Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cherub and Friends Art Guild

Back to Guilds

In this guild you may post your art for all to see, get tips on improving your work, and enter our monthly contests! 

Tags: anime, drawings, avatar, manga, shop 

Reply Art shops and Mini shops
===SELLING ART LIKE HALF NAKED GIRLS AND DOODLE===

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

P 0 L D O

Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:41 am

HI EVERYONE!

Im doing an art like Half Naked Girls and Doodle (thats my hobbies and also playing Gaiaonline heart 3nodding xd ) not in my computer, in my sketch pad! isnt it great!? heart blaugh Please be my customer! just Private Message me or reply to this post if your interested! Im glad that your going to be my customer and I will do what ever you want just to make you happy! 3nodding
Every Art is worth 50k only! and you can give me tip if you want wink but its okay if not xd

For the GOLD you pay just send a trade with the 50k + tip(or without tip its okay xd ) to me and I will Private message to you or post here the art that I made with my name on the whole art so you will never scam me xd , after we finish the trade transaction(i got the 50k + tip or without tip) i will send the art without my name and thats it! blaugh

This is the Art I made and this is my sample to you. Hope you like It! 3nodding heart blaugh heart
Click Me! Im the Sample blaugh

THANK YOU EVERYONE! AND HAVE A NICE DAY! heart whee

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:31 am
I'm moving this in the art shop as it does belong in there. Please do put them in the right sub forum in the near future rather than putting them in the main forum! Thank you for understanding!  

Magezian

Tipsy Raider

8,000 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
Art shops and Mini shops

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items