Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ninja Toybox

Back to Guilds

A Guild literally chock full of ANY type of Role Play! Careful, contains epic action, romance, and CHEEZE! 

Tags: harry potter, werewolves vampires, fantasy, romance, role play 

Reply ☾Fantasy/Mythology
The Michi Inn/Fantasy/Open Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lD r e a m s h i f t e rl

Feisty Shapeshifter

31,350 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:59 pm
An urban legend states that an inn sheltering spirits appears to the living during the Witching Hour, granting them passage into the realm of the supernatural. The beings gathered there live harmoniously as this inn is a place of peace and recovery...

However, things are not quite as they seem.

The Michi Inn was never meant to be seen by humans, but recently an unknown force has been pulling it into the realm of the mortals. The demon innkeeper has been doing her best to keep it hidden, but what would happen if a human was to make their way in? Tension is building as rumors spread about what- or who- is causing the anomaly. Are you a concerned citizen of the paranormal, looking for peace or information? Or dare you, a human, step into the world of the unknown?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Rules

- Follow Gaia's TOS

- If your characters are going to get seriously intimate, timeskip or take it elsewhere.

- I do not want arguing in here. If you have a problem with someone, take it elsewhere.

- Please please PLEASE be literate. This means using correct grammar, spelling, etc. At the very least, don't go below semi-lit. Also, type at least 5 sentences. If you really can't think of anything, you can type less, but don't make it a habit.

- Please note your location in your post.

- BE ACTIVE. If you're going to be gone for a while, let us know.

- Do not cuss excessively.

- No godmodding.

- You may have up to two characters. PM me your profiles. If you have two, send them separately. Title your PM: NT: Michi: [insert your character's name].

- When you PM me, put a yum_tea somewhere in the message.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:01 am
Races

The Creatures of the Depths
(Sirens, Undines, Selkies, etc)

The Fallen of the Darkness
(Demons, Lycans, Vampires, etc)

The Demon Innkeeper - Kazuko

1. Akari Kirishima (akari_kirishima)

2. Sarifa Mictian (Aeval_Silvertongue)

3. Dagon Mictian (Aeval_Silvertongue)

The Creatures of Fantasy
(Elves, Dragons, Dwarves, Orcs, etc)

The Loyal Elven Assistant - Airyndel

The Holy Beings of the Light
(Angels, Valkyries, etc)

The Humans of the Mortal Plane

The Spirits of the Astral Plane
(Ghosts, Kitsune, Nix, etc)

Feisty Shapeshifter

31,350 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

Feisty Shapeshifter

31,350 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:02 am
Dreamshifter's Characters

The Innkeeper's Assistant

Kazuko
User ImageUser Image

Designated Role Play(s): The Michi Inn, OC
Name: Kazuko
Nick Names: Sometimes I am called Lady Kazuko.
Alias: Yori Takahashi

❧Physical Characteristics
Hair: Silver, waist-length, tied back with braided strands of hair
Eyes: Light red
Ethnicity: Japanese
Scars, Birthmarks, Tattoos: N/A
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 130lbs
Marital Status: Single
Orientation: Heterosexual

❧Personal Info
❖Transcripts:
Alignment: Neutral Good
Current Occupation: Inkeeper
Family:
- Haru [Mother; deceased]
- Seiji [Father; deceased]
- Airyndel [Not blood related, but she feels like a daughter to me]
Lovers, Friends, and Others: Some permanent residents at my inn I consider friends.

❖Personal:
Personality: I'm a pretty collected being; yes, I know, not something you might expect from a fire demon. Do not take the stereotypes for fact; we are not all the same. However, when I do get angry, I will stop at nothing until my anger has been satisfied. There are many things I prefer to keep to myself; one might never truly know me.
Fears: I find water & holy magics disquieting.
Favorites:
- My inn

- My assistant, Airyndel

- Hot temperatures

- Peaceful solitude

❧Skills,Abilities, and Powers
Skills: I was taught various wards for protection. They are very much in handy as of late. I have some skill with sword fighting.
Abilities: I can sense different types of auras. My night vision is much better than any mortal's. That also goes for my regular vision, my hearing, and my sense of smell. I am also very swift, and resistant to poison.
Powers: Being a fire demon- and living as long as I have- I can expertly wield fire magic. I have dabbled in shadow magic, and I can also summon a few creatures. I am able to shapeshift between humanoid and demon forms.
Weaknesses: Water and holy magics bring me great pain. While I can ingest water, it must be hot. Iron will not burn me, but it will paralyze me by turning my body to stone.
Technology/Weapons/Paraphernalia:
N/A

History
Theme Song:
I was born to a single mother and raised in Japan. She taught me much of the skill and control over fire I have today. I stayed with her into my maturity so that I could take care of her until one day, she was slain. With vengeance in my heart, I sought out and murdered her killer. Despite this, I was left not completely satisfied. That was when I made the decision to shelter myself from the world for a time so that I may find peace and greater skill. By the time I chose to end my solitude, I had aged several years and grown in strength of mind. From then on I traveled, trying to find a purpose. Then many, many years later, when I had finally had enough with wandering, I decided it was time for me to settle. However, finding a place to call home would not satisfy me, I knew; I had to keep occupied. The idea of an inn came to mind as I thought back to those beings I had observed on my travels. Those tired wanderers, having been walking all day with no shelter to rest at. I thought then that while I was getting a home for myself, if I must keep busy to be satisfied I could provide a shelter for others as well. Thus, the Michi Inn was born. For a long time it went unnoticed. I had a few interesting customers here and there, but one day, one in particular proved to be more interesting than the rest. She was a young elven girl, by the name Airyndel. The poor young lady had already learned the pain of losing a parent- or both, in her case. I was sympathetic, but I knew she was in more pain than I had been. She stayed for many days, earning her stay through work. As the days passed she seemed to be in no rush to leave, then she approached me one day and asked if she could live with me. Seeing as I had begun to take a liking to her, and she kept loyal to her work, I agreed. We have lived together for several years now, and she feels like a daughter to me. I hope that, with the recent oddities occurring, we will not lose our home.

The Innkeeper's Assistant

Airyndel
User ImageUser Image
Name: Airyndel
Nick Names: Airy
Alias: N/A

Hair: Blonde, straight, between mid-back and waist length
Eyes: Green
Ethnicity: N/A
Scars, Birthmarks, Tattoos: N/A
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 120lbs
Marital Status: Single
Orientation: Heterosexual

❧Personal Info
❖Transcripts:
Alignment: Good
Current Occupation: Innkeeper's Assistant
Family:
- Nerayl [Mother; deceased]

- Foliren [Father; deceased]

- Sylvanas [Not blood related, but she feels like an aunt to me]

- Kazuko [Not blood related, but she's like a second mother to me]

Lovers, Friends, and Others: I have friends among the permanent residents of the inn.

❖Personal:
Personality: I'm rather friendly and a loyal friend too. I tend to be very curious when I discover something new. I like being polite; you can attract more flies with honey, so the mortal saying goes.
Fears: Iron & fire [However, I trust Kazuko]
Favorites:
- Kazuko

- Nature

- Archery

- Long walks

- Exploring

Skills: I'm learned in the ways of bow and arrow and blade.
Abilities: Being elven, my senses are enhanced [both physical and magical], I have greater stamina, and I'm agile.
Powers: I can manipulate nature with earth magic and unnatural objects with my mind. I can do a little healing magic, conjure light, and have short distance teleportation magic.
Weaknesses: Iron makes me ill.
Technology/Weapons/Pharpenilia:
Bow and arrows, sword

History
Theme Song:
Let's see now... I was born and raised in the forests of Lin'Farel, in the land Seryna. Being warriors, my parents taught me archery and how to wield a blade. They guided me in the use of magic until they felt it was time I learn from an expert sorceress. My mentor, Sylvanas, felt like an aunt to me as I grew closer to her through my training. My life went fairly normaly until war broke out. Tension between the elves and the orcs finally peaked, and all able elven warriors were called to action. I was very young when my parents went to war, and when I was told they would not return. This left me in a state of shocked depression for many, many days, but I was under the watchful care of Sylvanas. She did her best to comfort me, whether by taking me on nature walks, reading to me, or conjuring different creatures with magical light. Eventually, when I began pulling out of my sorrow, I decided to go on a journey on my own, see where life would take me. I left a note for my aunt and slipped away into the night. I walked aimlessly for many months until I came upon a mysterious building. Here... I met Lady Kazuko. She explained what kind of place it was; it was a resting place, providing food and a room for your recovery- an inn. I told her that I had no money, but I would work for my keep, which she accepted as fair payment. Days came and went and I found that I didn't really want to leave the inn. It was very interesting, providing many discoveries for me, and I was growing to like Lady Kazuko. One day I requested to live there, and she agreed, keeping me to my word of continued work. I have been here a few years now, and have grown close with Kazuko, even though I sometimes still refer to her as "Lady Kazuko". I use it out of respect and appreciation, but she chides me and tells me to simply call her Kazuko. I've been really happy here, and the sorrow of my parents' deaths has... mostly gone away. When Kazuko notices that I am sad, she goes out of her way to give me helpful words or distract me in some way. She's kind of like a mother to me. I will always be in her debt, and I will always care for her. I hope that I can help her protect the inn against the recent oddities.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:02 am
akari_kirishima's Character(s)

User Image

Designated Role Play(s): The Michi Inn
Name: Akari kirishima
Nick Names: midnight wanderer

Hair: Long straight, blood-red
Eyes: Crimson
Ethnicity: Bakeneko (demon cats)
Scars, Birthmarks, Tattoos: -
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 110.2 pounds
Marital Status Single
Orientation: straight

❧Personal Info
❖Transcripts:
Alignment:
Current Occupation:
Family: -
Lovers, Friends, and Others: -

❖Personal:
Personality:
Her mood often changes as she talks to other person.
she hates people that hurts one another for some foolish reason, thus she will act cold to such people.
while she would act all kind and friendly to people that cherish each other's existence.

Personality Flaws: when she feels the hate towards someone, she tends to get mean to them and will always try to prove them guilty of whatever she thinks they're doing.

Fears: over flowing water, a few kinds of insects, death of her beloved ones.

Favorites: sunlight, forest, furry animals, calming music, fish.

Skills: Create illusions

Abilities: ship-shape into a cat, talks to animal

Powers: Controlling fire and shadows

Her spells include but are not limited to:
Creating portals.
summoning creatures of the dark
creating fire

Weaknesses: water

Weapons: Claws

History: One of the demon race who has been living disguised among the humans, a small shrine where some of the humans would ask her for help and blessings, the place where she use to live was destroyed due to constructions.
since then she became a wanderer who would sneak around the human's neighborhood at night to find her food. humans has been noticing her presence lately and she decided to move to an inn where the possibility of not encountering a human would be high  

Feisty Shapeshifter

31,350 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

Feisty Shapeshifter

31,350 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:03 am
Aeval_Silvertongue's Characters

Sarifa Mictian
User Image
Name: Sarifa Mictian
Nick Names: N/A

Hair: My hair is long waves of ashen gray hair that flows down to the middle of my back.
Eyes: Deep brown usually. They turn green in certain lighting and in the morning, and gray when I’m really sick or in poorly lit rooms.
Ethnicity: Caucasian, I’m a vampire.
Scars, Birthmarks, Tattoos: I have two faint scars, one running five inches from each shoulder blade down.
Height: Short for my age, I stand at 4’11
Weight: 89 Lbs.
Marital Status Single
Orientation: Bisexual

❧Personal Info
❖Transcripts:
Alignment: Neutral
Current Occupation: N/A; Wanderer
Family: Elder Brother, Dagon Mictian
Lovers, Friends, and Others: N/A (Can change over time)

❖Personal:
Personality: I am quiet, shy and cautious when you first meet me, don't expect much though as I don't tend to talk very often unless it's with my brother. I do tend to be child like but am mature and serious when need be. When I am comfortable though, I tend to warm up to people more and talk more often, sometimes ramble. I'm a thinker, philosophic but mumble. Kind, caring and openminded for the most part, I don't really judge a person except when they are being rude or just plain obnoxious. I love pranks and am a bit odd with a warped sense of humor but I never do anything to harm others unless they try to harm me first. When agitated I might snap at you or I'll give you the silent treatment; usually I tend to be sensitive emotionally so it won't take much to upset me.
Fears: I fear losing my brother and get antsy around extremely loud noises.
Favorites: My favorite pastime is reading or writing or just plain daydreaming when not doing something serious. I have four favorite colors: dark blue, Hunter Green, deep red, and black. My favorite possessions are my teddy bear and dark red satin rope. And my favorite food (besides blood) is strawberries. Black roses and sweets are favorite treats I enjoy. My favorite person is my brother.

Skills: Sewing, cooking, reading quickly, camping, singing, Stealth, Knowledge in natural healer, and hunting.
Abilities: Agility, Flexibility, Heightened senses (Sensitive hearing, palate, and sense of smell, sharp eyesight), Perceptive of surroundings.
Powers: Inhumanly fast, Recovers quickly, inhumanly strong, Minor hypnotism that only lasts about ten minutes, and minor memory erasing technique.
Weaknesses: Her brother, Too much exposure to the sun gives her a headache, her own emotions and her teddy.
Technology/Weapons/Paraphernalia: N/A

History
Theme Song:
Sarifa was raised as a human with her brother, Dagon. Their life with their human parents, she doesn't remember much, only that they were a noble bloodline and very wealthy. Her father was kind but stern and was usually flirting with other women when not working; very distant towards her. Jonathan Mictian died during hunting trip was accidentally shot. Alice, her mother, was also very busy but was also very kind and gentle by nature or so she’d heard; she died giving birth to Sarifa. Leaving Dagon to care for her by the time Sarifa was ten. They had taken care of their inheritance and soon began to travel as human children did.

A year later, Sarifa and Dagon had met a vampire female, Selene, who had taken the children in as her own; she had turned them about six months after the children were in her charge and had acted like a mother to them. Sarifa remembered Selene fondly since she had learned everything about being a vampire from their sire. Things were a little slow but interesting since she had learned to hypnotize and then erase a human's memory of her existence. It grew lonely though since she was so young and couldn't interact with other children her age. Sarifa had learned to enjoy time alone though and wouldn't leave her brother's side though.

When the time came, four years later, Sarifa and Dagon departed from their sire in order to find their own footing for a while since Selene had other matters to attend to. Sarifa was fifteen and Dagon was twenty-four. They traveled alone as immortals once again. In their wandering of the world, they learned more about themselves and each other. Sarifa would take the lead for some time and years later in their travels around the world, they would find a strange yet welcoming place to spend some of their time.

Dagon Mictian (u/c)
User Image
Name: Dagon Michian
Nick Names: N/A

Hair: Straight, jet black hair that rests to the middle of his back.
Eyes: Obsidian
Ethnicity: Caucasian; Vampire
Scars, Birthmarks, Tattoos: None
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 200 lbs
Marital Status Single
Orientation: Bisexual

❧Personal Info
❖Transcripts:
Alignment: Neutral
Current Occupation: N/A; Wanderer
Family: Sarifa - Younger sister
Lovers, Friends, and Others: N/A (Can change over time)

❖Personal:
Personality: I tend to be the silent type; I don't speak often and usually only to my sister unless needed otherwise. Polite and gentlemanly until you get on my nerves, then I'll be cross with you. Disrespect my sister in any way, and I am quick to defend her as I'm sometimes, I'll admit, a little overprotective. Usually, we are reclusive but are willing to make friends after some time. Once you get past the cold, quiet front, you'll find that I'm a kind and honest being with a love for poetry, art and usually trying to find wisdom in the words of others while keeping strong to my views as well.
Fears: Losing my sister, or ending up killing someone someday.
Favorites: The only person I favor is my sister so far. I enjoy reading, collecting books and nightly walks. Favorite colors are black, deep blue and blood red. As for favorite possessions, my cross necklace and an emerald stone I keep in my pocket at all times.

Skills: Hunting, Extraordinary Patience, Reads quickly, Highly Perceptive, Calm reasoning, Camping, Scouting surroundings.
Abilities: Agility, Decent Swordsmanship (uses daggers), Heightened senses (Sensitive hearing, palate, and sense of smell, sharp eyesight), A minor sixth-sense (ex: knows who's coming to the door before they even walk down the hall and to the door).
Powers: Inhumanly fast, Recovers quickly, inhumanly strong, minor hypnotism that lasts for ten minutes, minor memory erase technique.
Weaknesses: Too much exposure to the sun gives him a headache, His sister, He's a little more sensitive to blood than Sarifa is.
Technology/Weapons/Paraphernalia: Daggers

History
Theme Song:
Dagon was raised in a loving home with both his mother and father. In his infancy and toddler years, he was with mother playing more often than learning. Though his father wasn't around often due to work but when he was around, he would teach Dagon the importance of different weapons; especially when he was the age of six. He was fairly close with his father and would practice small swords with him. When he was eight, he'd learned his mother was going to give him a sibling and grew excited. Though in the months to come, it had not slipped his notice that his mother was growing sickly more and more as it came closer to the time of conceiving. His mother had passed away but his baby sister had lived but not before his mother had given him one last mention of her love for him and a promise from him to protect Sarifa.

At nine years of age, he felt a dark cloud over himself even as nursemaids took care of his new baby sister, he wouldn't do anything to her. Over the year, he found himself forgiving her and truly starting to care about her as his father seemed to become more distant and floundering with other women. When he was ten, he found his father trying to harm the baby Sarifa but attacked his father; he wasn't used to his father blaming his baby sister openly and grieving so heavily. Dagon now keeps an eye on Sarifa ever since watching her grow and learn with affection.

As Sarifa grew older, he noticed his father become kinder but still stern; he had returned to being the father Dagon knew and cared for. Seeing Sarifa grow, Dagon felt proud but still protective in case his father ever tried anything like two years before. Growing to be better in the art of daggers and short swords, he grew up building a lean-muscled body build, stronger and more agile than most in the town's guard. When he was nineteen, he had received the heartbreaking news of their father's accident. So, not wanting Sarifa to live with sorrow in her young heart, he was her guardian and took her with him in traveling.

It was a month after Sarifa's eleventh birthday that they met their soon-to-be sire, Selene. She had acted like a mother to them and had given them the choice to which he had agreed and Sarifa (much to his disagreement) were turned to creatures of the night. It was hard but it seemed more natural for Sarifa than himself. Over time, it grew easier for both. Selene reminded him of their mother he thought fondly, but nothing could replace his mother in the end. Selene seemed to notice that but didn't seem to mind. She had trusted him to protect Sarifa as his mother before did. On Dagon's twenty-fourth birthday, he had taken Sarifa with him to travel the world. Seeing as she was now a young woman, he allowed Sarifa to take the lead for the time. For now, the inn that was found should be sanctuary for the time being.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:03 am
~Reserved~

Feisty Shapeshifter

31,350 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

Feisty Shapeshifter

31,350 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150