Submit

Fatelin

Taken Kitten

10,675 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:25 pm
As for me I am just a person that practices witchcraft. So, I'm a Witch to a extent.I am guilty of believing in Christianity. So, I guess I will end up in limbo or hell. I don't know. I only do good magic, but the bible contradicts it.

BUT, the bible was written by a bunch of men and edited. So, there is that too. xp

Anywho, which path do you follow?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:22 pm
I practice witchcraft as well, I'm a Hedge Witch, as for religious preferences, I am a Pagan, my path is an eclectic nature centered spiritual practice.  

MercyWild

Blessed Seeker

7,475 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:03 pm
I to am pagan. My mother is still teaching me more and more. ^-^  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:08 pm
She will not admit it, but Kit wishes to see one of your rites sometime. I did once,though it was years ago. I only recently picked back up my studies in religions and 'cults.'  

Serah of Silence

Shy Guildswoman

7,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Jin-is-supreme

Tipsy Humorist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:23 pm
I used to read a lot on Green Witchcraft in my early teens. I didn't know anyone who was into magick or a reputable source outside of the library, so my interest waned.

From what I've read, I like Green most, it seems very hands on.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:44 pm
i'm wiccan but was raised chriatian. i never really believed everything in the bible. it had good lessons: don't kill people, treat others nicely, etc., but i was skeptical. i didn't see how all all powerful being could claim to love you one moment and cast you into a "pit of eternal fire" where you would suffer for bad things you'd done in your life even if they were minor, example, the seven cardinal sins. everyone has them to some degree, it's human nature and i thought it was rediculous to send someone to hell over soemthing small like acting on one impulse(anyone remember being a teenager and dealing with those lovely things called hormones?)

so i never worried about going to hell or limbo, one of our biggest rules is "harm none" so, in simple terms, practice good magic. on top of that there's nothing wrong with mixing beliefs from different religions so you have your own faith, people do it all the time. so i wouldn't worry about that too much if i were you but i can understand worrying about it in general

....sorry, i feel like i kinda rambled there, i'm kinda tired cat_sweatdrop  

StrayKit

jesusgirl115

Dangerous Friend

8,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:36 pm
Guess I'm the obvious odd one out xD
I'm a follower of Jesus. Evangelical Christian or Christian if you want to get technical.
I believe the Bible is the Word of God, and that Jesus the one and only Son of God lived a sinless life, and died on the cross for your sins and mine, rising from the dead three days later and so that those who believe in God will have eternal life, living and praising God, in Heaven forever.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:01 pm
i'm the most obvious oddest out here...
i'm a practising muslim, I believe Allah (s.w) is the true one God, Muhammad (pbuh) is the last messanger and i also believe in all the prophets before him, which is all 25 of them, all of them is sinless, meaning that they had as they're only humans but they were forgiven, as all of us who believe in Allah (s.w)...
InsyaAllah, we will be forgiven if we repent, even if our sins is as large as the whole world itself...provided that the sins we occurs is between us and Allah (s.w). the sins between humans is different things all together...  

sorrowfulmaiden

Invisible Citizen

16,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Annikou

Blessed Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:44 pm
    ••• Happy Halloween

When I was younger I was a Wicca who also believed the Christian ways, which makes no sense to most people. Its called you do not know where you belong yet, are you a Christian or a wicca, It is up to you to decide. I am a Christian and proud, but I could never disapprove of someone believing something else. As you get older you will make the choice up for yourself. I see nothing wrong in practicing witch craft as long as its the good kind. No satanic things going on then it is all good. Yes, God will see it as a sin, but everyone sins, so be it. Okay, I know this did not help nor did it make any sense. I am basically telling you I understand what you are feeling and going through. I once went through it myself.

User Image
User Image  
32. ✿ - - - Religious Haven

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces