoped that Claude did because she definitely didn't want to get lost. Not with video games waiting.

"So, Claude.. Is this your first year with Blackthorne?"

She was curious about Claude for some reason, though she had to admit she was at least slightly curious about everyone in the school. Mysteries always were the most appealing to her.

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
                    ✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
User Image

The Hallway

Claude

Happy

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 7:23 pm
User Image
Ͼʟαυɗє Pєӌtrєʟʟ10βєαt
≺There's a difference between loneliness and being alone/
I move to the
beat of my own drum...

Claude was trying to lead the way but he couldn't remember for the life of him what way was the right way."Yup, this is my first year here annnnd..."
Claude looked down the hall and found the entrance to the library but he didn't know which way to turn to go to the dorms.He stopped and looked at Zella.
"I'm lost Zella. The library's up there but I don't know which way the dorm is..." Claude's eyes resembled a sad puppy's as he apologized to Zella. He didn't know what to do because he had never gotten lost before.

...Why be so secluded from others when I can have fun/
Loneliness is a void I can't run from.≻

Zeriari
Crew

Dedicated Mage

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 7:33 pm
User Image

He pushed open the door to the Library, stepping out into the hallway and keeping it open for Erich. "So..--" He paused as soon as he spotted Claude with a girl by his side. He glanced between Erich and Claude, rapidly deciding to acknowledge Claude and diffuse the bad blood between the boys himself. Or at least to attempt to. He shot Erich a look that he hoped conveyed a longing for him to remain calm. It'd be in his best interest, anyway. "Hey, Claude!"

User Image

Hallway

Erich, Claude & Zella

Excited

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 11:20 am
User Image εɾïсh ṃøøɾε --~--ÿεαɾ 10 // "hαχ"

I don't need that kind of real thing;
it feels like I'm lost in the labyrinth

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

As Erich followed Dominic, not too far behind, he lost the sound of footsteps. Why had he stopped? Erich took the opportunity to catch up, and catch Dom's look. You have to be ******** kidding me. Erich thought, trying not to groan audibly. Or go over and punch Claude. That would work too.

And there was Dom, trying to be a damn superhero by calling out to Claude. Well s**t. Wasn't there a thing called 'respecting one's interests'? Dominic obviously failed to understand that Erich did not want anything to do with that p***k right now.
"Let's just drop it and get the hell away, Volta." Erich mumbled, huskily. He hated this situation and wanted nothing to do with it. He just wanted his next coffee for god's sake.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

I will survive and just stay alive;
I enjoy being alone, the isolation is not always so bad.

source

Chayssi

Zeriari
Crew

Dedicated Mage

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:35 pm
User Image
Ͼʟαυɗє Pєӌtrєʟʟ10βєαt
I move to the
beat of my own drum...

Claude turned around as he heard his name being called and looked over to find Dom and Erich at the library's entrance.
"Oh hey Dom!"
He waved awkwardly then looked down at the ground. He didn't want to be around Erich, who he could almost guarantee was still angry at him. He looked over at Zella nervously then back over to Dom.

"Umm... What's up?"
He debated asking them what way the dorms were but he didn't want Erich to ridicule him.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:18 pm
User Image εɾïсh ṃøøɾε --~--ÿεαɾ 10 // "hαχ"

I don't need that kind of real thing;
it feels like I'm lost in the labyrinth

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Erich groaned yet again. He hated the tension he felt. Erich, in his games, never backed down to those who threatened him, but this was different. Claude was his roommate for the year.However, Claude almost looked defeated. He was staring down at the ground like a coward. Erich couldn't help but smirk.

Really though, he was considering calling it even - not apologizing cause that wasn't Erich's thing in the least, but if Claude bought him a new coffee... He wouldn't complain.
"What do you want?"Erich remarked, sounding a bit crueller than he intended. Dominic would have to play mediator... Or Zella, who he realized was still with Claude. s**t.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

I will survive and just stay alive;
I enjoy being alone, the isolation is not always so bad.

source

Chayssi

Zeriari
Crew

Dedicated Mage

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:50 pm
User Image
Ͼʟαυɗє Pєӌtrєʟʟ10βєαt
I move to the
beat of my own drum...

Claude flinched at Erich question. He figured it was better to admit the truth than make up some complex lie that he didn't have the time or mind to think up.
"Ummm... Well. Zella and I were just going to play some video games in the dorm annnd..." Claude leaned in to whisper in Dom and Erich's ears so Zella would hear, though she probably could, for Claude was not the best at pianissimo speaking. "I forgot how to get to the dorm... Help? I'll buy you your next 12 coffees. I'm so lost..."Claude stepped back from the two of them and looked at them expectantly.I hope they help... And that I didn't just invade their personal space. Oh god. I probably just did. **** (choose your own swear)...Claude scratched his head as it occurred to him that he may or may not have just made his two roommates uncomfortable.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:22 pm
Tomoko Koja
x_ Reflective Memories _x
Eloquent Melodies

User Image

Miss Kimitildenvarsh strode back through the hallways after her brief meeting (not that it could really be called a meeting, more a short staring competition if anything) with the nurse, and frowned as she saw a group of students up ahead.
Students, she realized, who had not shown up at the surgery for checkups, and were obviously loitering and fooling around. Surely they had better things to do than pick fights with each other and play whispering games! The doctor was not impressed at all, and already in a sour mood because of what she stumbled upon earlier.

Her voice clipped through the air from behind Zella, Claude, Dominic and Erich, and she stood in the middle of the hallway, three feet away, looking at them with a generally sour expression.
"Don't you ztudentz have ztudiez to attend to?" Her grey eyes were as emotionless and hard as a concrete path.
"Or perhapz, if you are having vree time, you vuold like to come with me for your /compulzory/ checkup." She smiled slightly but it turned out looking rather sinister. She thought she ought to try the polite tactic first, rather than grabbing them and dragging them kicking and screaming by the ear as she so dearly wished to do. Besides, perhaps they really WERE needed in class- but she highly doubted it. Either way she wanted them to clear off and break it up; having students fight amongst themselves seemed frankly idiotic and could cause unnecessary trouble, especially seeing as it was a spy school.  

Itchigotchi

Itchigotchi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:28 pm
User Image

Miss Kimitildenvarsh glared at them for what seemed like months, then made a small noise which sounded like "Psh." And continued walking past them.
On her way past, her delicate fingers plucked a strand of hair which had fallen loose from Zellas shoulder.
"Keep yourzelf neat, girl. It payz to look proper." She commented, tucking the hair into a pocket for analysis later on, and continuing on past, headed for somewhere else in the school on her obviously important journey.  
✿ - - - GREAT HALL

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games