How the hell did that happen? *rant*

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Swivils42

Victorious Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:59 am
Sigh, I love my boyfriend's mom, but she can be such a control freak at times.
She just totally roped me in to agreeing to go visit her on friday when my boyfriend and I already had plans. I couldn't tell her that he and I had plans because she does this thing where she just talks and talks and talks until you agree to what she's saying just to get her to shut up. Not to mention the plans my boyfriend and I have are not meant to be known by parents(giggity)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:33 pm
xp
Gotta find a way to do what you want  

Miss_XxAriaxX

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:46 pm
I would send her a card...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:47 pm
With those kinds of people (the ones that'll talk you down of course lol) you just have to set your foot down. You can only blame her for so much (for "roping you in") when you have the ability to tell her no. I know it can be tough saying no to someone you care about, but if you wanted to do something else then you have to do it. I don't think she was necessarily being "controlling", I think she just really wanted you to come over and didn't want to hear no. You can always call her up and say that you just can't make it, you have other things to do. You don't have to elaborate on anything, just tell her you have to do something else, which would be telling the truth. If you really can't do that yourself, then try and see if your boyfriend will talk to her.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers