Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Rude Discussion
International Ska Circus!! First time in the USA. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to the International Ska Circus?
  SKANK ON!!
  I wish. =/
  Nah, too many people.
  Huh?
  No.
View Results

Frezznaz

8,450 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 6:30 pm
March 11. In my town, Vegas!! Fancy that. My parents are getting my boyfriend and I VIP tickets for my birthday (A week after). My cousin might even come to town for it too.

Anyone else trying to go?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 6:34 pm
Quote:
ISC VEGAS 2006 ON MARCH 11, 2006 @ CLARK COUNTY AMPHITHEATRE

LINEUP: THE SKATALITES, REEL BIG FISH, THE TOASTERS, THE PIETASTERS, FISHBONE, VOODOO GLOW SKULLS, THE SKELETONES, WESTBOUND TRAIN, THE DEBONAIRES, LA BANDA SKALAVERA, SUBURBAN LEGENDS, AND MORE!

IMPORTANT SHOW INFO: Saturday - March 11, 2006. ISC - International Ska Circus (Inaugural Festival Event - Las Vegas, NV). Clark County Amphitheatre - 500 S. Grand Central Pkwy - Las Vegas, NV 89155. Web: www.internationalskacircus.com. Outdoor - Rain or Shine. All Ages Show. Doors - 11am and Show starts - 12pm

TICKETS FOR ISC VEGAS ARE ON SALE NOW!!! Ticketmaster.com is the best place to pick them up early. The sooner you buy them, the cheaper they are. The tickets are just $20.00 in February, and then $22.50 in March. Day of show tix are $25.00. So, buy them early and save money for the other fun stuff to do in Vegas (or perhaps a few good ska albums at the "merch village" inside the show).

SPECIAL VIP TICKETS are also available for this event. VIP ticketholders will have a special, indoor, air-conditioned location to hang out throughout the day. There will be free water, soda, and juice, and very discounted beer, wine, and drinks. Free food throughout the day will be available with your VIP badge, and you'll also go home with a special commemorative t-shirt from the event. But, one of the biggest reasons to pick up your VIP ticket is the day-long meet & greets with all of the bands. Each artist will be making an appearance in the VIP tent to sign autographs, take photos, and eat hot-dogs right along side of you. VIP TICKETS are just $60.00 in advance through Ticketmaster. Buy one now, as these will sell-out quickly, and are limited to only a few hundred tickets!!!

Frezznaz

8,450 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Megathread 100

Asthen

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:17 pm
yeah, i wish. sad
have fun, though.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:53 pm
i wish i could go, you're so lucky smile ...and not to be rude (haha) but you should have posted this in the other thread about this...thats ok though.  

koolbeanzkt

koolbeanzkt

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:54 pm
koolbeanzkt
i wish i could go, you're so lucky smile ...and not to be rude (haha) but you should have posted this in the other thread about this...thats ok though.

wait a second...am i going crazy or was the other thread deleted?!?!?! eek  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:39 pm
koolbeanzkt
koolbeanzkt

wait a second...am i going crazy or was the other thread deleted?!?!?! eek
I was gonna say, I didn't see any other thread about it. sweatdrop  

Frezznaz

8,450 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Megathread 100

Frezznaz

8,450 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 3:44 pm
Frezznaz
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

awwww domo 4laugh

http://www.21deadmonkeys.com/ ninja  

UreshiiNyoko

[Play Ziggy]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:52 pm
Heck yes sir-e!

If I ever get tickets that is.....

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:10 pm
I'd go... but I do't have time... plus I didn't know 'till today. So ya know... sucks...  

Elrindor

Shirtless Smoker

6,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Voter 100

Frezznaz

8,450 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 10:19 am
Buahaha, I'm about to leave my house in a few minutes, gotta pick up my boyfriend and head down to the Clark County Amphitheater. I hope it doesn't get too cold and snow again. @_@ How ridiculous... it starts snowing in VEGAS near the END of winter... and around (and probably during) the International Ska Circus!!! Silly Vegas. ><; blaugh Bye bye!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 10:25 pm
That was a blast! I got my picture taken with Aaron from Reel Big Fish... I got a poster autographed by Suburban Legends, The Skeletones, The Toasters, Voodoo Glow Skulls, and Reel Big Fish (I think that's all, I can't remember now @_@) And I got my Reel Big Fish T-Shirt auto-ed too. Got Reel Big Fish badges. Got to skank!! Got my free T for being VIP... bought a Skeletones CD. Bump. ^_^ I'm happy.  

Frezznaz

8,450 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Megathread 100

[Play Ziggy]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 11:39 am
Cha twas t3h awesomeness!! Sept unlike you VIP-er I was stuck outside freezen my arse off on the wet grass.

Woot got to go in the pit for Voodoo Glow Skulls that was pretty fun. Then me and some random old guy were singing along to all the songs whee

Yep all and all though I thought it was going to be way more crowded, not that I didn't mind not waiting in line for ten minutes to get some food heart

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 5:50 pm
D: you guys are so lucky. gonk  

Asthen

Frezznaz

8,450 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:22 pm
Like Jello?
Cha twas t3h awesomeness!! Sept unlike you VIP-er I was stuck outside freezen my arse off on the wet grass.

Woot got to go in the pit for Voodoo Glow Skulls that was pretty fun. Then me and some random old guy were singing along to all the songs whee

Yep all and all though I thought it was going to be way more crowded, not that I didn't mind not waiting in line for ten minutes to get some food heart
HAHA I think I know the old guy you're talking about!! He was drunk haha.  
Rude Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff