Reply 24. ✿ - - - Life Issues
I think he hit a home run and knocked me up

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Booty Popping

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:56 pm
So, I'm a lazy person, and i was SUPER lazy and waited a week to start my new pack of birth control, after three days of starting my new pack, I go over to my boyfriends house, and we have sex, lots of it in one night. So I think i might be preggers, my period is due to start in 24 hrs or so, but i've been real sick lately, like not nausea and vomitting, but the farts, the pooping, and the bloating and the burps, and the stomach pains, that could be my IBS (irritable Bowel Syndrome) or it could mean i'm pregnant, or it could be i'm overreacting and the stress has triggered my IBS. If my period doesn't come on monday, the test i shall take, shoot, i'm too old to be having these scares...does it help if i say i've been on the pill for about three years now?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:15 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Um no it doesn't help that you've been on it for three years. You're mostly pregnant because of laziness so lesson learned I hope if it turns out that you're not.

Anyways you seem to know what you're going to do if it doesn't come tomorrow so just wait and try to calm down.

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

PSM Guild Mule

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:38 pm
Stress can cause late periods and you can also trick your body into thinking it's pregnant.

The only way to be sure is to take a test.  
24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games