Reply 11. ✿ - - - Poems And Writing
Would love some feedback!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

QueenTwi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:04 pm
Hi there! I'm not too active in this guild, but i'm going try to change that. Anywho, I've been writing a story and I don't really have anyone to give me any feedback. My best friend reads it and I really don't count his opinion as I think he's telling me what I want to hear sometimes. I would love for some people whom I haven't really spoken to, to read what's written so far and tell me what they think. I know there are some grammar errors, I plan on editing once the story is complete.
Here's the link: The Heart of Wonderland You don't have to create an account on that site, feel free to comment on here. I look forward to hearing your thoughts!
Thanks for reading!
~Twi  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:24 pm
I have read up to chapter 2, very good, but it seems in the "chaotic" part, there wasn't that much chaos. If Irene had in fact infiltrated the castle, wouldn't have had some of her men fighting with her as well? But very interesting story.  

glompablezz

Dapper Noob

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Informer 100

QueenTwi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:56 am
glompablezz
I have read up to chapter 2, very good, but it seems in the "chaotic" part, there wasn't that much chaos. If Irene had in fact infiltrated the castle, wouldn't have had some of her men fighting with her as well? But very interesting story.

Irene isn't one to get her hands too dirty unless it's necessary. She works stealthily and underhanded. Once I get more time on my hands I plan on editing what I have so far and see if anything can be added. I'm glad you like it so far, once things get a bit less chaotic at work and such i'll be able to write more. Thank you for your feedback and I hope you continue to read my story.
~Twi  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:07 pm
i really love this story so far. melanie is a really cool character i play alot of pen and paper roleplaying games and she is alomst exactly how i play with them smile not to mention i love that its a wonderland based story i love it!! sorry im not too good at critiqes or spelling lol  

lady mewcat

Mewling Sweetheart

24,975 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Coloring Champion 0
11. ✿ - - - Poems And Writing

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items